BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ok so persephone is our only saving role now. i'm good tonight as odysseus is on the surface. thanks to hermes. charon i'd say deny Bb passage tonight.

I'm going to the surface this upcoming night. I think I may target Bb and see if I can get him to sacrifice someone in his stead tonight. Thoughts?

ok so persephone is our only saving role now. i'm good tonight as odysseus is on the surface. thanks to hermes. charon i'd say deny Bb passage tonight.

Do we have any idea the identity of Odyseus? once he is on the surface i can continuously deny his return so that you are safe.

EDIT: Nm, Bb is Odysseus. I dont know how you konw that, but ok.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Do we have any idea the identity of Odyseus? once he is on the surface i can continuously deny his return so that you are safe.

EDIT: Nm, Bb is Odysseus. I dont know how you konw that, but ok.

because i secretly told hermes in the game thread .... (Yizmwlmy = Brandonb)

:D

I know, and i'm thinking randro isn't medusa, did you notice she never acted last night...and we didn't gain btsc...

Medusa was possibly blocked by the Acheans, it will be narrowed down alot looking at those who posted together earlier, but I think that it is more likely that she was unable to find her target because she was on the opposite side of the river and it was not mentioned.

And: cp = Diomedes.

So, impervious, are we voting for you so that we can send another character to the surface to kill Bb? He will probably be protected, but may not be sure we know who he is or that I will block him tonight. Hhhmmmmm..... WIFOM

So, impervious, are we voting for you so that we can send another character to the surface to kill Bb? He will probably be protected, but may not be sure we know who he is or that I will block him tonight. Hhhmmmmm..... WIFOM

well Bb is already there, whomever I send to the surface wont be able to do anything

actually lets send cp to the surface, that way she can't attack

Interesting. I did not count on Odysseus on getting freed.

It's Bb, i think..

Do we gain Odysseus' identity?

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

Bb is free and we lose the Minotaur. Well played RMZ, we will miss your ability.

So dawh was Perseus(why was he angry now; a good act to make us uncertain) and CP is Diomedes. Well I at least have 2 heads intact, thanks to Imp's guess. Tonight I will be moving up to the surface, is Bb already on the surface? I guess Imp has already told Hermes to deny access to Bb, if that's the case I can target him(Odysseus) tonight and that means a random Achaean dies, right?

Itachi: If I am attacked on the surface and the kill is successful, will I lose a head? It isn't the same as dying, right?

well Bb is already there, whomever I send to the surface wont be able to do anything

actually lets send cp to the surface, that way she can't attack

Imp I think sending Bb to the surface would be a better option. That way you don't need to be protected and I get to target him. I am moving to the surface tonight.

Yeah! Just read the night post. Good job, Hermes.

Imp, tonight is going to be nerve-wracking. You may have to guess Odysseus' guesses to nullify his guesses.

I know, but we can keep Odysseus on the surface, giving you a chance to kill him. and well all need to send cp up top to prevent her from killing any of us tonight.

I know, but we can keep Odysseus on the surface, giving you a chance to kill him. and well all need to send cp up top to prevent her from killing any of us tonight.

Yeah! A random Achaean will die if all goes well. And shouldn't we try to keep as many Achaeans as possible in Tartarus, ensuring that if they die, they remain dead. If we send Kat or CP to the surface(Kat has a 50% chance of dying tonight), they will survive. Why shouldn't we send one of us to the surface(other than me) to ensure their safety tonight.

Updating:

Monsters:

Hades: Impervious

Cerberus: GC

Minotaur: RMZ

Siren: SG

Argus: JS

Medusa: Randro

Independents:

Charon: IDNE

Persephone: PT

Hermes: AI

Perseus: dawh

Theseus: TB

Achaeans:

Odysseus: Bb

Calchus: Kat?(Remaining role)

Diomedes: CP

Apollo: LIS

Athena: ST?(Athena didn't act on the night ST was thrown to the surface)

Nestor: Rir?(Kat was blocked by Siren)

I think we can be pretty sure who's who.

Yeah! A random Achaean will die if all goes well. And shouldn't we try to keep as many Achaeans as possible in Tartarus, ensuring that if they die, they remain dead. If we send Kat or CP to the surface(Kat has a 50% chance of dying tonight), they will survive. Why shouldn't we send one of us to the surface(other than me) to ensure their safety tonight.

we could do that. only we'd lose our night ability.