BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Syn watched the fighters go their separate ways and watch Kael disappear into the caves. His ears perked up as he heard a voice almost whisper, "ST is next for the bounty." Thunder could be heard in the background as Syn's eyes turned black. His muscles tightened and his veins popped out as electricity surged through them. His wings spread as he soared higher up into the clouds. As the thunderstorm came closer to the town the sun became blocked out, the town looked eerie as lightning fell from the sky. Syn let out a blood curdling scream which could be heard for miles. He was ready for anything.

But that would be controling the weather....... whatever

dude, look, i'm only dealing with lightning here.....if i said the wind picked up or it started to rain then i'd be controlling the weather...

Syn descended from the clouds of electricity. He sensed another demon in the area. "Zajury" Syn took a deep breath the yelled, "Zajury!!!!!!! Let's go!"

Edited by Impervious

ah negative my friend

I have an ability nullifier (cave reward) so nope nope nope

Syn appeard behind zajury and rips his head off....you're dead my friend. :D (autokill)

Edited by Impervious

How does that work? I was lying down?

honestly, if you were laying down somewhere, you shouldn't have even tried to autokill me without first actually RPing and coming to action. So either way, no matter where you were i appeared near, on or around your head and ripped it off :D

OOC: i already got both sides argument and Imp is correct, Randro has been gotten rid of everyone, meaning RT dies again since he was ressurected, and the last villain remains.

Svikarian cried out in horror as the chains slid from the chair and tighten viciously around him. He began struggling even more furiously as the blades began their movement back. Realizing he was to die here, Svikarian yelled at the top of his voice in extreme anger “NO!! I Cannot, and Will NOT DIE BY THIS!!!” But to no avail; the blades swung back, neatly decapitating the geomancer and instantly killing him.

Flashback: Svikarian stood in front of a massive black gate with a towering, shadowy figure standing beside him. Smoke and flames wreathed the air around them, but the heat was not at all painful, but almost comfortable to the father and son. "My son, it is time you went out into the world, to prove yourself to me that you are worthy of my title when I pass on."”

"What must I do father? Anything you ask."

The figure spoke again, "There is a tournament; people of great power, from far and wide will be meeting there. You must prove yourself by winning it, only then will you be allowed back into this realm of fire…and claim the title of Havoc yourself."”

A gleam of greed appeared in Svikarian's eyes, "Yes father, I shall win this tournament you speak of. No matter what it takes, I will win for you!" With that, he sprinted through the gate and into the cold darkness beyond it.

“"Go my masterpiece creation," the demon chuckled sinisterly; "spread chaos and death among the foolish mortals on Earth. Soon, everyone will learn to fear the name of HAVOC!!"”

[/flashback]

All I saw was black, and then nothing...

I can’t remember how long I lay there in the darkness before a hand reached out to me…

I had nothing better on my mind; so I grasped the hand held out before me, and it pulled me up, and out of this nothing and into the pain and death of reality. I was still lying on the cold stone floor of the fortress, but something was wrong. I could barely move, and when I did, pain flared horribly on my now-deformed neck.

Svikarian looked up in disgust at where Zajury stood above him, “Why have you brought me back?” he hissed. “First you get me killed in the most demeaning way possible, then you resurrect me as a joke? You’re lucky you can control my bones, or else my hands would be around your scrawny little neck!”

Later

Svikarian felt his atoms begin to tremble when his master was killed. Turning to Syn, he said with a sigh, "I guess I should thank you for freeing me... I thank you"…” and turning away, he whispered to himself "And now on to the next great adventure." Releasing a huge sigh, Svikarian let his atoms split apart; turning into complete energy, the blinding white cloud that was once Svikarian melted back into the Earth from where he had first come.

There, finally got my epic death up!

Good game everyone! Even though I died again...

Edited by RainThinker

ooc: Oh cool! :D

bic: Ciera woke up after dreaming of a particular someone yelling at her to start running away. She looked over at the village, and quickly learnt that she had the honor of being chased around for the whole day. Sighing, she got up and ran in the opposite direction of the village, approaching the densest part of the forest adjacent to a large lake.

"I wonder who'll get to me first..." Ciera thought mindlessly as endless trees past her in a blr.

ooc: *wakes up*yawns*realises something is actually happening*

bic: Olky had been lazily wandering around exploring the land for the past couple of days. She was out now, sleepily playing with some water from a nearby pond, when she saw someone run past about 20 metres away from her. Excited, Olky sprung to her feet and ran after the figure as quietly as she could when she was still half asleep.

hey everyone, i decided that the caves were a bad ideal and i am going to restart LC 2 and make it something everyone can play, but first i want to try the missions system in Critical Danger, which will be posted soon.

Thank you