BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Now that the Golum had passed, Olky decided it was time to act. With a bit of effort she burst out of her ball that sent a ripple through the earth for miles and tripped everyone over that was currently on the ground running. Grinning to herself she decided she would take to the sky. Summoning a stiff breeze, she used it to levitate herself above the trees and then used it again to pursure Syn.

Now that the Golum had passed, Olky decided it was time to act. With a bit of effort she burst out of her ball that sent a ripple through the earth for miles and tripped everyone over that was currently on the ground running. Grinning to herself she decided she would take to the sky. Summoning a stiff breeze, she used it to levitate herself above the trees and then used it again to pursure Syn.

OCC: ok now thats just not fair something just says GODLIKEPOWERS so i dont think you should have that much power

Prince Bob entered the cave with a worried look on his face. The inky darkness swallowed him whole as if a beast just ate its prey. Bob walked through the cave wandering what was going to happen when there was a gap wit ha stone bridge. The gap seemed to have no bottom and the bridge looked like it could crumble in any moment. Bob was ready though and he summoned his bones to hold the bridge in place. Once across he saw a door... and entered the next room. the next room had a strange pedestal that just beckoned Prince Bob to come over to it. there were some strange stone tablets that were like buttons and some writing. The writing was a riddle "During the spring four pillar hold me up, i am fresh, during summer 2 pillars hold me up, i am halfway, during fall 3 pillars hold me up, close to end, during winter all pillars crumble, and this is goodbye. What am I?" Prince Bob answered the riddle correctly. It was an altered sphinx riddle.. the answer was human. With that Bob kept going and was on to the next room. The next room had three pillars with a picture on each. A tree, Flower, and a balloon that was blown up by a human. The question was... what do they have in common. the answer that Prince Bob came up with was CO2 and it worked. After solving the challenge the door opened and with it a new path. This next room had a mysterious and alluring feel to it. The floor had many tiles arranged in strange ways. A couple of tiles with a human, others of an eye, some wit ha heart, and finally the remaining had a sharks. With the process of elimination using the bones Prince Bob could summon he figured out what each tile did and found his way across and into the next room. This new room was circular and had a dangerous feel about it. upon looking up Prince Bob saw some holes and then after started to fill the room. After clogging up the holes wit h his bones he made for the door, but the bones weren't enough. They came out of place and the water start to spill out again. This time though Prince Bob replaced the whole ceiling with bone and delayed the water longer. He failed at picking the lock but found a switch that disarmed the trap. the door unlocked but instead of continuing he left exhausted from wasting a lot of energy. He arrived out of the cave... feeling accomplishment. He was the first to enter... and wasn't the first to die. But here will be a day were someone enters the cave... and they don't come out.

edit: ooc: this is the synopsis of the trials Randro faced :)

Edited by Riranor

Syn felt the rumble in the ground nearing him and attempted to act accordingly. instead he stumbled a bit slowing down slightly. He pulled off the crossbow that was strapped to his back, and hid in a nearby tree that was extremely think with foliage cover him from sight from the air and partially form the woodland floor below.

OCC: ok now thats just not fair something just says GODLIKEPOWERS so i dont think you should have that much power

OOC: Well you can always just get up after falling. :lol:

BIC: The Golum, knowing Syn was ahead, ran faster. Olky's shock wave only increased its speed as it rushed faster and faster after it's target.

OOC: Impy, your gonna have to fight someone soon, or it gets boring...

ooc: ita not god like, its simply making a really strong wind to push me up into the air ;)

bic: Olky saw the knives and was lucky they had missed otherwise she would of been a goner, being this high up she wasnt able to doge things easily, so she decided to drop down to the ground.

Suddenly, the massive golum simply...stopped moving? Unknown to all, Svik had fallen asleep while controlling it, effectively rendering it useless.

OOC: I'll let someone else attack first before I wake up. ;)

Suddenly, the massive golum simply...stopped moving? Unknown to all, Svik had fallen asleep while controlling it, effectively rendering it useless.

OOC: I'll let someone else attack first before I wake up. ;)

ooc: yeah same im not getting much work done... :wacko:

Syn could hear Olky approaching him from above. He aimed his crossbow up n the air and fired at her through the cover of leaves.

ooc: psst im not in the air anymore... so im just going to say you aimed at me standing.

bic: Olky finally saw a rustle and turned ready to attack, just in time to see an arrow coming at her. Darting to the right the arrow just clipped her left arm, causing a shallow wound. "that guy has good aim" she thought as she decided to light the tree he was hiding behind on fire.

EDIT : spelling

Edited by clozobozo

The golum, who had no ears, could not feel the wet-willie given to him by Prince Bob. But Svik sure could. He jumped up sputtering from his place under the tree, with a strange wet feeling in his left ear. (a telekenitic wet-willie...*shudders*) With that, the golum shuddered back to life and charged Syn's hiding place.

Without warning the golum changed direction, now heading for Shadow. When it reached him, it reached down to grab him in a bear-hug and "temporarily" incapacitate him by breaking a few of his bones.

OOC: Hey! At least go after the bounty!

Olky suddenly felt a sharp pain in her arm and turned around to see Shadow attacking her. Cursing she pulled up the earth around him and the Golum into a huge dirt cage. Hoping that would keep him occupied for a while she jumped up a tree and healed her stab wound.

ooc: thats one of my healing powers gone.

Edited by clozobozo