BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brandonb

Question

• Answers 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

so how would I be dead? If I chose door one or two? Is there a chance I will die tonight?

I leave my fate in the hands of Brandon. Which means let him decide cuz I dont get it.

The unshackled hands might I add...

So wait, CP might get killed, so we have to fix something, and that'll throw off everything? Well that's not fair, I thought night was over >.<

<(^-^)>

So wait, CP might get killed, so we have to fix something, and that'll throw off everything? Well that's not fair, I thought night was over >.<

<(^-^)>

It's too late to change things... but I just wanted to illustrate that the setup was to keep ST on the surface and protect Kat from attack. and now that things are not what they appeared to be initially, everything should be swapped to keep Kat on the surface and protect ST. Leaving CP as she is (though I figured she would be fine b/c Athena is protecting her)

I don't understand how CP would be dead? Do Athena and her target need to be on the same side of the river or something?

This (different position) changes everything now, which is why I had initially asked if my positioning was correct.

B/C if ST is on Ixion's path that means Nestor didn't block her (she moved up then back down again)

Which means that I would want Nestor to Block Kat's movement downward, and keep Kat on the surface.

And if Kat is on the surface, then I do not need to use my prediction to protect her, and change my Prediction from pertaining to Kat, and make it apply to ST instead.

Well, you each have only 1 place to remember and I have everyone's to keep track of. Also, the night was extended and many questions keep being asked over and over again by both sides. Everyone should just keep track of where they are, it's really not that difficult. And I've already answered the Athena question. It's in the Game Rules actually. She needs to be on the same side to protect someone.

<(^-^)>

The way you had it, cp would have been killed by Cerberus. But luckily for you guys, I noticed that you had Athena's place wrong. So just choose Ixion's Path or Hell Swamp for her. Taht's all there is to it. As for other actions, there's only so much I can do. Sorry if I screwed up your plans, but there never would have been a problem if you guys just kept track of your places.

The way you had it, cp would have been killed by Cerberus. But luckily for you guys, I noticed that you had Athena's place wrong. So just choose Ixion's Path or Hell Swamp for her. Taht's all there is to it. As for other actions, there's only so much I can do. Sorry if I screwed up your plans, but there never would have been a problem if you guys just kept track of your places.

I apologize, I thought was 1 place down. I guess I'll choose Ixion's Path then <_<

Um...I really don't want to die :(

<(^-^)>

Well, if Nestor chooses you next night, you definitely won't :) So, what are we going to do for the day lynch? :D Should we sacrifice someone on our side or lynch an indie and hope they won't side with the baddies? :mellow:

Well, if Nestor chooses you next night, you definitely won't :) So, what are we going to do for the day lynch? :D Should we sacrifice someone on our side or lynch an indie and hope they won't side with the baddies? :mellow:

Well, if anyone is lynched, then it should be me since I am completely invincible when it comes to the lynch. However I do not know if... itachi, will being lynched force me to the other side of Styx?

Also, it's pointless now for me to go unknown now. Tomorrow night I will be outed anyways when Argus Spies me passing through the Dungeons.

Well, if anyone is lynched, then it should be me since I am completely invincible when it comes to the lynch. However I do not know if... itachi, will being lynched force me to the other side of Styx?

Also, it's pointless now for me to go unknown now. Tomorrow night I will be outed anyways when Argus Spies me passing through the Dungeons.

No, consider "targeted" to encompass lynches as well. So, you would send another Achaean across and they would be made powerless.

And yea, Hermes got you good... you could always try to eliminate Argus before you get there. I gave you a freebie and had Hermes fly you over and not walk you through ;)

Thats what I was thinking when I saw this...

Hermes: I didn't ask. Look at the bright side. We'll be flying over the dungeons.

Odysseus: And that means what to me?

Hermes: There are many eyes in the dungeons, Odysseus... too many...

its all good itachi. No worries my dear!

Noticed this: http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=134153

AI not recruited yet? Or is he just playing along? :huh:

well who do we think he is?

oh and to remind you all I can kill 2 ppl every other night! Diomedes – Kills humans and monsters with 50% chance. 25% on Gods. If he doesn't kill his victim he will befriend them for the Night and Protect them. If he fails to kill the same Player twice, he will befriend them permanently and not be able to Attack them again.

Edited by crazypainter

Hmm... now what to do about today's lynch? I'm thinking that we all hit GC. Thoughts?

Edit: If the baddies lose to the lynch again, then they will make a 2nd plea to an indy role and pick up another one.

So maybe we should lynch me? Problem with lynching me is that I will have to nullify one of you tonight... and I need all of you.

Hmm.... I think maybe we should hit either GC or an Indy role (that will not be able to make a plea)

Edited by Brandonb

Sounds like a plan...I'll go vote GC.

<(^-^)>

Same. I'm just worried that the baddies are going to pull off a tie or the indies are going to choose the baddie's side <_< Should we start having a spokesperson?