BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

WOW that was really cool Delfian! *I should have written a story >.<* I've noticed we have a lot more people signing up for this one than the last one...here's hoping everyone participates this time! Oh and random inside information, Halcyoni means "good, light, and peace" ...it's supposed to be ironic XD

<(^-^)>

you can still join :) at any time actually... if you wish you can wit till then i will reserve spot 11 for you

1. Kat

2. Star_tiger

3. Clozobozo

4. Twin Bro

5. FIF

6. RT

7. Riranor

8.Randro

9. Impervious

10.RMZ.

11. Cyberspace17

etc.

Edit: lol Cyberspace i just read your signature... i love the message XD

thanks you guys are nice. I'll write my character on the way.

Name: Syn (Previously known as Alexander)

Eyes: Either Black or Ice Blue (Fighting or not)

Personality: Loyal to his friends and protective of those he loves. However, to his enemies, quite the opposite. He is sort of a loner as his outward appearance scares others.

Role: Vârcolac (Vampire-Werewolf Hybrid)

Ability: Fights with either its superhuman strength or a weapon of their choice.

Power 1: Can rip its opponent's head offcausing an automatic death. (Once per game)

Power 2: Can turn someone else into a Hybrid, granting the new person all these powers except this one… you can also only use this power if you have an alliance with that person as well and they are willing (once per game, unless revived)

Power 3: Can heal its wounds due to it's hybrid nature. (three times a battle)

Description: 5'11, Dark grayish blue skin, muscular, long black hair, ice blue eyes (black if he's fighting)

Background: Syn was born December 31, 1705, in Romania, into an upper class family. His birth name was Alexander. He was unaware that his grandfather was the head of a coven of vampires. As he grew older he gained skills in fighting. There was no opponent that scared him after his mastery of Muai Thai, Jujitsu, and Kung Fu. He was also extremely well schooled. His father had him attend the very best schools. When he was 22, much to his fathers disagreement, his grandfather turned him. His fighting skills increased ten-fold and his speed was cat-like. He became very respected in the Vampiric community, even by the elders. They looked at him as the future of their race. A hundred years had passed and his grandfather was killed. It was decided by the elders that he would take the throne instead of one of them, as his influence could be seen across Europe. Fifty years later Werewolves began killing vampires as a blood sport. Alexander headed up a team of ten highly skilled Vampires to hunt down these beasts and kill them. Much to the elder's dismay, he too went to hunt. He felt that he would be a hypocrite by ordering others to risk their lives while he sat in safety. During one of the hunts, Alexander saw a beautiful young woman, Katherine, hiding in a nearby dark alley, obviously scared. He walked into the alley towards her and was immediately love-struck by her beauty and she immediately found comfort in his smile. He brought Katherine back to the house of his Coven and married her a month later. One night they were walking through the park and the full moon shone almost directly on Katherine. She began to moan in pain as her nails turned into claws. She rushed into the shadows to prevent the change. Alexander chased after her shocked about her secret. She explained to him that she had been hiding in the alley to avoid transformation and death. Also that she had seen him in a dream as a Hybrid and the one to unite the two species. Alexander grabbed her hand and pulled her out into the moonlight. She transformed into a werewolf and bit him. Within minutes, Alexander began to change. He became the first hybrid. All the strengths of both sides and none of their weaknesses. Unfortunately the transformation was permanent. However, Katherine saw the beauty in this hybrid and stayed by his side as he went back to his house. Immediately the elders banned him from the house, he broke the covenant, he committed the ultimate sin, he was an abomination to them. One of the hunters shot Katherine in the heart with a silver bullet, killing her instantly. Alexander appeared behind the Hunter and ripped his head off, then fled from the house, carrying Katherine's body. That night, he took on the name Syn. The werewolves took him in as they saw him as a way to unite the two species as well. Today he continues to find peace between both species and has begun to build a following of hybrids as well.

