BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

This is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, strategy, and learning other characters backgrounds. There are many roles to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is a trial and bounty hunters *I cut out arena for this game… every game will have bounty hunter but the other thing will always be new usually*. The bounty hunter days make sure someone dies. During Trial matches you will PM me when ready and for Bounty Hunter it’s the first to post on here. Characters might have one hit kill abilities or revival, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner if nobody really needs you alive. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Trials are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. I have a example battle from the last game. It’s really simple and if anyone else wishes they could demonstrate with old characters. Also new roles and your own character creation (choosing powers from a list with a point system and designing your own weapon) will be coming soon… I will post some of the new roles now if anybody is curious and the old ones too for new people. I will make character sheet design to so just wait until I make those before deciding what you want to be.

Now if you have any questions asked any of the reserved players since they know what they are doing… or you can ask me but I might not reply that quickly due to an illness.

---------------------------------------Roles-------------------------------------------

You get to select your roles instead of random chance of getting one ok...

Necromancer

Ability: Fights with a scythe and can raise the dead

Power 1: Can raise dead to help fight *just a random Skeleton or zombie of my choice)

Power 2: Can raise any dad competitor and they will fight for him/ or her and will receive new powers *will basically a revive but your role changes and you have to help your master*

Power 3: Can speak to dead to learn secrets *this power can’t be used until someone does* (can use 5 times a game)

Raised Soul (can only become if Necromancer revives you)

Ability: Fights with strange and unique powers

Power 1: Can hide in darkness and then reveal itself with an attack

Power 2: Has intense senses that let them see 360 degrees and hear with immense ability

Power 3: (secret until you become one)

Tamer

Ability: Uses whips and Animals to fight for it

Power 1: can make friends with any animal *at start of game and it can’t be a mythical or extinct creature*

Power 2: can strangle an opponent with whip *auto kill once in game*

Power 3: can see through animal to obtain longer vision and enhanced battle strength and speed *once every two days*

Archer

Ability: fights with bows and crossbows (obviously depending on which you choose depends on ammunition)

Power 1: auto kill for Archer (once per game *you always get powers back when revived but can normally can only be revived once*)

Power 2: A silent arrow that trades power for speed (three times a battle)

Power 3: Two homing arrows (once a battle)

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

Werewolf:

Ability: Fights with their claws and teeth, fast as a wolf (when human you can have either a dagger, staff, or club)

Power 1: Can transform into Werewolf form (once per battle)

Power 2: Can call for help from another werewolf who may accept or decline (3 times in game)

Power 3: Can kill someone quickly and effectively (once in game)

Vampire

Ability: fights with strange powers and a weapon of their choice

Power 1: Can automatic kill with a deadly bite (once per game)

Power 2: Can turn someone else to a vampire role… granting the new person all these powers except this one… you can also only use this power if you have an alliance with that person as well and they are willing (once per game)

Power 3: Can heal wounds with special blood magic (three times a battle)

-------------------------sign-up sheet------------------------------

1. Kat (reserved)

2. Star_tiger (reserved)

3. Clozobozo (reserved)

4. Twin Bro (reserved)

5. FIF (not so sure)

6. RT (reserved)

7. Riranor (this time i really am playing just to help others and not try or actually kill anyone, also if there is no more room on list you can add more numbers)

The example battle will be posted below

Edited by Riranor

• Answers 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with the permission of Riranor, I have created my own role, too.

Role: Marionette

Ability: Controls puppets. Uses a sword as a last resort.

Power 1: One hit kill: uses an ultimate technique of his to finish off an opponent (once per game)

Power 2: Uses his puppets to fight for him. Attacks could include weapons inside puppets, exploding puppets, or minor magic-using puppets. (normal attack)

Power 3: Puppet Spy: sees an alliance twice per game.

