Question

• Answers 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

*Raises hand* That would be me :3

<(^-^)>

Good deal! Well then we need to make a statement saying that we have no quarrel with the indy roles. We have freed Odysseus, so now the time is coming to an end for the monsters of Tartarus. Besides, the Indy roles should vote with us if they want recruitment since the baddies have already made 1 plea.

Itachi, I have a few questions:

1) If "The effect also makes them have 50% chance of death next Night as well" for the Siren, and "If any Player dies on the Surface, they wind up in a random area of Tartarus." then if Kat dies on the surface from the 50% chance, she will not be removed from the game correct?

2) Where is Kat located right now? Last night (before the post) I made it clear that we would've used Nestor's ability to keep Kat on the surface if we had known that ST wasn't on the surface. I dunno if you went along with that though... So we need to know where she is, to know whether or not to fight her being lynched. Then again, it comes down to what the answer to #1 is...

OK, here's all of your placements then, so we can be on the same page for tomorrow night. (which is 1 or 3 paces)

Bb: Fire Cave (brought by Hermes)

Kat: Hell Swamp

cp: Fire Cave

ST: Ixion's Path

Riranor: Hell Swamp

...I don't know how much clearer I can make these locations :rolleyes:

and yes, if Kat dies on the Surface she gets put in a random place in Tartarus just like the rules say

GAH! >.< So am I dead or not? :wacko:

<(^-^)>

No, I don't think so. The lynch doesn't kill you, just sends you to the opposite side of the River and reveals your faction, which is good since if you die there, you only get sent to a random Tartaran place...I think.

crud, nvm. Itachi already made the post :(

yeah... and nowhere in the rules does it say that the plea MUST be made before the day post. It merely suggests that "A plea may be made by the voted victim before the Daily Sacrifice." but I guess that it's now a requirement. :(

Crap, forgot to make the plea during the day <_<

Oh well, another advantage that goes to the baddies for being the only ones during the entire game that have had to understand the new change in rules.

:huh: not sure what this means... I feel the opposite actually. I constantly have to repeat rules to this group and not theirs. The only advantage they have is that they remember what I write or ask. As for rules being changed, it's inevitable in games like this (at least my games) and when a change is made, I make a post and then add an Edit: blah blah to the bottom of the OP and leave that there for at least 2 cycles. If you miss all that, then there's really nothing more I can offer.

The reason for pleas being made early was because Impervious took 24 hours to get back on and make a plea and doubled the day. I'd like to prevent that from happening again.