BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Olky had been lounging on a sofa in the hallway of the inn and saw Prince Bob exit. 'wander what he's up to' she thought. Next second she summoned some wind and blew it towards her, lucky to catch the last words of Rekk's and Prince Bobs conversation. 'ah, so the high and mighty are to go first, fine with me' she thought as she stretched and headed outside to have a rest in the sun.

ooc: naww it is going to be slow... :( is it possible we can have little practice fights while your having a pm thingo?

OOC:

I'm in too...who wants some practice? B))

BIC:

Haly awoke the next morning, still feeling waterlogged. She pulled her fingers through her hair, and pulled on her black cloak. She noticed the sun was already high; she had slept in. Upon going outside and listening in to other people's coversations (a favourite hobby of hers) she knew that the "Prince" was the first to enter the cave.

"Well..." she called across the town square, "who's up for some training?" She drew a card from her pouch, and twirled it around her fingers, scanning the faces around her for any takers.

<(^-^)>

Haly eyed the two volunteers, and her mouth curved into a smile.

"Then you shall both train...against LILY!" and with that, she held up the pink card. The fragile flower on it glowed a rosy pink, and soon and tiny girl appeared in front of Haly. Her hair was a soft blush pink, and when she opened her eyes, they were a piercing gold. The little girl held a flower in her hand, and blinked up at the Shadow and Olky innocently. Haly crossed her arms and smirked, waiting for one of the two to make a move.

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

Haly eyed the two volunteers, and her mouth curved into a smile.

"Then you shall both train...against LILY!" and with that, she held up the pink card. The fragile flower on it glowed a rosy pink, and soon and tiny girl appeared in front of Haly. Her hair was a soft blush pink, and when she opened her eyes, they were a piercing gold. The little girl held a flower in her hand, and blinked up at the Shadow and Olky innocently. Haly crossed her arms and smirked, waiting for one of the two to make a move.

<(^-^)>

"shame cuteness doesnt work on me" mumbled Olky. Suddenly a strong wind was pushing at the little girl, threatening to push her over.

Haly laughed; obviously Shadow was a little impatient. Copying Lily in her weaker form wouldn't help too much in this. Lily shielded her face from the whipping winds, and looked up. The flower in her hand landed on the ground softly, and Lily began to shake, in what looked like anger. When she looked up again, her eyes had darkened to a blood red, and she looked mad. In a high pitched voice, she called out

"Thorns!" and with that, two spiked vines shot out of the ground around Shadow, the copy of her weaker form, and Olky, wrapping themselves around them.

<(^-^)>

Haly laughed; obviously Shadow was a little impatient. Copying Lily in her weaker form wouldn't help too much in this. Lily shielded her face from the whipping winds, and looked up. The flower in her hand landed on the ground softly, and Lily began to shake, in what looked like anger. When she looked up again, her eyes had darkened to a blood red, and she looked mad. In a high pitched voice, she called out

"Thorns!" and with that, two spiked vines shot out of the ground around Shadow, the copy of her weaker form, and Olky, wrapping themselves around them.

<(^-^)>

Olky sighed, this practice was too easy. The thorns wrapped around her suddenly fell the the ground, shrivelled up from having the water sucked out of them. The water, now hovering in front of Olky, soon became ice as a freezing wind blew around. Pleased, Olky sent the ice spear at Haly and her raging card.

Haly shielded her eyes as the ice spear sliced through the air towards her, but it never hit her. She opened her eyes, and saw that the spear had landed, quivering, the vine now wrapped around her. Lily only had to blink before the vines vanished. She twirled around, her white dress spreading around her, and started to sing, hypnotically. Suddenly, you all feel the need to just...put...down...your...weapons...and...surrender...I mean how could you harm this poor little girl?

OOC:

You guys gotta work together...otherwise you'll get in the way of each other ;)

<(^-^)>

i just got home again and now i can start he bounty.

Rekk got bored sittign there are the tree trunk and got up. The rain still pouring in a perfect circle around him he walked up to the practicing contestants.

"I decided to start a bounty... a bounty for Syn (impervious). Good luck to you all."

OOCness:

Sounds good :3 Is it a timed bounty?

BICness:

Haly pulled out the blank card again, and Lily glowed a pale pink, as well as the card, and once the light had vanished, the card now had a picture of a single white lily on it. She turned towards Rekk, rolling her eyes. She wasn't sure what to think of "Tidal Wave".

"A bounty?" she thought to herself, "Tempting...I wonder what the prize is..." Haly flipped her hair, and, slipped the card into her cloak, "Let's see how the others deal with this first..."

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

Olky sighed. The pull was too strong. Luckily Rekk came and announced a bounty hunt and Olky snapped out of the trance. "this will do for now, we have a target to get" Olky shouted. The next second she had ran into the inn.

A minute later you could hear her yell, "SYN! you have become the bounty! best make your run now as i want something to do and sorry your it!".

ooc: imp is at school though.. hmm

ooc: What? I missed the bounty time again <_< Gah, so many peope are already going for poor Impy :lol:

bic: Ciera arched an eyebrow at the overly-eager competitors. They sure seem far to hyper to be able to think clearly...that will probably give her an advantage in battle. She pounced onto a tree, and leapt from one tree to another, keeping an eye on all the active competitors. None seem to have found Syn yet, though, including herself. Hmm, guess that guy is pretty good at hide-and-seek...

OOC: Impy's here!

Xavier leaned against the thick trunk of a gnarled oak tree. His sharp green eyes searched the landscape for any sign of life. He caught glimpses of the other contestants: Haly, Shadow... but no sign of Syn. His hands clenched into fists as he looked again.

"Hello...?" Xavier called out loud. "Syn?"

Haly looked towards the forest, and narrowed her eyes.

"Wherever you are, Syn, I'd be careful...there are some people here who'd do anything for a reward..." she slung her bag over her shoulder, and went to the nearest bar for a drink *completely ignoring the fact that she was underage*

<(^-^)>

OOC: people in this game the area you guys are searching are now very important... look at some earlier posts and you might figure out where Imp is.. sorry Imp.. i need to keep things fair... but this is the only time i am going to give hints... and dont worry Imp you will have some help