BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

OOC: Great, when I have to go somewhere, EVERYONE'S on, but when I actually have free time, nobody is. Sheesh.

BIC: Xavier woke up from his nap in the inn and walked out the door slowly. He was tired of just sitting around while everyone battled each other. The next chance he got, he would fight someone.

ooc: :lol: , so true, FIF. It appears that a lot of people like to stay up late and don't wake up until noon the next day <_<

bic: Ciera nearly fell out of the tree as the inn door below her squeaked loudly. She was never a deep sleeper, but the previous night's events must have had quite an impact on her sleeping habits. She grudgingly climbed down the tree, almost falling over. Wow, this is a change. After much blinking and stretching, she realized that the cause of her wake-up call was Xavier. She waved at him, feeling very woozy, but quickly yanked her hand back. Yup, something was definitely wrong with her.

Xavier's eyes flitted over to Ciera, who waved at him and quickly pulled her hand back. He nodded at her and continued walking in a random direction, trying to find out what had happened when he was asleep.

ooc: :lol: , so true, FIF. It appears that a lot of people like to stay up late and don't wake up until noon the next day <_<

OOCness:

*Raises paw* Guilty...Well 10:30...I don't know what came over me...

BICness:

Haly watched arguments siding with for and against Zasin...she knew the truth, and cut in.

"Zasin is bad! He stole a statue, he's a NINJA and he tried to make an alliance with Syn...and if we all know what Ninja's do, they have the ability to KILL OFF their alliance members! What more proof do you want?" She crossed her arms, and shot another glare at RMZ.

"We've known from early on...I say, those who side with him are the next on our list!" she nodded towards Syn.

OOCness:

I know I said we shouldn't get him killed Impervious, but, there are too many people siding with him, and they need to know the truth! :mad:

<(^-^)>

Edit: Typo >.<

Edited by Kathleen

ooc: WHOO!!! Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!

bic: Ciera arched an eyebrow at the over-ecstatic Haly. Despite the fact that she did not approve of Haly's first-thing-in-the-morning performance, she couldn't help but agree. It all made sense, and Ciera could hardly let some ninja get the first kill. She walked steadily to Haly's side, her face expressionless.

"What do you propose we do? Kill off the ninja because one person said he was bad? Plus, why would Zasin steal a statue?"

ooc: WHOO!!! Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!

OOCness:

Hehe, that's what I said XD

"What do you propose we do? Kill off the ninja because one person said he was bad? Plus, why would Zasin steal a statue?"

"That," Haly scowled, "is what I'd like to know...And not to mention the fact that TWO people said he was bad, plus the proof is stacking up against him?" She lept up on the ledge of the fountain in the middle of the square, and raised her arms to the small crowd.

"I can also add, that one of Xavier, Olky, or Zajury is bad as well..." Her gaze shifted to the three of them.

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

ooc:I didnt even know that you could be bad in this game i thought i was just a free for all??? So now the baddie list is as follows, Xavier, olky, or Zasin(who knows mabye he hid the statue in his room to look like he had been framed.

BIC: Zajury walks over and accidently turns up the foutain squirting Haly "oops" thats for yesterday when you hit me with your horse <_<

Then he walks off into the forest sad becasue its sunday and school is tommorow.

Edited by randro

ooc:I didnt even know that you could be bad in this game i thought i was jjust a freev for all???

BIC: Zajury walks over and accidently turns up the foutain squirting Haly "oops" thats for yesterday when you hit me with your horse <_<

Then he walks off into the forest sad becasue its sunday and school is tommorow.

OOCness:

Horse? Haly doesn't have a horse...just a fox :3

<(^-^)>

Occ: i know he ussaly is up by 12 but today he isnt on now. Mabye something happened to him. RMZ -_-

Bic: Zajury walks into the inn to get a nice cool drink, before the day started as he could see it would be very, hot out today

I was framed.

Mabye thats what you want us to think so you stole the statue and hid it in your room to manke it look like you were framed? or mabye it was imperv. because how did he magicly find it 4 or 5 mins after RIR originaly posted?? I think that you and IMperv. are guility.

ooc: what if rir stole it hid it in rmz's room and told imp that he thought it was in rmz's room but still rmz make a better excuse than I'm framed its getting old

bic:shadow woke up to find people gathering around the fountan he walked up and soon got bored, so he randomly started fliking the person next to him in the ear

OOC: Everyone... i WILL NOT do anything bad during this game... i will tell you that i gave somebody the idea to steal the statue and then what they did with it was their own choice. I am going to post cave contestant and bounty soon.

Edited by Riranor