BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Name: Svikarian

Eyes: Red (He's a vampire, duh.. :rolleyes:)

Personality: Friendly, Willing to make friends, but does not like being called "different."

Role: Vampire

Ability: He uses two wolf fangs imbued with vampire blood to make them toxic to all who touch them, as well as a spear made of a mystical black metal.

Power 1: Can automatic kill with a deadly bite (once per game)

Power 2: Can turn someone else to a vampire role… granting the new person all these powers except this one… you can also only use this power if you have an alliance with that person as well and they are willing (once per game)

Power 3: Can heal wounds with special blood magic (three times a battle)

Description: Of medium height and slightly thin, with dark brown hair and pale skin. He wears a forest-green tunic and black pants, and a red-lined black hooded cape which he wears to block the sun. Like most vampires, he has abnormally long incisor teeth; but he is a vegetarian, eating no meat whatsoever.

Background: Has Icelandic origins, as shown by his name; but he has wandered the world since he was a child. Unlike most others, he was born a vampire instead of being bitten.

Positive trait: Usually very helpful to others if they do not understand something.

Negative trait: He has a slight case of Multiple-Personality syndrome, meaning he can go from kind and friendly, to angry and willing to kill within seconds.

Edited by RainThinker

Name: Xavier

Eyes: Green

Personality: Calm and collected usually, choosing to wait instead of charging into battle. Impatient when things don't go his way.

Role:

Marionette

Ability: Controls puppets with devastating effects. Uses a sword as a last resort.

Power 1: Ultimate Technique (auto-kill, once per game)

Power 2: Puppet replacement (kinda like a full heal. once per battle)

Power 3: Puppet Spy (finds alliance once per game)

Description: Wears pitch black robes trimmed with gold. Carries a belt filled with different pouches containing scrolls and different components needed to pull of certain techniques. Also has a short sword, a long metallic blade shaped like a snake, strapped to his waist. Pale skin, slightly handsome, but scrawny and physically weak compared to others.

Backround: Xavier's parents were both killed in an "accident" in a local tavern. Or so he was told. However, Xavier knew that his mother never drank and his father seldom visited the bar. He knew something was up. He searched endlessly for clues, but found nothing except a few drops of his parent's blood, which he keeps in a glass vial in one of his pouches. It is his one motivation to continue living.

He began to travel around aimlessly at the age of 12, searching for anyone or anything that knew something about his parents. When he was 14, he found an old man's hut. He entered and found the weak elder on the ground, almost about to die. The elder, who was actually a powerful marionette, didn't want his abilities to be lost and instead transferred them to the closest thing to him: Xavier.

Xavier, amazed at his new found capabilities, began his hunt for the cause of his parents' death again. He will do anything to gain information, even if it means becoming what he most hates: evil.

Positive trait: Persuasive. VERY persuasive.

Negative trait: Cannot work in groups.

Name: Rekk

Eyes: Ocean Blue

Personality: lively and happy!

Role: Duelist

Abilty: Fights with two long twin swords

Power 1: Can heal three times a battle

Power 2: Water based magic

Power 3: Can revive a player once (as a reward for well roleplaying)

Description: Has blond short hair that seems to be unkept on a daily basis. Wears simple battle leather armor but has a lot of bracelets and other trinkets hanging from the armor with odd designs of demons, angels, and dragons. He is of a short stature standing at only 5 feet 7 inches. He is very skinny as well. He has nothing on his feet and the end of a tattoo can be seen at the tip of one of his ankles

Background: Family was killed except Hitaki a long while back. His evil brother Damon took the ancient ring of demons and fled when this happened. Whether Damon killed Rekk’s parents is unknown but Rekk hopes this isn’t the case. Many days has come by and now he resides in a small village where he find a mystical cave. The prize inside could be something far greater then life itself…

Positive trait: Optimistic and helps everyone else get along

negative trait: Is very gullible and slightly insane

Name: Shadow :)

Eyes: brownish green

Personality: nice but outsiderish (if thats a word)

Role: Leech

Ability: Can use any weapon of there choice

power1: Can copy someone elses power (once per battle for whole battle)

power2: Can kill someone automatically (can only use one once a game)

power3: Can heel all injuries (three times a battle)

Description: tall, skinny, mostly weres black, brownish blond hair

Background: The princes twin brother kicked out of palace at birth

Positive trait: nice if your nice to him

negative trait: HATES people that are meen to him

I would love to join ,ever since I read the first LCII thread, but I'm going on a trip soon and I don't know if it does or doesn't have internet access if it doesn't save a spot for me please. I'll be back on Sunday if it doesn't or friday if it does.

