BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Olky saw another knife coming at her so she pulled up a wall of earth to stop the blade. After the blade struck she quickly pulled the wall down and noticed a pond nearby. Concentrating hard she pulled out all the water and froze it. Puffing now she sent the massive ice brick at Shadow, shattering it at the last second into millions of ice shards.

shadow saw huge blocks of ice coming at him he hesitated then jumped behind a tree but he was to late a shard of ice stabed him in the stomach. he quikly pulled it out as he did so the wound started to heal

ooc: one of my heals

shadow saw huge blocks of ice coming at him he hesitated then jumped behind a tree but he was to late a shard of ice stabed him in the stomach. he quikly pulled it out as he did so the wound started to heal

ooc: one of my heals

not wasting a second, Olky set the tree Shadow was hiding behind on fire, along with the area surrounding him for a good 5 metres...

ooc: :P

Haly closed her eyes again; things were getting interesting. Judging from the fact that the vison wasn't shaky, she guessed that Jayvu had landed. She spotted several things that alarmed her; a flaming circle in a dry forest, several knives flying around, and a large golum.

"Thank goodness I'm not in that disaster!" she thought to herself, and her eyes snapped open. A man nearby gave her a strange look, probably wondering why a fifteen year old girl was sitting on a chair with her eyes shut tight. She smiled at him innocently, and went back up to her room.

<(^-^)>

shadow jumped over the fire in front of him but he still got hurt but it imediatly healed again. he took out two thrownig knives and chucked them at olky then circling around behind her threw two more then sudenly jumping up onto a tree anf then onto the top of the cave. shadow was suprised to see ciera up there watching the fight, all of a suden shadow took out a dagger and lunged at ciera with it.

shadow jumped over the fire in front of him but he still got hurt but it imediatly healed again. he took out two thrownig knives and chucked them at olky then circling around behind her threw two more then sudenly jumping up onto a tree anf then onto the top of the cave. shadow was suprised to see ciera up there watching the fight, all of a suden shadow took out a dagger and lunged at ciera with it.

Olky saw the knives and heard Shadow run behind her. She quickly pulled the earth tower she was standing on back down to the ground and turned to see Shadow now attacking Ciera. 'what is with this guy?' she thought to herself, 'why does he always target girls? He must be weak not to pick on someone his own size'

edit: wow, nvm

Ciera grinned rather maniacally from the top of the cave, and glanced towards Olky who was expressionless. Suddenly, she heard a loud thud, and looking besides her, saw Shadow coming at her with a dagger.

"That's no way to greet your audience," Triyx mumbled to Shadow as she drew her own knife and rolled over, avoiding the blade. She swung out her leg hoping to trip her opponent, and tightened her grip on the dagger.

Keeping her eyes fixed on Shadow, she shouted below, "Hey Olky! Wanna work together and take out this guy? He seems to have a particular grudge on girls."

Edited by star_tiger

Olky saw the knives and heard Shadow run behind her. She quickly pulled the earth tower she was standing on back down to the ground and turned to see Shadow now attacking Ciera. 'what is with this guy?' she thought to herself, 'why does he always target girls? He must be weak not to pick on someone his own size'

ooc: thats not fair you are the only ones on

Edited by twin_bro

edit: wow, nvm

Ciera grinned rather maniacally from the top of the cave, and glanced towards Olky who was expressionless. Suddenly, she heard a loud thud, and looking besides her, saw Shadow coming at her with a dagger.

"That's no way to greet your audience," Triyx mumbled to Shadow as she drew her own knife and rolled over, avoiding the blade. She swung out her leg hoping to trip her opponent, and tightened her grip on the dagger.

Keeping her eyes fixed on Shadow, she shouted below, "Hey Olky! Wanna work together and take out this guy? He seems to have a particular grudge on girls."

ooc: tryx???

ooc: tryx???

ooc: You see? That's what happens when I use a different character after using the same character for 45 pages :P I knew I should have stuck with Triyx :rolleyes: Oh well, they're sisters anyways B))

edit: grr, we were posting at the same time :rolleyes:

Ciera took out two daggers, knowing Shadow wouldn't submit so easily. Sure enough, he dodged the winds easily and dissapeared into the forest. She frowned and waited, knowing he will attack one of them. Out of nowhere, he appeared behind Olky, ready to strike her and evidently kill her. Ciera threw her daggers at Shadow having no mercy for him. She sprinted in the direction of her opponent, already reaching for another of her many blades.

Edited by star_tiger

as shadow walked out of the inn he took off into the forest after a while he saw zasin. shadow took out some knives and threw them at him

OOC: whoops i was off :0

BIC: Zasin gasped as a knife grazed his hair, injuring him.

shadow was suprised to find that he was stabing rock but luckly the knives ciera threw hit the dumy to. quikly shadow pulled his knife allong with the two others out with one hand he threw the two daggers at olky while fumping up to stab ciera

ooc: for the record can you run off a top of a cave without falling???

shadow was suprised to find that he was stabing rock but luckly the knives ciera threw hit the dumy to. quikly shadow pulled his knife allong with the two others out with one hand he threw the two daggers at olky while fumping up to stab ciera

ooc: for the record can you run off a top of a cave without falling???

ooc: not unless your Peter Pan...

ooc: stop your confusing me so if you jump up and ciera runs off (and falls :D ) were are you two then?????????????????????????????????????????????

ooc: I believe we are on the ground...hopefully (I will hate to be floating in the middle of nowhere :P )

Ciera rolled her eyes as her knives hit the dummy, and snapping her fingers, called them back. She bent down to grab a rock and threw it at one of the daggers flying at Olky, successfully causing one of the daggers to redirect and hit a tree. Hopefully Olky will deal with the other one...she grabbed at the blades that she just called back, and threw one at Shadow who was in mid-air with his dagger dangerously pointed at her.