That sounds familiar...to a certain anime I believe ;)

<(^-^)>

Edit: I have my role! Now it just has to be approved :3

Edited by Kathleen

What anime? *watches Naruto while talking*

Can't wait to see your role, Kat. Probably a Mafiosa or something, right? ;)

Hehe, that would be fun :P But *Ask Wolfta...star tiger* Riranor refused to let anyone have a gun :P and that's what Mafiosa's carry...mine's more...fantastical *is that a word? It should be*

<(^-^)>

Got the OK from Rir...:3

Summoner

Ability: Uses cards containing spirits to fight for them

Power 1: Can capture a defeated opponent in a card *similar to Necromancer* (ONCE ONLY)

Power 2: Can sacrifice their current attacking card to heal any wound ONCE (once per battle)

Power 3: Can hypnotise someone into betraying their alliance mate(s) and joining their side (Once)

<(^-^)>

Got the OK from Rir...:3

Summoner

Power 1: Can capture a defeated opponent in a card *similar to Necromancer* (ONCE ONLY)

Power 2: Can sacrifice their current attacking card to heal any wound ONCE (once per battle)

Power 3: Can hypnotise someone into betraying their alliance mate(s) and joining their side (Once)

<(^-^)>

:lol: , why are two of your powers related to betrayal/getting yourself an army? :P *thinks about Bb's backstabbing smiley*

finaly got the ok from rir

Leach

Ability: Can use any weapon of there choice

power1: Can copy someone elses power (once per battle for whole battle)

power2: Can kill someone automatically (can only use one once a game)

power3: Can heel all injuries (three times a battle)

finaly got the ok from rir

Leach

Ooh, nice name! Reminds me of leeches...and vampires... :blink: And I think healing all injuries 3 times a battle is a bit too powerful...maybe a single wound? By the way, your powers are identical to mine :wacko: Did you read my mind yesterday? :P

Ooh, nice name! Reminds me of leeches...and vampires... :blink: And I think healing all injuries 3 times a battle is a bit too powerful...maybe a single wound? By the way, your powers are identical to mine :wacko: Did you read my mind yesterday? :P

no should I

Cool. Kinda like Yu-gi-oh trading cards, except that these actually do something. :D

Yep...ah Yu-Gi-Oh...I remember those days *remembers how obsessed with them Liam was*

<(^-^)>

Edit: Dang I forgot to give myself an auto kill >.<

Edited by Kathleen

Who/What we have so far...

RMZ

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Clozobozo

Earth Spirit

Ability: raises the elements of the earth to fight with (earth, water, fire, air)

Power 1: Can appear out of no-where to attack (3 times a battle)

Power 2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

Power 3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

FIF

Role: Marionette

Ability: Controls puppets. Uses a sword as a last resort.

Power 1: One hit kill: uses an ultimate technique of his to finish off an opponent (once per game)

Power 2: Uses his puppets to fight for him. Attacks could include weapons inside puppets, exploding puppets, or minor magic-using puppets. (normal attack)

Power 3: Puppet Spy: sees an alliance twice per game.

Kat

Summoner

Twin Bro

Leech

Star you haven't posted your character yet...what are you talking about? :huh:

<(^-^)>

that's just an example... a poor one at that... if you go to the original topic of Lost Chronicles then you can find some better battles.

I'd recommend the ST vs. TB battle, that one was probably the best other than the final battle.

I have sent in my character, I hope Rir accepts it. :unsure:

i would like for ST to post it please when she sees this

*sighs* If only I remember...

Paranormal hunter (I can see you giggling, so stop <_< )

Description - has fast reactions and strength, good at fighting with most weapons (not bow and arrow, mace or spear), best weapon is two-sided demon blade (there was a really cool picture! Somewhere...)

Ability #1 - steals one ability of opponent each battle (other than one-uses)

Ability #2 - one automatic kill in the game

Ability #3 - can heal any injuries 3 times a battle

Told ya it's the same thing, TB ;) Except you're a leech :P (isn't a leech the nickname for a vamp? :lol: )

Edited by star_tiger

*sighs* If only I remember...

Paranormal hunter (I can see you giggling, so stop <_< )

Description - has fast reactions and strength, good at fighting with most weapons (not bow and arrow, mace or spear), best weapon is two-sided demon blade (there was a really cool picture! Somewhere...)

Ability #1 - steals one ability of opponent each battle (other than one-uses)

Ability #2 - one automatic kill in the game

Ability #3 - can heal any injuries 3 times a battle

Told ya it's the same thing, TB ;) Except you're a leech :P (isn't a leech the nickname for a vamp? :lol: )

nvm.... St edited right befoe i quoted Edited by Riranor

everyone i would liek for peopel to slow down on role making... a lot of you probably were just lucky that when i convert these you had maximum point value. Though now there are some problems and i would like to finish making a reference sheet for making classes and help you determine how many points a power is worth