I would love to join ,ever since I read the first LCII thread, but I'm going on a trip soon and I don't know if it does or doesn't have internet access if it doesn't save a spot for me please. I'll be back on Sunday if it doesn't or friday if it does.

you can still join :) at any time actually... if you wish you can wit till then i will reserve spot 11 for you

1. Kat

2. Star_tiger

3. Clozobozo

4. Twin Bro

5. FIF

6. RT

7. Riranor

8.Randro

9. Impervious

10.RMZ.

11. Cyberspace17

etc.

Edit: lol Cyberspace i just read your signature... i love the message XD

Edited by Riranor

Name:Zasin

Eyes:Blue

Personality: Silent but deadly

Role: Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Description: Young, short white hair, wears white ninja clothes.

Background: A young buy who is searching for adventure

Positive trait:Nice and talkative if you are nice

negative trait: holds a grudge on bad people

Name:Prince bob

Eyes: White

Personality: Some consider him to have anger issues

Role: Bone reaper:

Ability: Controls bones and can raise bone minions

Power 1: Can raise dead to help fight *just a random Skeleton or zombie of my choice)

Power 2: Can raise any dad competitor and they will fight for him/ or her and will receive new powers *will basically a revive but your role changes and you have to help your master* (Three times a game)

Power 3: Has complete control over all bones. (at all times)

Description: Strong, Dark brown hair, Uses bowflex everyday Likes sugar and 5 hour energy :D

Background: The Prince who kicked his annoying wimpy brother out at a young age, Can always win a fight if not distracted or at school.

Positive trait: Works well under pressure

negative trait: is easily annoyed

Moto: If the world was made up of kings and queens, I would be a jester

On another note i think that its a little cheap that Twinbro gets to Heal ALL injuries THREE times per game

Name: Halcyoni (But known to everyone as Haly)

Eyes: A misty blue-grey

Personality: Secretive, has been friendly in the past, but the promise of power has tempted her out of her usual demeanour and into a stronger, yet colder state of mind. She has learned from one of the greatest summoners in history. She isn't bad, but you can't classify her as good either...

Role:

Summoner

Ability: Uses cards containing spirits to fight for them

Power 1: Can capture a defeated opponent in a card *similar to Necromancer* (ONCE ONLY)

Power 2: Can sacrifice their current attacking card to heal any wound ONCE (once per battle)

Power 3: Can hypnotise someone into betraying their alliance mate(s) and joining their side (Once)

Description: Light build *which is required for a formal thief* with blond hair that, until recently, went down to her waist *but she recently cut it in an act of defiance*, has shed her basic urchin clothes for a royal purple tunic, black pants, and a dark cloak trimmed with red. She carries her summoning cards and anything else important to her in a bag slung over her shoulder, and is followed by a small fox named Viviene, who will do anything for her.

Background: Doesn't like to talk about her past, but it is well known that she had something that could be only be described as "family issues". In the midst of this, she met a powerful summoner, who helped her through what she was dealing with. After this, she entered a "contest", which ended up with her being controlled, and forced to kill. After such a confusing and dark past, she told herself she would be stronger, and began training as a summoner under her mentor, Avian.

Positive trait: Is a good strategist, and experienced fighter

Negative trait: Is claustrophobic

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

Power 1: Can raise dead to help fight *just a random Skeleton or zombie of my choice)

Power 2: Can raise any dad competitor and they will fight for him/ or her and will receive new powers *will basically a revive but your role changes and you have to help your master* (Three times a game)

Power 3: Has complete control over all bones. (at all times)

Description: Strong, Dark brown hair, Uses bowflex everyday Likes sugar and 5 hour energy :D

Background: The Prince who kicked his annoying wimpy brother out at a young age, Can always win a fight if not distracted or at school.

