BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

OOC: Everyone... i WILL NOT do anything bad during this game... i will tell you that i gave somebody the idea to steal the statue and then what they did with it was their own choice. I am going to post cave contestant and bounty soon.

ooc: So there are no goodies or baddies? And why a statue? :P

Rekk walked over to the contestants with the next contestant and bounty in mind.

"I see you are still deciding on what to do about Zasin, Syn you can decide to do what you wish whenever you want. Now... the contestant today is Haly (Kat but i think everyone knows that :P) and the bounty is Shadow (Twin Bro). Give him a head start to run then you all may begin. If Shadow does survive i will grant him a hint on the villains, whoever kills him will get the hint instead and a reward.. the reason you dont get a reward Shadow is because living for another day is one. Now you may begin," and rekk went back to sitting down against a tree trunk. Today was a new shiny day ,but still cold day... maybe there will be some snow tomorrow...

OOC: OK everyone just let Twin Bro post first and then you can get started

ooc: So there are no goodies or baddies? And why a statue? :P

OOC: there are goodies and Baddies (you should know that) there was three in the last game an unknown number this game. Rekk wont do anything to help the baddies but me outside the game will give them tips. That statue is worth a lot ,and would cause a big deal of trouble if stolen, thats why.

Ciera leaned against a tree trunk and tapped her fingers impatiently on the wood. Shadow seems to have not heard the announcement yet, and the adrenaline is near killing her. Ciera really wished she could just pounce on Shadow and get it overwith, but it looks like Rekk wants to give the poor target a chance, no matter how small it was. She crossed her arms and handled her impatience by glaring at someone who is naive enough to stand close to her.

Haly lept down from her spot on the fountain, as Rekk called her name for the caves. She put her hand on her pocket, where her cards were, and strode off towards the cave.

"Good luck Shadow!" Haly called behind her, as she exited the town square.

OOCness:

Cave! Yay!

<(^-^)>

shadow watched every one was stareing at him "it's not nice to stare" he said and then dissapered into the forest srinting for his life away from the contestants

ooc: I don't want to die :(

Zajury sprinted out when he heard shadow speaking and gave hot pursuit to shadow and summoned a zombie to help him as well. THe Zombie was made out on nothing but bones so Zajury had complete control over it. The zombie flew (yes i said flew) with the help of zajury and was gaining on Shadow. Then out of no where a bone came shooting at shadows head, with the aim of a professional olympic athlete. (but triple the power)

Luckily the zombie was flexible so half of its body went one way and the top half went in the direction of shadow. Zajury on the other hand wasnt so lucky he jumped to avoid the root and fell onto the zombies bottom half. Shadow was long gone by the time he got un-tangled so Zajury set off with a fire in his heart and a thirst for revenge. Meanwhile the top half was skimming along the ground trying to keep up with the amazingly clever and able-bodied thief.

Syn opens his eyes after hearing all the commotion. He heard that Shadow was the next target and jumped up to get ready for the day. After he was ready he headed down stairs and ran after Shadow and Zajury into the forest.

post-10171-1235935773.jpg

Syn charged after Zajury, if he wasn't going to get the bounty, no one was. He picked up speed spotting Zajury in the distance. He pulled out his crossbow and shot off an arrow towards him while running.

shadow took out a couple of throwing knives to keep ready as he checked behind his sholder he saw half a zombie and pelted it with throwing stars then jumped up into a tree and continued runing

Occ: Im insulted but my new motto is now "Mess with the best, Die like the rest"

Bic: the arrow barley missed zajurys head because at that moment he had to unstick two bones that were tangled. Zajury looked up and smiled. I see we have a new arrival. If this an alliance ? Syn sticking up for shadow? In that case a few shoulder bones mold together. Around Syns feet!

Syn tripped and fell as the bones shackled him in. He sat up, grabbed one of the bones with his hands and snapped it, freeing himself. He decided that, once gain, the treetops were a better place to move. He leapt up to the top of the nearest tree and ran above his target and competitor.

i am making a change to the Ninja since nobody wants to make an alliance with them

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: At start of game they get two alliances that are known to everyone.

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

those alliances are Star Tiger (Ciera) and RT (Svikarian)... i drew there name from my hat of death :P

Edited by Riranor

Xavier felt power coursing to his hands as he ran towards the forest where the rest of them had disappeared. A pouch on Xavier's left hand side opened by itself and ten metal wires shot out, connecting themselves to the tips of his fingers. Then, he reached into another pocket, drew out a mysterious looking doll, and tapped it twice.

The doll, shaped to look like a grotesque, disfigured human, enlarged rapidly and was the size of a young sapling before Xavier counted to 5. The metal wires on Xavier's finger connected themselves to various places on the puppet's body. Then he crouched down and disappeared.

A massive golum bursts from the trees to Shadow's right, with Svik riding precariously on its shoulders. With a cry of "I'm done with my nap!!!" Svik began heaving heavy, but extremely sharp, shards of iron at Shadow.