BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

5 answers to this question

I think he said, that he is lying down because there is a noxious gas in the atmosphere, that will kill anyone 1-foot above ground level.

Or he may have said that the world will end if you don't lie down.

Or everyone will prosper in some way for getting down.

I'm only guessing. Certainly not your everyday video. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Whoa o.O That was so weird...I loved it :D I have no clue...probably something to the to effect of "there is no hope to the world, we should all just lie down now and avoid it" or something depressing like that.

<(^-^)>

Sounds like somebody's been reading too much Hitchiker's Guide (about Marvin, the paranoid android.) =P

Good guesses so far. Radiohead took a firm position NOT to tell, so I think it's just a load of artistic B.S. ;)

What do you think he says??

"I know that it is strange, but I am very fond of the smell of brownies and I was tying my shoe when I realized that it smells like brownies down here. I did not want to tell you because I immediatly went into a brownie trance and I was embarressed, but I am enjoying it." Little did he know that everyone else had a strange fondness for the smell of brownies as well and joined him in his awkward position.

This is a lesson in speaking your thoughts, you just may find friends with similar interests.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Sounds like somebody's been reading too much Hitchiker's Guide (about Marvin, the paranoid android.) =P

Good guesses so far. Radiohead took a firm position NOT to tell, so I think it's just a load of artistic B.S. ;)

Maybe...*shoves book behind back*

<(^-^)>