Positive trait: Loyal, Protective, Intelligent

Negative trait: Bi-Polar

post-10171-1235690535.jpg

funny pun

What pun? :huh::P

By the way, nice character, Impy. I was going to do a hybrid, but decided to become a Shadowhunter instead :P The blue skin suits you ;)

maybe I should change from leech to Seira hunter (I live neer the Seira Mountans <_< )

I should stop getting post-12270-1235691851.gif ish

Seira...Ciera...*bangs head against desk*

I'M SORRY for the off topic post...but...Shadowhunter? His character's name is Shadow? :P

Actually...making it on topic...total thanks to Impervious for making THIS for me *pokes spoiler*

b6yg5h.jpg

<(^-^)>

I'M SORRY for the off topic post...but...Shadowhunter? His character's name is Shadow? :P

Actually...making it on topic...total thanks to Impervious for making THIS for me *pokes spoiler*

b6yg5h.jpg

<(^-^)>

:lol: , I didn't even realize that...

Ooh, I drew a pic of my person, but I don't know how to scan *goes to cry in a corner*

Rir, please be nice to me!!! *begs Rekk*

Edited by star_tiger

By the way, nice character, Impy. I was going to do a hybrid, but decided to become a Shadowhunter instead :P The blue skin suits you ;)

Seira...Ciera...*bangs head against desk*

off topic: thats how you spell the mountans name *bangs head against desk repietedly until dizy*

Denunca an ancient village that has been long forgotten. (Kat gets credit for name) The sun slowly rose spreading its golden charm across the land. The normal villagers day has begun, but unaware to them a group of people have been invited to this village by the leader and his associate. You all arrived in the village a day or two before staying at one of the many high-classed Inn's. Among these few people a champion has been chosen by fate. Will they live up to destiny or will the cruel clutches of Hell take them in it's grasp? We shall now follow this Path. The Path of a Million Trials

You were all called to the town gates. There a young ... child was standing there. he seemed to look a lot like a kid but you realize upon a second look he is about 15-18 and has two twin curved blades. The ... young man looked at the group of people and smiled.

" HEY FRIENDS ^_^! My name is Rekk and how is everyone today?! I can tell you i am doing great! I hope you all enjoyed your stay so far. Today you are in for a special treat... the Cave of Lost Glory. They say there is ancient treasure at the end of the cave, I am not interested in so called treasures but our mayor... a wise and powerful sage saw you all in a prophecy. He doesn't know your fate but he knows you are involved in someway. Maybe you could be the winner? It could be you... or you... or you... or you... or you... or you... or you... WOOPS! Sorry i get like that. ANYWAY TIME TO GET STARTED XD," The ... young man jumped into air in exciment, a large grin on his face. He started to dance down the path... now you all wonder why you came here in the first place :P

You all arrived at the cave to see only an inky darkness.

"Here is the deal. You each get one pass to skip a trial. Whenever you complete a trial it is unlocked for everyone. You can go as deep as you wish during your turn but eventually you will have to leave or win. Sometimes only certain abilities will et you pass... if this is your first room you enter in the cave then you get to automatic skip without harm to you but if you enter a room like taht later you have to give up. This makes things more of a challenge. After all... do you really want to do all the work for... pretty butterfly! oh.. where was i... oh yeah! Do you want to do all the work for somebody else... i bet not?! So... becareful... get to know each other now and I will select thefirst ... er... contestant (by the way these test ould be deadly!)," rekk left the group for a bit for everyone else to get to know the competition.

OOC: ok everyone just start a conversation in character and discuss yourselves in a little more detail to everyone in character please... this is just to start things a bit smoother! also to explan the red Rekk was my second character i ever used in any roleplay... the red font was to show people i was playing him and now it just doesnt seem right if i dont use it when heis talking so if you wish you can do the same!

Edited by Riranor

Rekk walked over to Haly... he was startign to get bored and he just got into the mood for a little struggle.

"HI! *whispers* you want to have a battle... i will get the mayor to heal your wounds :)... what do you say?"

Haly glanced at the...she hesitated to say "young man", distainfully. Who was this person? Challenging her? Well, she wasn't ready to be called a coward, she gave a quick nod, and drew her cards defensively.

"As you wish," she muttered, "...Rekk"

<(^-^)>