BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Well, rir usually says it's until someone dies, like in the previous LC, but that didn't work out well, especially with inactives and battles that go for a week long :P I think it'll be better as 48 hours though, since some people mgiht be busy with mafias and non-BD life (I know my school is having "hell week" in 2 days :P ).

OOC: Yeah I'll be gone today from 11:30 am to about 4PM my time. i have a photo shoot to go to.

OCC:Good luck Impervious make lots of money!

BIC: Zajury wakes up puzzled about his surroundings. He realizes he had passed out right near the spot the golem used to be because he was so tired. He gets up with a little help of someones spine and sets off to the inn to go and annoy someone/eat so food. all the while thinking "wow when i shoved my finger into that golems head it hurt so bad"

Xavier woke up at that moment, his green eyes blinking rapidly for a moment. He stood up, stretched, and unzipped a small leather pouch on his belt. Inside were several pellets that looked like nothing more than dirt clods, but Xavier knew that they were more than met the eye.

He picked out one of the pellets and crushed it between two of his fingers. A silver powder floated out of it and swirled through the air lazily before coming together and forming a strange figure? A human? A skeleton? No, it didn't have skin, but it didn't have bones either.

The puppet bird, made mainly of wood and earth but reinforced with steel on the outside, was made to spy. It had a built-in camouflage system that would hide it from view for up to 3 minutes, its wooden wings were able to flap at unbelievable speeds, and inserted into each of its limbs was a small "eye" that was the spying part.

"Go," Xavier said, flicking his finger. The bird nodded and flew off into the distance.

Zajury walks out of the inn after a hearty breakfast just in time to see a strange looking puppet with no strings that was becoming harder to see by the second he thinks"woah i have a little too many crazy egg omlets" and with that he walks off and goes to look for some herbs to heal his frazzled mind.

Haly closed her eyes; she saw trees rushing past her, but no sign of life. Only a bird below that disappeared into the trees. She thought nothing of it. Opening her eyes, she rested her head on her hand thoughtfully. She was pretty impressed; Syn was a good hider, and something about him caused players to turn against each other in anger. She pondered if this was some secret ability of his. She closed her eyes again; still nothing, and, satisfied for now, she whirled around, heading back towards the inn, her cloak flapping in the wind.

<(^-^)>

Ciera lay besides the lake, looking at a pool of water reflecting the forest's shadows. She heard a sound similar to a cloak rustling, and looked up. Over the lake, Haly was standing there in the process of sleeping standing up. The corner of her mouth lifted slightly, realizing that Haly was probably detecting any traces of Syn. Ciera bit her lip, worried that someone else was going to get to the bounty, but immediately relaxed as Haly went back to the inn. Ciera jumped onto her feet gracefully and was about to go for a walk when some movement high up in the tree caught her eye. She cautiously looked up, but saw nothing. Her fists clenched, sensing that something wasn't right. She narrowed her eyes again at the tree leaves above her, but it appeared to be empty of anything suspicious. Ciera shrugged and walked away, hands in her jean's pockets.

The puppet bird screeched realistically and swooped around Ciera in a circle before flying off again. Xavier monitored this carefully through a mysterious device in his hand that allowed him to see through the bird. He saw Haly going back to the inn, Ciera walking around, and Zajury searching around in an herb patch.

Xavier bit his lip, still not satisfied, and headed back into the inn. He sat down close to Haly but not close enough to draw attention. He ordered a glass of water and settled himself down in the chair.

Yawning Olky came down from her room in the inn. She saw most sitting around looking glum. "the bounty must of been lost" she thought. Deciding it was better to be out then sitting inside with these people, especially since one looked really annoying, she walked outside to the stables where she hopped on the chestnut mare again. Turning towards the forest she spurred the horse on and began searching for a place with knives laying about as well as burnt trees and leaves. She would trace Syn from there.

"Found it!" exclaims Zajury, he has just found the perfect herb, he summons a mortar and bone pestle from the inn and starts to mush it up. Then he proceedes to walk the the lake and mix it with a little water. "blech!" that was horrible but at least i feel better now. He decides to start training now since he feels better and shoots a barrage of razor sharp finger bones from the gourd on his back into the trees and commenses with retreiving the bones. He jogs over to the trees and sees a wounded little bird on the ground with a bone through its wing. He thinks to himself "the least i can do is pull it out" so with that thought he disentigrates the bone and is shocked to see no blood! This is treachery! Well whosever it is can come get it later, i have to go retreive my bones. Accualy on a second thought he just disentragrated the bones he shot and a white-ish dust trails into his gourd.(no its not crack) Then he commenses to explore the surrounding forest

Xavier's eyes watched Olky carefully, especially since he didn't really like her. Then his attention went back to the device in his hands. He was shocked to see his puppet bird on the ground, a gaping hole in its wing and a whitish dust next to it. Mumbling a few words of magic, he made the bird "come back to life" and sent it out again, this time disguising it as a rabbit.

