BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Pffft i didnt do that.....the dumb monkey did :lol:

and the monkey dies...tonight!

BIC: Syn decided that he had other fish to fry he switched his concentration on the ground below away from fif and focused on randro.

OOCness:

Well guys, I'm off for vacation for about 10 days...but don't you baddies think that'll weaken the Syn/Haly alliance ;) I'll be keeping in contact with Impervious, so don't try any funny business just cause I'm leaving...Fox out...

<(^-^)>

OOC: :wacko: THere has been nothing to do at all.. (talking about me in general, not this game) since FCAT started..The lack oh homework all week has been great, but straight testing all day has been life draining. so tired for some reason, insomnia? And then I've had band rehearsal like everyday this week during 5th, 6th, lunch and after school until 5..and now I have to write a history paper..

Kael managed to stifle a laugh, well a grunt, as he hung from the canopy of tees, as FIF ran like sheep from the slaughter house. His battered chest-wheezing though showed he need not worry of his demise. From the time of his condemnment (It's a word, rite?) he's managed to make a remarkable distance between himself and his pursuers, Congrats FIF. Kael slid down from the trunk of an oak, and walked of in the..north direction? Well, it doesn't matter, he wandered North to find this, Rando thats become lately become so popular.

OOCness:

WTDF? Why? *Not that I'm complaining* And I have a couple minutes...I'm on for this :3

BICness:

"Jay, stop!" Haly commanded, and Jay halted in the air, and flapped his wings, hovering. She put her hand to her temple, getting what sounded like a mental message...from Rekk? Syn? She couldn't tell, the wind was whistling too loudly in her ears. All she made out was that Zajury was the new bounty. The sound of this made Haly grin, and she directed Jay the other way, towards Zajury.

"I'm going to enjoy this, Jay," she muttered to the summoning, as he sped over the forest.

<(^-^)>

*Earlier that day, when RT was voted off*

The dark fortress of Damon was cold and damp on the inside. The throne room was the worse for the cohorts, the walls were almost solid ice and if got any colder they would freeze the second they entered the room. They were waiting for Damon to enter, and make his decision. Finally the doors swung open and the villains turned around and looked at their master. He was just smiling, an eerie smile, that seemed like if it grew any bigger his whole face would have to stretch around it. He was definetly excited about something, which isn't a good thing at all.

"Svik *RT's character but shortened*... you failed me and the others voted you off, but you are not going to that execution today."

Svik perked up to the sound of that realizing he might be allowed to live another day, "thank you sir-"

"Instead i will save them the trouble and get rid of you myself." Damon jumped when he finished his sentence and pulled out his flesh covered spear aiming straight for Svik's head. Svik dodged and attacked but when he looked to see if he hit Damon, he was... dead. He got him right in the neck with his spear. Svik smiled and went to the throne and sat down, "I'm in control now! You will listen to me!"

Svik eyes widened with fear and his body got chained up to the chair. Suddenly the top of the throne produced large blades from a strange inky black smoke, and the blades went like scissors and the top half of Svik's head fell to the ground, the chains held up the rest of the body. Damon walked from behind the throne and broke the chains letting the body fall to the ground, "He was a good fighter, but he wasn't loyal... how sad."

Zajury smiled and ran up to the body, and started to perform bone magic. The body rised up and the top part of his head reattached with a long scar, "Your a lost soul now, an i am your master, BOW BEFORE ME!"

Damon smiled at this, and then laughed. He knew that none of these fools could stop him, there was only one person who could stop him.

Edited by Riranor

Damon smiled at this, and then laughed. He knew that none of these fools could stop him, there was only one person who could stop him.

Yeah, me :)

Btw still not worried about randor. if he's on before 4PM (his and my time) There will be quite the duel. i wont be on tonight as I'll be on a plane to Texas for the weekend.

