BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

OOC: people in this game the area you guys are searching are now very important... look at some earlier posts and you might figure out where Imp is.. sorry Imp.. i need to keep things fair... but this is the only time i am going to give hints... and dont worry Imp you will have some help

Yes thats why is wrote this-

The next second she had ran into the inn.

A minute later you could hear her yell, "SYN! you have become the bounty! best make your run now as i want something to do and sorry your it!".

Svik woke up from a very restful night's sleep to the sound of Olky running through the building yelling for Syn to "Run for his life!!"

Grumbling, he got up and went down to were everyone was sitting around. "Is there a bounty today or something?" he asked, and turning to the eager-to-kill Shadow, he whispered "I believe Syn is in his room in the inn, I'd go fast if you want to catch him off-guard."

With that, he sat down under a shaded tree and closed his eyes.

OOC: Don't feel like doing the bounty by myself, but if people need help I'm here.

Edited by RainThinker

ooc: dang i thought i could hide

bic: Syn jumped out of bed upon hearing Olky's bellowing. "Seriously?!? I was enjoying my sleep..Oh well time to flee." He opens his window and jumps down 4 stories, landing as if he jumped off a small curb. With lighting fast movement he booked it into the forest to hide out.

Yay! I don't have to use the vampire anymore!

New Role:

Geomancer:

Uses Golums of clay and metal to fight for him.

Ability 1: Can auto kill by absorbing a player (once in game)

Ability 2: Can hear far away by the metal in the ground (find an alliance, 2 times in game)

Ability 3: can use metal as armor, blocking a blow, (twice per battle)

shadow ran to the window and saw syn dissapear into the forest just as he jummped down olky ran under himand he fell on top of her. he quikly got up and ran affter syn

ooc: thanks! :P

bic: After being hit on the head by a suprisingly heavy Shadow, Olky wanted a little revenge. She saw where Shadow was running and just as he was about to place his foot down she pulled the earth down and he tripped, landing face first into a mud puddle that wasnt there before.

Chuckling she ran past him after Syn.

ooc: thanks! :P

bic: After being hit on the head by a suprisingly heavy Shadow, Olky wanted a little revenge. She saw where Shadow was running and just as he was about to place his foot down she pulled the earth down and he tripped, landing face first into a mud puddle that wasnt there before.

Chuckling she ran past him after Syn.

ooc: your welcome :P

bic: shadow fell but rolled forward and stuck his foot out to trip olky, then he looked around found a tree near by and jummped up into it and started making his way deaper into the forest

ooc: your welcome :P

bic: shadow fell but rolled forward and stuck his foot out to trip olky, then he looked around found a tree near by and jummped up into it and started making his way deaper into the forest

Olky just managed to avoid Shadows foot by leaping into the air but she unfortunatly hit her head on a branch above her. "you will pay for that" she thought as she ran away rubbing her head.

When Svik finally gathered enough energy, he summoned a golum of iron out of the deposit far below him to chase after Syn for him. The golum slowly melted out of the ground, giving off a strong scent of hot metal, and finally was completely formed. With a nod of his head Svik sent the golum lumbering in the general direction everyone was heading. With enough luck, he might actually find Syn before everyone else. With a sigh, Svik closed his eyes once more...and waited.

Edited by RainThinker

When Svik finally gathered enough energy, he summoned a golum of iron out of the deposit far below him to chase after Syn for him. The golum slowly melted out of the ground, giving off a strong scent of hot metal, and finally was completely formed. With a nod of his head Svik sent the golum lumbering in the general direction everyone was heading. With enough luck, he might actually find Syn before everyone else. With a sigh, Svik closed his eyes once more...and waited.

Thats a good idea ill try that later

OOC: role adjustment

Ability: Fights with either its superhuman strength and speed or a weapon of their choice.

Power 1: Can rip its opponent's head off causing an automatic death. (Once per game)

Power 2: Can call in reinforcements from his Hybrid brethren or help protect him. (once per game, unless revived)

Power 3: Can heal its wounds due to it's hybrid nature. (three times a battle)

shadow saw olky and a big metal thing coming affter him so he jumped down took out two throwing knives (while running) and quikly and accuratly threw them behind him at the two things :P

Olky heard two things. But before anything happened instinct kicked in and she drew a large earth ball around herself which then buried itself in the ground.

shadow didn't care that olky had sunk into the ground it had slown her down and that ment he would get to syn with time to spare so he turrned around and attacked Zasin

Edited by twin_bro

Syn ran deeper into the woods. he could smell his pursuers following him he also felt the golem rumbling the ground with its every step. He knew he was faster than them and would be able to keep his distance for a while.

The iron beast didn't even seem to see Shadow as it roughly brushed past him on it's way to find Syn. The only thing that changed was the smile on Svik's mouth as Shadow was knocked to the floor by the golum's arm.

Edit: You changed your post! <_<

Edited by RainThinker