BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Haly shut her eyes once again; it was suddenly extremely hard to see. Hail pelted down around her, and the whirling winds scattered leaves everywhere. Through the chaos, she watched as Syn was seeming to be cornered by several warriors. Her bird opened its wings, blowing the hail away from itself *as Haly was sure it didn't exactly like it*, and the hair scattered down, hitting Zazin, Olky and Shadow. It then flapped its wings, and the air around it became colder and colder...and the bird rose above the forest, giving Haly a good view of everyone. Syn was moving quickly, leaving the other three way behind. The bird shrieked, and sent a blast of icy air towards Zazin, Olky and Shadow...slowing them down, and giving Syn a chance to escape.

"This isn't exactly a fair fight..." Haly thought to herself, scanning the forest below.

<(^-^)>

Annoyed that Shadow had escaped, Olky decided to pause the Hail coming from the storm and ran out, leaving a trail of fire that would spread quickly in the storm.

OCC:Time to join the fight i guess. But didnt the bounty already end?

EDIT: Forgot BIC

BIC: Zajury is just out and about, when all of the sudden a lightning bolt strikes him, he trips over a log and falls into a puddle he thinks "not nice" then continues to get back at the person who disturbed his daydreaming.(ill pick a target when i get there)

Edited by randro

OOC: Aren't you already trapped in the cave?

ooc: no that would be cheap and unfair

ooc: does that mean your out of the fight? :mellow:

ooc: no

bic: shadow dissapeared into the forest and then climbed up the tree next to the one syn was in

OCC:Time to join the fight i guess. But didnt the bounty already end?

ooc: rir never said it did ;)

bic: Olky saw that all the men had the fight down packed and decided to retreat to the inn... it had been a long and tiresome day. But before she left she made the storm absoulely bucket and caused it to drive sideways into their eyes.

Smiling she found her horse looking miserable but cheered it up by feeding it a sweet she had in her pocket and rode home.

Jayvu did a nose dive into the trees suddenly. Haly had barely even considered going in to help Syn; it seemed her bird was making an executive decision. It spiraled towards Syn, and glided alongside him, stretching out its wings.

"Need a lift?" Haly's voice seemed to come from the bird itself.

<(^-^)>

The hail hit Syn's eyes, burning them, and making him pause on the tree top/ He noticed blood on his left had and realized that the hail had cut his eye. he focused and in an instant his eyes returned to normal.

ooc: one heal down.

edit: Syn looked up at the bird. Hesitated but decided hsi fate below the trees would be worse. He jumped on top of Jayvu and flew away.

Edited by Impervious

Out of no where Zajury gets hit in the face by a flying branch broken off by a horse.(this just isnt my day) and starts to retreat to the inn, and yes you thought it it came true zajury then steps in horse crap. On the way back to the in he is watching for other hidden dangers. :unsure:

OOCness:

I'll drive XD

BICness:

Jayvu screeched again, and rose into the air.

"I hope you don't mind the cold," the bird channeled Haly's voice, "we're going to have to stop this rain..." With that, the bird flapped its wings, and the rain around it softened into fluffy snow. By an indescribable force, the snow seemed to part around Syn and Jayvu.

"Now if you don't mind, I'd like to make a stop...I'm feeling rather underprotected here by myself with my eyes closed" Haly laughed, and the bird changed its course back towards the inn...

<(^-^)>

Haly opened her eyes, and ran out towards the balcony. Jayvu came into sight, and perched on the roof. Haly climbed up, and onto the bird's back. She pulled out a blank card, and twirled it in her hand before calling out;

"Vu! Return!" and with that, the third eye on Jay's head disappeared, unneeded as Haly was close enough to know where she was going. Jay then ascended again.

"So...we should be reletively safe up here," Haly mused, looking at Syn, and back towards the ground, where many of the warriors were returning.

<(^-^)>

ooc: yes they have been reading the topic for.. oh i would say a good 10 minutes now... im hoping its Riranor

or maybe it its Kat

Edited by clozobozo

OOC: w00t...geeze you guys gave me a run for my money. clever hailstorm clozo.

edit: and a big thank you to Kat for saving my @$$

Edited by Impervious

Haly saw Rekk appear, and knew that Syn was safe this round. She directed Jay into landing, and when she and Syn had gotten off, she pulled out her other blank card.

"Jay, return!" she cried, and Jay turned a pale blue, and disappeared into the card. She slipped the card into her cloak, and smiled.

<(^-^)>

Rekk smiled at Haly as she landed with Syn. He looked at the two contestants with a kind smile and he walked over to Syn and shook his hand getting ready to speak.

"You ran from your challenges a bit... but your friends helped you to survive... next time though if your friends aren't around you will need to fight back and kill somebody else. Count your blessings. You made it to the next day. For surviving i will tell you a secret (will be sent in a pm)," Rekk just looked at Imp still with his smile but with a abnormal look in his eye a well... it's as if with just that simple look he figured out your whole entire past and who you truly are.

As Haly watched him whisper something into Syn's ear Rekk disappeared. Haly then felt a tap on her shoulder, and she yelped and turned around to see Rekk standing there now. He looked at her with the same look and then said something. "I cant tell you a secret since you didn't have the bounty... but there is no rule of Syn telling you...," and rekk left. Haly didn't understand how he got there so quickly... apparently he has all his strength back and both Syn and Haly realized fighting Rekk would be a death wish from now on.

OOC: i will start next day soon.. you can position your characters as you wish in the town... if you would like to know more about the town PM me

Olky heard the bounty was over so she came out of the inn. Seeing Syn still alive she let out a sigh, all that work for nothing. Still sore from her battle she decided to wash and groom the chestnut mare whom she had named Ambience. Leading her out into the garden in front of the inn she set to work, singing to herself.

Townsquare: Consists of a beautiful fountain *until you guys screw it up during a battle :P *, many booths with merchants selling many misc. items

Inn & Bar: a place for rest, drink, and food. Very... dirty part of town. Full of many thugs that a random event could occur with.

Church: A place were fighting isnt allowed (rekk enforces that rule) you are not allowed to enter if you have a bounty either. This place is used for random events a lot.

Mayor's house: you are there now getting information :P *basically me*

Cave: for some reason you cannot enter... but you will always see Rekk there if you wish to start conversation

some important stuff about the town here