Well, I guess I'll give up with the cave (never found the time to go on msn between mafia and Bleach). Ciera is now randomly in the game now...so, can anyone catch me up? ;)

Well, I guess I'll give up with the cave (never found the time to go on msn between mafia and Bleach). Ciera is now randomly in the game now...so, can anyone catch me up? ;)

Uhh basically RT was lynched, first kat caught her in her card then apparently that was negated and randro can now control his bones as a summon of sorts. Kat and I are demons now, I have a hit out on randro as well as the bounty being on him now. I will say anyone who gets in my way for the kill blow on randro will have to suffer my wrath :D

Uhh basically RT was lynched, first kat caught her in her card then apparently that was negated and randro can now control his bones as a summon of sorts. Kat and I are demons now, I have a hit out on randro as well as the bounty being on him now. I will say anyone who gets in my way for the kill blow on randro will have to suffer my wrath :D

:lol: , thanks for the summary. Poor randro...he must be having so much fun being hunted by demons ;)

OOC: So much time on my hands..

Kael perched himself atop the spire of an eerie run-down cathedral. He strained his ears, listening for any trace of the others. Since Kael’s arrival, he’d managed to isolate himself, fortunately, from the savage vermin running amok through these pest-infested woods. He remembered quite clearly the eccentric enthusiasm from the day of RMZ’s execution, though the guillotine couldn’t have been a more classic way to an end, if only he’d been a french noble..Ah well.

Perhaps Kael placed himself to highly above others, too judgmental, too..conceited. Its true, I am (Yes Kael is talking to himself )The endless name-calling and torments of his disfigured body had left him scarred as a child, and only led the birth of a anti-social paranoid adult. He still could recall the day the local townsmen had discovered his true identity, an escaped loon from a mental institution in New York. Though, rural country folk never could understand the gist of what the paper (New York times) was informing. So, they decided to put matters into their own hands and, gathered that Kael was a possessed demon sent from hell to take their children’s hearts and feed them to the livestock so they would all die. So he was shackled and tortured day after day. They slid knives beneath his fingernails and ripped them from the skin, peeled the flesh from his feet so they could be soaked in acetone or vinegar, set his matted locks on fire, and repeatedly affiate him while they lashed his hind-quarters. They soon tired of him, and disposed of his body. He swore from then on to separate himself from society, people could never be trusted. The sewn lips and eyes are a symbol of isolation, his vow to shut the tormentors from his life forever.

He leaped from the spire, landing on the flimsy limb of a tree. He was done scouting, his days from afar only bought him useless information and always seemed to drift off to his past. Kael was long overdue for a quaint confrontation of sorts, with his cutlass clenched tightly in his left hand, he leapt from the branches and ran off into a sprint. Hopefully in the direction of prey.

ooc: Rir... if Randro never posts as a way of hiding out... What is going to happen cause that is a little bit unfair...

well when i was the bounty i was told that i would be killed off...soooooo one can only hope :D

well when i was the bounty i was told that i would be killed off...soooooo one can only hope :D

ooc: aah, so eager for the murder of someone else? ;) Awesome storyline, Zerep! Rather gruesome pictures though :P

bic: Ciera yawned, stretching on a thin branch on the oak tree. She looked around, unsure of how she got there in the first place. All she could remember was the cave...the bugs...EWW! She squirmed and almost fell off the branch, barely clinging on with her right arm. She dragged herself back up and breathed in. No giant bugs...no weird mirrors...she's back in her environment. Ciera laid back and stared at the forget-me-not-blue sky, when a movement caught her attention. She flipped over to see a strange man perched careully on a thin limb of a tree. She squinted her eyes, but he was too far away for her to get a good idea of his facial features. Despite of that, she was absolutely certain she has never seen that man before.

OOC: Thanks, you should be glad though, that was the toned down version. I tend to get carried away sometimes, surprising more w/ people not on the internet. (They say I kinda have that always 'high' look, so most people go w/ it, it makes for good times.)

Kael sprint was short-lived. At the immediate start, his foot caught to an uprooted vine, and sent him tumbling helplessly over a conveniently placed hillside. The descend had to total a fair 2 kilometers or so. The base of the slope was thick with thorn brush and ivy vines. Surprisingly though, Kael managed to only suffer from a few minor brazes and his torso stitching had managed to unfasten. He recollected himself after the loss of consciousness, gathered his things, and sat down upon his hellish thrown of ivy and thorns to set forth on the endless task of restitching himself.

I'll never finish before dusk, someone will be bound to find me..