BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Haly barely had time to take a breath before the air around her was gone, filled instead with an amount of water of the likes that Haly had never seen before. She felt numb with the crushing waves pushing against her. She put all her energy into lifting her hand, signaling her bird summoning. It screeched, and waved its wings, releasing a powerful blast of icy wind, freezing the last of the waves in it's tracks, and shattering it. Haly coughed, water dribbling out of her mouth, and took a couple of gasping breaths. She stood up, and wearily squeezed out her hair, letting the water fall out of it. She pulled out the blank card, which was suprisingly dry, and pointed it at the bird.

"Jay, return!" she cried, and the bird sped towards the card. In a blink, the bird transformed back to it's small size, and fluttered lightly onto Haly's arm, before disappearing in a flash of blue light. The card also glowed, and when the light had died down, the blank card had a picture of a bird on it. She took tired steps towards Rekk, and put out her hand good naturedly.

"You win," she sighed, "Shows how out of practice I am..." she patted her bag, which held her summoning cards.

<(^-^)>

Rekk's eyes snapped back to there cheerful selves...a nd he started laughing very loudly and cheerfully.

"Not bad yourself... but i think i might have just gone a little overboard," and rekk passed out. I guess tomorow will be the day someoen is chosen to enter the cave.

OOC: i gtg to bed everyone so i will decide who is going in tomorrow when i draw the name... NIGHT ^_^

Haly chuckled, and pulled Rekk up off the ground. She looked from him towards the nearest inn, and back again, and her shoulders slumped.

"Erm...anyone care to take tidal wave here to a bed?" she sighed, and trudged off towards her own room, followed by a tiny fox.

OOCness:

I'll probably head off to bed too...later everyone! Hope you enjoyed our example battle :3

<(^-^)>

ooc: I want to fight someone

OOC: Naw, were all too tired after watching other people fight. :P

BIC: Svikarian watched as Syn dumped Rekk's prone body on the floor of the inn. Realizing that the floor would actually not be a good place to sleep, Svik hoisted Rekk onto his shoulder and then tossed him onto the nearest couch. "Well that was a big enough work out for one day, g'night all! In fact, don't sleep, or I'll cut your throats...hehehe..."Not even realizing what he had said, Skikarian trudged up the stairs to his room to sleep.

Edited by RainThinker

Olky had missed it all. Coming from the other side of the world and used to a different time zone paid its price. She had slept through the entire thing...

She quickly rushed outside only to find everyone coming inside from the battle... and from the looks of it nothing major had happened. Sighing she turned and saw a small puddle filled with water surrounded by drenched earth. Feeling it time to practice her powers she focused on the puddle and the water in it and surrounding it rose into a large ball. She quickly looked around and spotted a dying flower bed. "perfect" she whispered. Soon there were droplets of water raining down on the flower bed.

Happy with her small deed she walked over to the Inns stables, soon emerging riding a magnificent chestnut mare. Without a backward glance, Olky kicked her heels and cantered away. She would return when the others woke.

ooc: sorry im in a creative mood and im bummed about missing the beggining :P

Olky was clamly practising with her Fire Element when she noticed the sun was rising. Sighing she extinguished her flames and called the horse. Glancing at sky she quickly mounted and spurred the horse back towards to inn.

ooc: ok im going to bed now... when everyone else is waking up... ^.^

I shall be back in.... about... 11 hours... :lol:

so if im picked to fight, please be patient :)

ooc: I knew I shouldn't have done homework! <_<

bic: Ciera grinned, laughing quietly. The high-pitched sounds echoed across the small lake near the forest. Ciera leaned against the tree as she saw the battle close. Being previously stuck in the underworld Glass City and surrounded by giant demon soldiers taught her to absorb the weaknesses of her opponents, even in the span of a small battle. Ciera knew that neither were using their full capabilities, but still, it was better than nothing. She turned her back to the other warriors and pounced into the heart of the forest, enveloped into the shadows.

ooc: Ciera apparently does not believe in indoor sleeping :huh:

ooc: I missed it all too <_< oh well

Auric looks around and sees the place where a battle was just fought. "I would have loved to have been a part of that. I guess I will just have to wait." He vanishes into the dark, and he covers himself in his shadow aura as he rests until the next day. "Tomorrow is when the fun will start."

BIC:Randro yawns and just like that the bones fall onto the ground and Randro says: im going to go practice for a little bit ill be gone for about six or so hours(school) so if i am chosen please be patient.

OCC:Also it is nearing the weekend so i will be on alot more.

BIC:Randro yawns and just like that the bones fall onto the ground and Randro says: im going to go practice for a little bit ill be gone for about six or so hours(school) so if i am chosen please be patient.

OCC:Also it is nearing the weekend so i will be on alot more.

ooc: I don't think you need to worry about that too much...Rir is also in school (or should be anyways :P ), and probably wouldn't choose the people until after school. :)

The sun rose above the mountain line like usually during the morning. the day was dark though because as everyone was waking up darkness spread over the land as dark clouds formed. It's been raining ever since and you all still had to go to the cave.

The water around Rekk appeared to miss him. Rekk didn't even have a speck of water on him but he was still tired from the day before. He looke out at teh crowd and knew it was time to bring up the first contestant.

"Prince Bob! (Randro) It's your turn to rise up. Enter the cave when ready," Rekk walked over to a tree and the wet ground dried up under him and he sat down and watch Prince Bob till he entered the cave.

OOC: Randro we will play via PM now... PM me when you are ready to enter the cave.. for everyone else... i will put up a summary of what happens when he is done... The first day has begun officially.

ooc: what about bounty hunter chalanges??

bic: shadow came of into the open to see that rekk was anouncing who would go in to the cave when he herd it wasn't him he dissapeared back into the forest

The sun rose above the mountain line like usually during the morning. the day was dark though because as everyone was waking up darkness spread over the land as dark clouds formed. It's been raining ever since and you all still had to go to the cave.

The water around Rekk appeared to miss him. Rekk didn't even have a speck of water on him but he was still tired from the day before. He looke out at teh crowd and knew it was time to bring up the first contestant.

"Prince Bob! (Randro) It's your turn to rise up. Enter the cave when ready," Rekk walked over to a tree and the wet ground dried up under him and he sat down and watch Prince Bob till he entered the cave.

OOC: Randro we will play via PM now... PM me when you are ready to enter the cave.. for everyone else... i will put up a summary of what happens when he is done... The first day has begun officially.

ooc: Gah, this thread is going to be so slow then... :(

ooc: what about bounty hunter chalanges??

bic: shadow came of into the open to see that rekk was anouncing who would go in to the cave when he herd it wasn't him he dissapeared back into the forest

ooc: I think the rules changed from the first game...