BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ooc! eek thanks st!

bic: olky dodged the last dagger and saw Zasin joining.. But luckily she also saw Syn poking his head out of a cave and quickly ran over to him chucking branches that were on fire at him.

A branch landed near Syn's head, waking him up. "what the? i was sleeping so well. I was dreaming of photo shoots that lasted much longer than expected..." *sigh* "Oh well here we go again." He picked up the crossbow and looked at the two fighting, seeing the burning branches in Olkys hand he popped off a shot at her, the jumped to higher ground above the cave.

Over OVER COOKED: :blush:

BIC: Zasin did this to insure he got the bounty himself.

After deflecting the stab, he sends a kunai of his own, hurtling towards ciera.

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

ooc: hey ST has gone stop attacking her!

bic: Olky continued to throw burning branches at Syn while running towards him and dodging arrows that were being shot at her.

Over OVER COOKED: :blush:

BIC: Zasin did this to insure he got the bounty himself.

After deflecting the stab, he sends a kunai of his own, hurtling towards ciera.

ooc: don't you meen syn

Olky was lucky she was turning when the arrow hit her left arm. cursing she quickly pulled it out and healed the wound. 'time to try something different' she thought. Soon there were dark green clouds hanging above thier heads.

ooc: second heal down

and i summoned the water in the clouds and also blew them here :)

olky summoned a really strong wind that managed to blow the dagger away and at the same time it started to Hail and lightning was coming down among the trees. Olky quickly ran inside a cave to shelter.

OOC: well I suppose the jumpig then dodges both of them.

BIC: Syn looked up to see the clouds forming above him. "Dang, I hate rain..." HE jumpped to another tree and then down to the forest floor while he was landing he pulled a knife out of the holster on his leg and threw it at Zaisin. As he hit the ground he darted in the opposite direction of the caves.

edit: as he ran he felt the jot and tripped over himself. he quickly jumped back on to his feet and continued running, only a little slower this time.

Edited by Impervious

Another knife? Zasin thought.

This time, he stepped sideways, took out a shuriken, and skillfully threw it so that the hole hit the tip of the knife, sending

the two projectiles hurtling towards Syn.

Edit: The lightning struck, making Zasin trip and stumble, thought charging both the metal projectiles with heat and electricity.

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

as shadow felt the tremor he quikly ran as fast as he could out of the cave but also breacking several ribs that heal. shadow runs out of the cave and dissapears into the forest

ooc: last heal :(

as shadow felt the tremor he quikly ran as fast as he could out of the cave but also breacking several ribs that heal. shadow runs out of the cave and dissapears into the forest

OOC: Aren't you already trapped in the cave?

ooc: does that mean your out of the fight? :mellow:

OOC: dude i already booked it. :)

BIC: SYN looked behind him to see how far behind hsi attackers were using his enhanced vision, he saw two blades flying towards him and jumped behind a tree just only to see the knife pop out right next to his head. Syn decided this would be a good time to climb and jump above the forest floor.