BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I... sure. I submitted a plan, Impervious submitted a plan, and PT and I asked a question ;) That's as far as I think we got.

Right! I don't know if this is the final set of moves. Please confirm your target SG, if you have not already. If we can reduce the chance of preventing Bb from guessing our actions, that would be great.

It's OK. Maybe down the road you may get a killing role. Also, tonight you actually did something very important ;)

on another note, SG will be dying soon.. :( SG: would you like to become SG2 and take over for JS? Down the road Argus may get to be a killer too ;)

uh-oh.. is this SG's last night as Siren? I guess the night post's coming up then. :(

Did Charon do something to Hermes? It would have been nice if IDNE was able to kill Hermes. :P

Em, sorry guys :blush: it's been a pretty hectic past few days, and it doesn't seem like I'll be getting a break anytime soon. I just PM'd Itachi there, hope I didn't mess up a vote with my absense. I know my Role Ability wasn't that powerful but it's always best to have more around to discuss things.

Edit: I see SG you're only replacing me now. Sorry you have been without my vote for so long, I thought I would have been replaced before this.

Edited by Joe's Student

I will become SG2, but I would like to be attacking Bb, since the chance is cumulative.

Em, sorry guys :blush: it's been a pretty hectic past few days, and it doesn't seem like I'll be getting a break anytime soon. I just PM'd Itachi there, hope I didn't mess up a vote with my absense. I know my Role Ability wasn't that powerful but it's always best to have more around to discuss things.

Edit: I see SG you're only replacing me now. Sorry you have been without my vote for so long, I thought I would have been replaced before this.

The night was over long ago, so the changes you guys made after I posted the end of the night in the Game Thread didn't go into effect.

JS stays as JS

Randro becomes SG2

The night was over long ago, so the changes you guys made after I posted the end of the night in the Game Thread didn't go into effect.

JS stays as JS

Randro becomes SG2

It may be for the best. We might kill 2 Achaeans tomorrow, instead of just the one.

who do we want to send up top we still have the majority....nevermind theyt just totally powerplayed us....ugh

Lets vote quick for someone so that they cannot do that again. Were they able to effectively end the vote?

My recommendation so far for tonight: Prof. T needs to save GC, because they're just going to fly him over again, and kill him. Who am I at this point? Medusa? If so, I think I should be targeting Bb, and try to shut off his guesses, so that the save goes through. Hopefully some people will actually die tonight.

Oh, also, can we have Hermes in the "may randomly die for Bb" pool? Just because I'd really like to see this trick stop (especially since it looks like they can force the vote every other day, and then force second place to be lynched every other day). (I suppose I'm kind of kidding on this)

Edited by SomeGuy

The rest are getting desperate. personally i think that that was quite ridiculous. SGs and itachi's post happened at the same time....i think both should go up.

The rest are getting desperate. personally i think that that was quite ridiculous. SGs and itachi's post happened at the same time....i think both should go up.

It's not my post that matters, it was ST's. She ended the day with the aforementioned copy/pasted roster shenanigans.

It's not my post that matters, it was ST's. She ended the day with the aforementioned copy/pasted roster shenanigans.

geeze this is getting ridiculous. it seems that Bb is desperate to win this. *crosses fingers with PT "please be Cerberus, please be Cerberus"*

geeze this is getting ridiculous. it seems that Bb is desperate to win this. *crosses fingers with PT "please be Cerberus, please be Cerberus"*

Yes, and personally I'm getting tired of it.

Edit: Nevermind, Nestor's dead. I just had a small party.

Edited by SomeGuy

Please be Cerberus, Please be Cerberus *crosses fingers*

Honestly, honestly... you actually did get it. You can thank random.com for that ;)

No, it ended at ST's post. She also posted it in the Goodie BTSC, so no complaints about her editing it out by accident please.

You guys have a secret killer tonight :o strike wisely. :ph34r:

I think athena needs to die

I freaking concur. And I think she's getting PT's special ability.

Edit: With a little luck (please Gods), we'll get CP/Kat, ST, and someone for Bb (maybe even Bb? I lost count) tonight.

Edited by SomeGuy

Yes, and personally I'm getting tired of it.

If Nestor's secret ability will allow them to make it whoever they vote for, as well, can we just skip the day posts from here on out, and let them pick who to play ping pong with?

Tired of what. Athena's ability is clear as day in Game Rules OP... there's no secrets involved here...