BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brandonb

Question

My suggested actions (and a few questions)

itachi, kat is now on the surface. Can Nestor's ability block her from being moved to a random place in Tartarus if she is successfully attacked?

And again, do all players have to move in the same direction the same number of spaces?

Nestor Blocks Riranor's movement

Nestor boosts Diomedes

Diomedes attacks Prof T

Athena Protects CP

Odysseus Kills IDNE

Odysseus guesses:

1) Hades Blocks Athena from protecting CP (block Hades' block)

2) Argus spies Odysseus' ID as he moves through the dungeons (block/ID) or Hades Blocks Diomedes from attacking PT (not sure which one)

3) Cerberus attacks ST (Block/ID)

Ending positions will be...

1) The Surface - Kat, ST

~The River Styx~

2) Ixion's Path

3) Hell Swamp - riranor

4) The Valley of Sisyphus - CP

5) Fire Cave

6) Dungeons

7) Snakes' Cavern

8) Prometheus' Mountain - Bb

9) Tantalus' Lake

10) Volcanic Pits

11) Hades' Castle

What are everyone's thoughts?

• Answers 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Hey Itachi, in addition to Athena saving CP, I also had an Odysseus prediction for Cerberus attacking CP (in case Hades blocked Athena).

Can I get the ID of Cerberus confirmed?

No, Hades blocked your block

I thought Itachi said GC was Cerberus...

This is not confirmed by me :mellow: (poker face)

Hey Kat, I'm afraid there might be some sort of secret vote manipulating/multiplying ability out there. Would you mind swaying the vote to GC or PT? (it may be more valuable to get rid of their saving role)

I'll need to know if you guys plan on doing this soon.

Edit: you're not able to do this as of the roster right now.

Sorry Brandon...had some afterschool stuff...if I'm not on, you're allowed to powerplay me *it just annoys me when I'm actually there to USE my ability XD*

<(^-^)>

Sorry Brandon...had some afterschool stuff...if I'm not on, you're allowed to powerplay me *it just annoys me when I'm actually there to USE my ability XD*

Sorry Kat. We may want to wait a little while till you use your ability, since they may wait a long time before submitting any actions (just a recommendation since they should know your ID after last night's actions).

But then again, I think you get an action from a random player no matter what/when the action was submitted... I'm not totally sure how it works.

Sorry Kat. We may want to wait a little while till you use your ability, since they may wait a long time before submitting any actions (just a recommendation since they should know your ID after last night's actions).

But then again, I think you get an action from a random player no matter what/when the action was submitted... I'm not totally sure how it works.

When you ask, I provide a random action from those that have been sent in. If that action ever gets changed I'll tell you as soon as possible. Also, if no actions have been sent in, Kat (or anyone here) can ask again. Overall point, Calchus gets one accurate random action per night (it could be useless and be an Achaean move too, but you guys have been very lucky this game with just about everything ~mainly coin tosses ;) )