BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ooc: first RT no godmoding how do you know that the golom even got to me when I was attacking olky

bic: shadow watched as the golum became imprisened then olky jump up into a tree then coppying svik's abbillity to control metal created his own golum and sent it to attack svik back at the inn. then turrning to olky sent a couple of throwing knives up at her then took out a dagger that was almost demonic :P

ooc: first RT no godmoding how do you know that the golom even got to me when I was attacking olky

bic: shadow watched as the golum became imprisened then olky jump up into a tree then coppying svik's abbillity to control metal created his own golum and sent it to attack svik back at the inn. then turrning to olky sent a couple of throwing knives up at her then took out a dagger that was almost demonic :P

ooc: you did get put in that cage too but oh well..

bic: Olky once again dodged the knives. 'i have had enough of this' she thought, 'im going back to the inn'. To make sure Shadow didnt try to attack her while she was leaving, she caught the grass around his feet on fire and shot dirt balls at his head. Quickly she ran back to the inn.

ooc: im going now and wont be back for quite a while, sorry. oh and TB please dont attack me... please :)

ooc: you did get put in that cage too but oh well..

bic: Olky once again dodged the knives. 'i have had enough of this' she thought, 'im going back to the inn'. To make sure Shadow didnt try to attack her while she was leaving, she caught the grass around his feet on fire and shot dirt balls at his head. Quickly she ran back to the inn.

ooc: im going now and wont be back for quite a while, sorry. oh and TB please dont attack me... please :)

ooc: oh sorry didn't see that I was caged but that still doesnt meen that I can't throw something at you and tacke out a dager

bic: shadow jumped at the bars and slashed out of them then went back to deel with svik

OOC: I never said I the golum did grab you, he's just trying too. :)

BIC: Through the golum's stone eyes, Svik watched as Shadow created his own golum and ordered it to attack him. Leaving the golum in the cage to quickly melt back into the earth, he summoned a second golum of pure iron to protect him and waited for Shadow's inferior golum to arrive.

Edited by RainThinker

Syn saw the tree behind him burning and the commotion below. He decided to move while they were distracted. and he darted out of the tree he came into a clearing, the moon was still full, revitalizing him and giving him a speed boost. He found a nearby cave and hid in it. "Geeze, i don't know how much longer I can keep this hiding act up. It's getting exhausting"

shadow's golum reached the inn were svik and a new golum was then started to attack the new golum. shadow came into the clearing and saw his golum attacking a new golum and then he saw svik prepared for attack. shadow ran at svik then darted right circled around and attacked from the back.

shadow's golum reached the inn were svik and a new golum was then started to attack the new golum. shadow came into the clearing and saw his golum attacking a new golum and then he saw svik prepared for attack. shadow ran at svik then darted right circled around and attacked from the back.

OOC: :o Svik is not at the inn!

(check my last few posts to see where I am)

With that, he sat down under a shaded tree and closed his eyes.

He jumped up sputtering from his place under the tree.

OOC:I revealed my hiding place two times... :rolleyes:

Ok, I'm sitting under the tree nearby the inn. But I'm not fighting right now, I'm going to be getting off soon so g'night all *yawn*

BIC: Svikarian encases himself in molten metal, making him not avaliable to attack until he gets on the computer tommorow. :P

OOC:I revealed my hiding place two times... :rolleyes:

Ok, I'm sitting under the tree nearby the inn. But I'm not fighting right now, I'm going to be getting off soon so g'night all *yawn*

BIC: Svikarian encases himself in molten metal, making him not avaliable to attack until he gets on the computer tommorow. :P

ooc: lol :lol:

bic: shadow saw molten metal encase svik and thought "wow that must hurt" then he backed off into the forest to find someplace to sleep

edit: ooc: g'night

Edited by twin_bro

I would like to change my person a bit

here is new updated profile main changes are in bold

Name: Zajury

Eyes: White

Personality: Some consider him to have anger issues

Role: Bone reaper:

Ability: Controls bones and can raise bone minions

Power 1: Can raise dead to help fight *just a random Skeleton or zombie of my choice)

Power 2: Can raise any dad competitor and they will fight for him/ or her and will receive new powers *will basically a revive but your role changes and you have to help your master* (Three times a game)

