Jump to content
BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Lost Chronicles

Question

Guest

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
11.
12.
13.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Age:
Personality:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Guest

ooc: just dropping in to say I'm done for the night and I need my sleep :P Good luck Olky, if you are still there! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
ooc: just dropping in to say I'm done for the night and I need my sleep :P Good luck Olky, if you are still there! :)

ooc: so your going to get stabed???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

ooc! eek thanks st!

bic: olky dodged the last dagger and saw Zasin joining.. But luckily she also saw Syn poking his head out of a cave and quickly ran over to him chucking branches that were on fire at him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Zasin parries the stab, seeing that an innocent sleeper is being targeted.

ooc: that innocent sleeper is the bounty!

also i saw impervious just before...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

A branch landed near Syn's head, waking him up. "what the? i was sleeping so well. I was dreaming of photo shoots that lasted much longer than expected..." *sigh* "Oh well here we go again." He picked up the crossbow and looked at the two fighting, seeing the burning branches in Olkys hand he popped off a shot at her, the jumped to higher ground above the cave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Over OVER COOKED: :blush:

BIC: Zasin did this to insure he got the bounty himself.

After deflecting the stab, he sends a kunai of his own, hurtling towards ciera.

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

ooc: hey ST has gone stop attacking her!

bic: Olky continued to throw burning branches at Syn while running towards him and dodging arrows that were being shot at her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Syn, narrowly missing the branches jumped over Olky to a nearby tree and fired off another shot at her back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Over OVER COOKED: :blush:

BIC: Zasin did this to insure he got the bounty himself.

After deflecting the stab, he sends a kunai of his own, hurtling towards ciera.

ooc: don't you meen syn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Olky was lucky she was turning when the arrow hit her left arm. cursing she quickly pulled it out and healed the wound. 'time to try something different' she thought. Soon there were dark green clouds hanging above thier heads.

ooc: second heal down

and i summoned the water in the clouds and also blew them here :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Whoops :(

Zasin did this to insure he got the bounty himself.

After deflecting the stab, he sends a kunai of his own, hurtling towards SYN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

olky summoned a really strong wind that managed to blow the dagger away and at the same time it started to Hail and lightning was coming down among the trees. Olky quickly ran inside a cave to shelter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Zasin sees the knife coming, ducks, and grabs the knife.

It cuts his hand, but nothing that serious. He tucks it down his boot, thinking it'll be useful later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Zasin sees lightning strike, hit the raindrops, and shocks everyone in the area, even Zasin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

OOC: well I suppose the jumpig then dodges both of them.

BIC: Syn looked up to see the clouds forming above him. "Dang, I hate rain..." HE jumpped to another tree and then down to the forest floor while he was landing he pulled a knife out of the holster on his leg and threw it at Zaisin. As he hit the ground he darted in the opposite direction of the caves.

edit: as he ran he felt the jot and tripped over himself. he quickly jumped back on to his feet and continued running, only a little slower this time.

Edited by Impervious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

shadow quikly dived into the cave then ran to the back and slipped into the shadows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Olky saw shadow slip into her cave and to the back, and suddenly there was a tremor and earth fell from the roof of the cave, blocking in Shadow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Another knife? Zasin thought.

This time, he stepped sideways, took out a shuriken, and skillfully threw it so that the hole hit the tip of the knife, sending

the two projectiles hurtling towards Syn.

Edit: The lightning struck, making Zasin trip and stumble, thought charging both the metal projectiles with heat and electricity.

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

as shadow felt the tremor he quikly ran as fast as he could out of the cave but also breacking several ribs that heal. shadow runs out of the cave and dissapears into the forest

ooc: last heal :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
as shadow felt the tremor he quikly ran as fast as he could out of the cave but also breacking several ribs that heal. shadow runs out of the cave and dissapears into the forest

ooc: last heal :(

OOC: Aren't you already trapped in the cave?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
as shadow felt the tremor he quikly ran as fast as he could out of the cave but also breacking several ribs that heal. shadow runs out of the cave and dissapears into the forest

ooc: last heal :(

ooc: does that mean your out of the fight? :mellow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

OOC: dude i already booked it. :)

BIC: SYN looked behind him to see how far behind hsi attackers were using his enhanced vision, he saw two blades flying towards him and jumped behind a tree just only to see the knife pop out right next to his head. Syn decided this would be a good time to climb and jump above the forest floor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...