• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burger: o

Hungry: xo

Zealot: o

Embers: xo

Limber: oo

public: o

Heading out sorry i wont be on for a while i will give dms172 the answer so he can do it for me sorry bye

Edited by Squirt

should there be any time limits or rules for dropped games?

I say what Squirt did was fine. Simply enough if you agree to start a game make sure you have enough time so that you can finish it. You should stay until your game is finished, but if you have to leave when it is possible to deduce your word and then once someone gets it let them continue. If you really can't wait, tell people that you are leaving/going to bed and approximately when to expect the answer to be confirmed. What Squirt did was fine is a last resort but I don't care so long as one is never left hanging.

hombre

homely

Edited by Gmaster479

Could you double check all the x's and o's for all guessed words. I'm trying to work it out and I keep going in a loop because there's always at least one guess that messes up the condition for what i think it may be. I just want to be sure all of them are accurate.

Could you double check all the x's and o's for all guessed words. I'm trying to work it out and I keep going in a loop because there's always at least one guess that messes up the condition for what i think it may be. I just want to be sure all of them are accurate.

My guess is that both hungry and renews were wrong.

sights: xxxoo

slowly: x

hombre: oo

homely: o

Burger: o

Hungry: oo

Zealot: o

Embers: xo

Limber: oo

public: o

pretty: xo

burned: o