shadow was walking back to the inn when he saw a bird with something that looked like drugs next to it and a hole in its wing turn into a rabbit. shadow knew something was up so he started to follow it. after a while he got bored summened the golum he had coppied last knight and had it crush it, and evertime it tried to get up crush it again.

ooc: thanks RT :lol:

Xavier's eyes watched Olky carefully, especially since he didn't really like her. Then his attention went back to the device in his hands. He was shocked to see his puppet bird on the ground, a gaping hole in its wing and a whitish dust next to it. Mumbling a few words of magic, he made the bird "come back to life" and sent it out again, this time disguising it as a rabbit.

ooc: :o its barely been a day and you dont like me! im hurt... :(

bic: Reaching the area of last nights battle, Olky started searching for any traces of Syn. She looked behind the burnt tree and saw very faint tracks. She dismounted, tied her horse down, and started to follow...

as shadow was walking back to the inn he found a horse that was tied up in the middle of the woods he found tracks leading away from the horse and decided to folow those a while. after a while shadpw found olky he quikly hid behind a tree too avoid being seen and started to follow her to see were she was going

Olky heard someone following, but she didnt care. Let them follow her, works with her plan better anyway. Soon she came to some caves and started poking her head in them hoping to find Syn hiding in one of them...

ooc: im hoping Imp is going to be home soon...

Ciera saw a flicker of movement at the far edge of the forest, and quietly stalked after it. Drawing near, she saw that it was Zajury, who seems to be spending his time shooting down birds. She crouched down, and hidden in the shadows, crept closer, finding a spot with a clear view of Zajury and the fallen bird. Ciera saw him pull out something that looks startingly like a bone from the bird. Her eyes drew wide as she saw that there was no blood, and from the gasp, she suspected that this came as a surprise to Zajury as well. Ciera narrowed her eyes menancingly at the bird, and suddenly, in its place was a rabbit. She blinked many times, but it remained a rabbit. Ciera shook her head and opened her eyes again to see that the possibly-imaginary rabbit has dissapeared, just like the bird she saw before. What kind of magic is in play here?

Ciera, still unsure about the bird and rabbit situation, walked away from Zajury, hoping to clear her head with a nice mountain hike. As she was nearing a group of caves, she suddenly stopped in her tracks. Ciera quickly crouched down and laid her palm on the ground, and just as she expected, someone was moving closer to her. She hurriedly leapt up onto a tree branch, swinging herself onto it and waited. Sure enough, Olky came into view and poked her head in one of the caves. Ciera sighed quietly, relieved that she wasn't the target, but was rather curious on why Olky has decided to check out caves. Just as she was going to stalk the other girl, she once again, froze. Olky wasn't alone. Ciera turned her head to see a hint of a shadow that didn't belong to a tree or bush. Narrowing her eyes at the shadow, she realized that it was a person, although which one, she wasn't sure.

"Hmm...this is getting interesting," Ciera thought as she kept one eye on Olky and the other on the mysterious shadow.

shadow was carful to not be seen but herd a sound somewere close as he looked around and saw ciera up on a tree branch looking down at him quikly without thinking he threw a couple of knives at ciera then runing out with a dagger in his hands attacked olky

Olky turned just in time to dodge Shadows attack and at the same time realised that Ciera was also nearby dodging knives. Annoyed that Shadow wouldnt leave her alone she made the earth under her feet rise so that she was standing a good 5 metres above Shadow and caused a ring of fire to appear around him.

OOC: clozobozo, I only said that because I thought you pointed the "annoying character" thing at me. And I'm leaving for a while.

BIC: Xavier dismissed the puppet spy: too many people had discovered it. He went upstairs to his room, closed the door, and slept for a few hours.

OOC: clozobozo, I only said that because I thought you pointed the "annoying character" thing at me. And I'm leaving for a while.

BIC: Xavier dismissed the puppet spy: too many people had discovered it. He went upstairs to his room, closed the door, and slept for a few hours.

ooc: thats ok, I was actually talking about 'prince bob'. bye bye!

EDIT: it skipped some words... o.O

Edited by clozobozo

Ciera barely realized that 2 knives were flying in her direction until they were rather close. She ducked just in time as one skimmed over the top of her head. Ciera wasn't so lucky with the second one, although fortunately, it only skimmed her elbow. Holding one hand on the shallow cut on her arm to stop the bleeding, her other hand was skimming through her belt to find her own blades. Gripping on one of her smaller ones, she positioned herself on the branch so that she can have a direct hit at Olky and Shadow. Ciera frowned at the opponents, thoroughly upset that her hiding place was found out so fast. Suddenly, a fire started out of nowhere below her, and looking down, she realized that Olky was planning on toasting Shadow alive. Ciera grinned, having no problem with that, although being in a tree near a fire might not be the smartest thing. She flipped herself over to another tree branch, and from there, leaped onto the top of the rock cave. Not wanting to get between the battle below her, she lay flat on her stomach and enjoyed the shw.