Jump to content
BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Lost Chronicles

Question

Guest

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
11.
12.
13.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Age:
Personality:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Guest

Syn sighed as the bounty was over, he was tired of running for his life and felt like he brought a knife to a gun fight (despite the knifes flying everywhere) He knew he had to be better equipped next time he went out. But first things first, he headed to the inn to sleep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

OOC: ignore the sleepign bit.

BIC: Syn headed to the bar, he needed a few drink to relax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Haly looked up, and watched Syn head towards the nearest bar. She looked around shiftily, and, noticing no one was watching, followed him. She wondered if the bartenders asked for ID...

<(^-^)>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

OOC: i would like for people to send me all their alliances please... i need them for peopel with certain powers.. also.. for now on if you make an alliance tell me right away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Haly sat down on a stool, and leaned on the counter, ordering something that sounded exotic. She turned to see Zasin walk in, and she narrowed her eyes. There was something about him that Haly didn't like...she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She put her hand on the pocket of her cloak where her cards were, and shot a glare at Zasin.

<(^-^)>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Zajury walks into the merchant square and starts looking at a shop called "Road kill cafe, you kill it we, grill it :D"

Edited by randro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Syn saw Zaisin an gave him a glare that obviously said, "don't even think about it. I'm part Irish and you NEVER interrupt an Irishman who's drinking."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Syn saw Zaisin an gave him a glare that obviously said, "don't even think about it. I'm part Irish and you NEVER interrupt an Irishman who's drinking."

occ: sooooo true or if hes smoking but i wont go into that ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Suddenly while everyone was walking around enjoying themselves, a priest came running through town yelling that someone stole a statue from the church that is worth millions and that someone almost burnt down the place! They didnt get far with it though. we had enchantments on it, and it seems like they put it down. Please people search everywhere for it. Whoever finds it will be rewarded!

OOC: people tell me where you search there is

Booth 1

Booth 2

Booth 3

Booth 4

Mayors yard

Mayors garden

Church Courtyard

Church Graveyard

Bar

and any characters Inn room

just Pm me the location and we will take it from there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
ooc: of course i look for it and i trip over a rock and fall into a puddle <_<

OOCness:

*Hands a towel* At least you didn't get pushed into a closet o.O

<(^-^)>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
ooc: or have someone try to kill you <_<

OOCness:

Do you know who? :blink: I didn't see who pushed me...

<(^-^)>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Occ: "opens closet and takes towel" thanks. lady's first "opens door for kat"

Edited by randro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

OOCness:

I don't know...and UGH where were you that you almost got buried alive?

<(^-^)>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
ooc: I don't know but I almost got burried allive

ooc: that wasnt me at all nope no way :rolleyes:

i just had a throwing knife thrown at my head! :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
ooc: that wasnt me at all nope no way :rolleyes:

i just had a throwing knife thrown at my head! :o

OOCness:

Funny...it was in YOUR room I was pushed into a closet <_< <_<

<(^-^)>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

OOC: everyone got attacked by other characters basically

Kat pushed Randro

Clozo pushed Kat

TB attacked Clozo

and Randro attacked TB

edit: it was just friendly competition

Edited by Riranor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...