Power 3: Has complete control over all bones. (at all times)

Description: Strong, Dark brown hair, Uses bowflex everyday Likes sugar and 5 hour energy

Background: The Prince who kicked his annoying wimpy brother out at a young age, Can always win a fight if not distracted or at school. Always has a strange body sized gourd with bone substance in it. That can be manipulated at any time(FIF forgive me)

Positive trait: Works well under pressure

negative trait: is easily annoyed

Moto: If the world was made up of kings and queens, I would be a jester

Raised soul (can only become if Bone reaper revives you)

Ability: Fights with strange and unique powers

Power 1: Can hide in darkness and then reveal itself with an attack

Power 2: Has intense senses that let them see 360 degrees and hear with immense ability

Power 3: (secret until you become one)

Edited by randro

ooc: This is...unique :huh:

bic: Ciera smirked high above in a strong oak tree. She was debating on whether she should go down or stay at the beginning, especially with golems and elements in play. That was before. Now, it served more amusement of just watching the battles unfold, and the funny part, only one person got to Syn. At this rate, they will all kill each other without the bounty target lifting a finger.

I would like to change my person a bit

here is new updated profile main changes are in bold

Name: Zajury

OOC: Sounds like a play on my name :(

BIC: Zasin wakes up, and hears some fighting going on. Wondering, he runs toward the fight.

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

Haly lifted a cup to her lips, and closed her eyes. Her strong sense of hearing picked up sounds of yelling, crackling of burning grass, metal cutting metal, and lots of other horrific noises. She put down her drink, and flipped a coin to the bartender. Walking outside, she drew two cards at once.

"Jay and Vu!" and two cards, and light blue one and a deep purple one started to glow. Instead of two summonings, they had formed together. The large bird that was Jay stood in front of Haly, with what seemed to be some sort of third eye. She pointed towards the forest.

"Watch!" and the bird took off. Haly closed her eyes, and she saw the forest below her, as if she was flying over it. She went to find a quiet place to keep watch. Meanwhile, the bird circled the forest, watching and waiting...

OOCness:

How much longer is the bounty? o.O

<(^-^)>

shadow came and saw that everyone was up and ready to fight then he went to the inn for some breckfast

ooc: it is the morning right I mean everyone did go to sleep

OOCness:

In real life...but not neccisarily (I can't spell xD) in LC...I know Haly didn't :3

<(^-^)>

OOCness:

In real life...but not neccisarily (I can't spell xD) in LC...I know Haly didn't :3

<(^-^)>

ooc: So what were you doing at 6 AM this morning (you weren't on msn? :( ) OOH! I knew you had a secret life as a Canadian mafia (:lol: , that just doesn't work :P ) So umm...does Impy still have a bounty over his head? And is the day not going to end until someone dies? Or is there a time limit (ie. 48 hours since announcement)?

ooc: So what were you doing at 6 AM this morning (you weren't on msn? :( ) OOH! I knew you had a secret life as a Canadian mafia (:lol: , that just doesn't work :P ) So umm...does Impy still have a bounty over his head? And is the day not going to end until someone dies? Or is there a time limit (ie. 48 hours since announcement)?

OOC: i think it's 24 hours

ooc: So what were you doing at 6 AM this morning (you weren't on msn? :( ) OOH! I knew you had a secret life as a Canadian mafia ( :lol: , that just doesn't work :P ) So umm...does Impy still have a bounty over his head? And is the day not going to end until someone dies? Or is there a time limit (ie. 48 hours since announcement)?

OOCness:

A 6am? I was dreaming about mafia ;) Why would I be on msn? :wacko:

<(^-^)>

The molten metal covering Svik quickly melts away back into the ground. Standing up, he says "Ahh... that was a good nap..." Noticing everyone has stopped fighting, he realizes the bounty is over. "Well, I'm going back to sleep again!" With that he himself melts into the earth, not to be seen for 24 hours.

OOC: Sorry guys, going on a camping trip; But I'll be back tommorow. ;)

OOC: i think it's 24 hours

Well, rir usually says it's until someone dies, like in the previous LC, but that didn't work out well, especially with inactives and battles that go for a week long :P I think it'll be better as 48 hours though, since some people mgiht be busy with mafias and non-BD life (I know my school is having "hell week" in 2 days :P ).