Move: 3 down

Target: Bb? CP? A.I.?

Cerberus: GC

Move: Hermes will take care of that.

Target: Bb? A.I.? Kat/CP?

Argus: JS

Move: ?

Action: ?

I don't think Argus' ability really matters at this point.

This should: Save GC, kill Athena, and we've got a 75% chance of killing either CP/Kat or Bb (random), and a 25% chance of both happening. It also has a 50% chance of killing obnoxious little Hermes. Thoughts?

Edit: YAY GC can kill someone.

Edited by SomeGuy

Edit: YAY GC can kill someone.

Awesome :)

Has AI been recruited yet? If we loose a monster, we are then able to recruite again, right?

EDIT: NM

Edited by IDoNotExist

And it's an even night, so the moves are 0 or 2?

I think that you can only choose 2 moves, you cannot refuse to move.

Edited by IDoNotExist

No, because you already drafted 3 Independents.

Hence why he's listed as a possible kill twice in my skeleton strat :P

So, thought on above: Would we rather save GC? If so we can have Charon move up to the surface and stop GC from moving across the river.

Edited by SomeGuy

Ok, brief....

1) The Surface

~The River Styx~

2) Ixion's Path

3) Hell Swamp

4) The Valley of Sisyphus

5) Fire Cave

6) Dungeons

7) Snakes' Cavern

8) Prometheus' Mountain

9) Tantalus' Lake

10) Volcanic Pits

11) Hades' Castle

GC - Cerberus, 1 head (Surface)

Prof. T- Persephone (Castle, cannot move)

JS- Argus (Cavern)

SG(replaced randro)- Medusa (Cavern)

twin bro- Theseus (Ixion's Path)

IDNE- Charon (Ixion's Path)

Artificial I- Hermes

Kat (replaced CP)- Diomedes

Bb- Odysseus

Riranor- Nestor

ST- Athena

Is this information correct? What can you add?

Edited by IDoNotExist

My thoughts so far:

Charon: IDNE

Move: Can he get to the surface?

Target: If not:AI if so: AI/GC? How do we think that works

In order for me to block GC, I would have to be on the surface.

I have two moves, but I am only one away from the Surface.

I cannot stop him from coming down.

None of our players will be able to get to the surface for this round.

We have....

1 Block (Medusa)

2 kills (Cerberus, Persephone)

1 save (Persephone)

1 50% kill (Theseus)

1 move block to prevent surfacing (Charon)

I am not able to prevent anyone from coming down from the surface.

There's your answer. Block TB from making it to the surface.

Last time I tried to block someone who was being transported by AI, I failed, right? But when I targeted AI, it succeeded. However, Bb is probably anticipating this.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Last time I tried to block someone who was being transported by AI, I failed, right? But when I targeted AI, it succeeded. However, Bb is probably anticipating this.

I intend to freeze him, which should help with that.

I agree, the next obvious question is, who three players do we target for a kill tonight?

If we will never be able to obtain Hermes, I think that he is a good choice, but chances are that he will end up on the surface and we have no killers who will be on the surface.

EDIT: Honestly, everyone seems to be a pain in the butt.

Edited by IDoNotExist

I am thinking of freezing Bb, we should target Athena for a definite kill (using PT), Bb and Kat/CP have a 50% chance of dying anyways, and maybe Theseus should target A.I., since the two of them will be hanging out together anyways? As for who GC is going after... Bb seems like the obvious choice, so at least we get someone? But maybe another less obvious would be more likely to make it through?

I am thinking of freezing Bb, we should target Athena for a definite kill (using PT), Bb and Kat/CP have a 50% chance of dying anyways, and maybe Theseus should target A.I., since the two of them will be hanging out together anyways? As for who GC is going after... Bb seems like the obvious choice, so at least we get someone? But maybe another less obvious would be more likely to make it through?

I definitly like the idea of TB targeting AI, and Athena is a sure pain in the neck, so taking her out will be a good idea as well. Will you be taking Bb out for the night, SG? Are we aware of which side of the river he is on? Should I block Bb? That will ensure that he is on the bottom side, unless I am blocked.

EDIT: I bet that the reason I was unable to block Hermes that one night was because he started on the opposite side of the river. My ability only applies to those on the same side of the river.

Edited by IDoNotExist

I definitly like the idea of TB targeting AI, and Athena is a sure pain in the neck, so taking her out will be a good idea as well. Will you be taking Bb out for the night, SG? Are we aware of which side of the river he is on? Should I block Bb? That will ensure that he is on the bottom side, unless I am blocked.

EDIT: I bet that the reason I was unable to block Hermes that one night was because he started on the opposite side of the river. My ability only applies to those on the same side of the river.

I believe that Bb is on the Tartarus side of things. If I freeze him, then he already has a 50% chance of dying tonight (thanks to PT's ability last night), and he won't be able to predict PT's save of GC (who will be in the Underworld as well).

I believe that Bb is on the Tartarus side of things. If I freeze him, then he already has a 50% chance of dying tonight (thanks to PT's ability last night), and he won't be able to predict PT's save of GC (who will be in the Underworld as well).

Sounds good to me.

You block whoever you say. If someone gets passed you that you wanted to block it is because someone else's power blocked yours. So, for instance, if you block Hermes (who is carrying someone), they will both be blocked. If you block the person Hermes is carrying, the person will be blocked and Hermes will pass through. It's complex, but if you think about the first instance, the traveling was all Hermes, so they both are blocked, since the other person depended on Hermes to carry him over.

all I can say about this line of reasoning: reread the last night post concerning these people. I can't help more than that, sorry :P

You block whoever you say. If someone gets passed you that you wanted to block it is because someone else's power blocked yours. So, for instance, if you block Hermes (who is carrying someone), they will both be blocked. If you block the person Hermes is carrying, the person will be blocked and Hermes will pass through. It's complex, but if you think about the first instance, the traveling was all Hermes, so they both are blocked, since the other person depended on Hermes to carry him over.

all I can say about this line of reasoning: reread the last night post concerning these people. I can't help more than that, sorry :P

Looks like Odysseus guessed that Persephone would be targeting him for the night and it was disabled. We need to figure out who I need to stop tonight, Hermes or TB. TB is definitly on this side of the river, Hermes, I think, is on the surface, so the best bet is to target TB.

Ok, so here is what we have so far.

Charon: IDNE

Move: From Ixion's Path to Valley of Sisyphus

Target: TwinBro

Persephone: PT

Move: Hades' Castle

Save: PT

Secret Ability: (Attack) ST

Medusa: SG2

Move: From Cavern to Fire Cave

Target: Bb

Theseus: TB

Move: From Ixion's Path to Valley of Sisyphus

Cerberus: GC

Move: From Surface to Hell Swamp

Argus: JS

Move: From Cavern to Fire Cave

Action: None

Bb was in the Valley of Sisyphus yesterday, so he can only get to Ixion's Path and will be on this side of the River.

Question for ITACHI: Can Bb be attacked multiple times in one night, producing multiple deaths?

Edited by IDoNotExist