On another note i think that its a little cheap that Twinbro gets to Heal ALL injuries THREE times per game

OK first things first... Twin Bro he is right... make it one wound... i accidently looked over that and second randro... you cant control the opponents bone structure either... that would be over powered and i dont want that... but you can control dead bodies and skeletons underground to the fullest

OK first things first... Twin Bro he is right... make it one wound... i accidently looked over that and second randro... you cant control the opponents bone structure either... that would be over powered and i dont want that... but you can control dead bodies and skeletons underground to the fullest

Power 2: Can raise any dead competitor and they will fight for him/ or her and will receive new powers *will basically a revive but your role changes and you have to help your master* (Three times a game)

Power 3: Has complete control over most dead peoples bones. (at all times)

Description: Strong, Dark brown hair, Uses bowflex everyday Likes sugar and 5 hour energy

Power 2: Can raise any dead competitor and they will fight for him/ or her and will receive new powers *will basically a revive but your role changes and you have to help your master* (Three times a game)

Description: Strong, Dark brown hair, Uses bowflex everyday Likes sugar and 5 hour energy

thats better

Background: The Prince who is a selfish person witch is why his brother left him for a life of a thief, Can always win a fight if not distracted or at school.

:lol:

Name: Olky

Eyes: changes often between blues, greens and browns

Personality: Olky has a calm personality. She loves the world and everything on it, except for some things... Shes bright and ambitious, always knowing what to do in difficult situations. Olky's best friend once described her as a wild horse, clam and loving at times, but can easily turn into a raging monster.

Role: Earth Spirit

Ability: raises the elements of the earth to fight with (earth, water, fire, air)

Power 1: Can appear out of no-where to attack (3 times a battle)

Power 2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

Power 3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

Description: Standing at a mere 147cm she looks like a small and innocent child, but dont be decieved. Her hair is never the same colour day after day, but it is mainly a reddish brown and reaches just below her shoulder blades. With a round face and large eyes, her friends sometimes say she is like a little cat in her looks. With well shaped muscles shes strong for her size and age but she doesnt like to flaunt it, so she tends to wear black leggings with a tye died(blue and green) summer dress over the top.

Background: Both her parents were Earth Spirits so it was natural for her to inherit the gift too. She went to a special school for Earth Spirits for 10 years and was awarded the best in class award for 3 of those years. Her parents are still alive, living on a small farm and harvesting all kind of fruit and vegetables with their special abilities.

Positive trait: She doesnt like to hurt someone without a good reason.

negative trait: Doesnt like rules and is a rebel if forced to obey them when she doesnt want to, which can lead t some sticky situations.

motto: listen to the earth, it tells all the secrets there are in the world.

okay there it is :lol:

oh and i cant remember who, but someone asked me why it was called an Earth Spirit when she deals with all elements? well the earth in Earth Spirit is reffering to the World....

sorry it took me so long to respond here is the new sheet

Name: Shadow

Eyes: brownish green and can sometimes see red in his eyes

Personality: nice but outsiderish (if that’s a word)

Role: Leech

Ability: Can use any weapon of there choice

power1: Can copy someone else’s power (once per battle for whole battle)

power2: Can kill someone automatically (can only use one once a game)

power3: Can heel a wound (three times a battle)

Description: tall, skinny, mostly wears black, brownish blond hair

Background: The princes twin brother left the palace at birth

Positive trait: nice if your nice to him

negative trait: HATES people that are mean to him

Edited by twin_bro

Description: With well shaped muscles shes strong for her size and age but she doesnt like to flaunt it, so she tends to wear black leggings with a tye died(blue and green) summer dress over the top.

Ooh...I like that *works with the whole Earth-ness*

<(^-^)>

Ok, here it comes:

Name: Ciera

Appearance: clear misty eyes that change from red, blue and black, long black raven hair with natural red highlights, small and petite

Personality: ruthless, acts rashly, sharp

Role: Shadowhunter (aka. paranormal hunter)

Ability #1 - has enough dark magic to overwhelm someone once in the entire game

Ability #2 - can heal any single wound 3 times a battle

Ability #3 - can steal one ability (no one-uses) from opponent once per battle

Clothing: throws on anything clean, usually a black tank top with matching shorts

Background: has a secret bloodline (may be revealed later on), was found at the age of 4 in Ireland by a kind rural family who got rid of her the next week because she proved to be extremely violent and murdered the mayor after torturing a good half of the livestock. She earned the name Ciera, which means dark and black in Irish :)

Positive trait: amazing agility, knows the best way to kill someone (sees the weak point of opponents)

Negative trait: cannot work in a team, may end up *cough* backstabbing, also does not think when she acts

I guess I can try this out

Name: Auric

Eyes: Changes Depending on Mood; usually greenish blue

Personality: Tends to stay away from other people

Role: Deathknight

Ability #1: May use Valermos to immediately smite one character per game.

Ability #2: May teleport away from danger once per battle.

Ability #3: May use shadow force to heal wounds in battle.

Description: 6'4" 200 lb. He has brownish-blond hair that reaches just below the ears. Has no parents that he knows of. He is a race of humans, a Dostion, which will be explained in the background, that is secret to others. Wears shadow armor to protect himself. Valermos, his sword, was given to him by the devil himself. His strength is unlike any other, but he sometimes has trouble controlling his true potential.

Background: Scanning the horizon, he sat there, watching, waiting for the right moment to move in. He remembered his orders his commander had given him, “Wait until the moon is covered by the clouds. Then, and only then, may you move in.” He knew he had to obey but it just didn’t feel right sitting there, watching is brothers-in-arms getting slaughtered by the opposition. His grip tightened on his horse’s reigns as the rage within him grew. His blood was boiling, his face burning. He knew he couldn’t go down there yet, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t strike from above.

He drew his bow and took aim at one of the foot soldiers. He let go and the arrow whizzed into the eye socket of the soldier. Down he went. He drew another arrow and this time took aim at the opposing general. Just like the time before he let go, but instead of hitting the general, the arrow vanished into thin air. His father had told him about this, “You have special powers, but you do not know yet how to use them. Give them time and experience and they will come.” This must have been what he was talking about.

He looked up at the sky and realized it was almost time to strike. He put his right hand on the hilt of his sword as he waited for the cloud cover. There, he saw it. Now was the time. He drew Valermos, a gift from the demonic king himself, and he headed down the cliff in the shadow of the night. Valermos shined red though there was no light. He swung with all his might and watched as the head of his enemy flew across the battlefield tumbling over other body parts of fallen soldiers, most of which were allies.

With the fury of hell behind him, he went into the heart of the battlefield, alone. He started swinging, thrusting, stabbing at the opposing forces, but there was no use, every time he killed one another took his spot. He knew that if he quit now, none of the people he loved would survive the invasion, so he persevered, releasing his fury on the opposing force.

Just then an arrow hissed as it went by his head, then another, and another, each striking one of the soldiers. The arrows never stopped. He didn’t have to look up, he knew what it was. The arrow that had vanished had come back, only multiplied. Eventually the opposing force started to deplete faster and faster as arrows rained in from all sides, never once missing the opposition. He swung Valermos one more time, but this time when it connected; it was almost as if everything had stopped. He moved toward another soldier and he thrusted Valermos out of the other side of the soldier’s chest. Still, no one moved. He located the opposition’s general and moved through the crowd of soldiers until they were face to face. This was too easy. He raised Valermos and when he went to swing, its as if time had started again.

The general got his sword up just in time to prevent his death. Though the general blocked Valermos, his own blade was shattered into oblivion. With arrows still whizzing around, the enemies were soon defeated and all that was left was the general.

The general kneeled to one knee and began muttering, “I have failed my king. Please forgive my insolence. I beg of you, this was not my fault. I didn’t know they had a Dostion fighting for them. There is only one other remaining, it must be his father, but if that were the case, he would know that I am his uncle, his father’s brother. Auric!” Just as he said the name lightning struck the general dead.

“How did he know my name?” Auric asked. “What’s a Dostion? What’s Avenzi? Who was this man that had just been smitten to the ground? Better yet where did this army come from and who ruled the people?” So many questions burned inside Auric, questions he needed to know the answer to.

“I will answer your questions in their entirety, Auric, but for now, let’s gather the troops and see if we can find any wounded.” The general’s voice! He had survived!

Positive trait: Intelligent, strong, and a working person

Negative trait: Clumsy, ADD, and OCD

Sorry bout long background.

A Dostion is actually something I made up for an RPG game. I decided to right a background story for my character and that is what it came out to be.

For the healing; 3 times per battle.

Glad you like the background ST :D