BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Yeah! A tough choice to make. I think we should send Kat2 up. I think she has just improved her chances of a kill to 100%, Nestor or not. SG could target Nestor tonight but I doubt it would be effective. Bb will guess that.

And Odysseus has only 50% chance against us monsters. He can only kill TB with 100% accuracy.

Really, for some reason I thought he had a 100% kill with apollo gone

That should be for the vulnerable humans(sorry TB :P ) not for us handsome monsters. :lol: Odysseus can only kill if Apollo is dead and I did that quite early in the game.

That's right (just re-read the RD) So if medusa freezes Nestor (provided Bb doesn't guess that) one of us has a 50% chance at survival.

my thoughts that Bb will guess

(Theseus will try to attack him)

(Theseus will try to attack Nestor)

(Medusa will try to freeze him)

(Medusa will try to freeze Hermes)

edit i think we should all change votes to Kat2 simultaneously. GC if you're still on do it in the next 5 mins. then me, then TB then SG. If GC is off we'll powerplay his at the end.

Edited by Impervious

That's right (just re-read the RD) So if medusa freezes Nestor (provided Bb doesn't guess that) one of us has a 50% chance at survival.

my thoughts that Bb will guess

(Theseus will try to attack him)

(Theseus will try to attack Nestor)

(Medusa will try to freeze him)

(Medusa will try to freeze Hermes)

Agreed on the first and maybe third. But he will definitely guess that Cerberus will attack him and Cerberus will attack Nestor. Because I have a 100% chance to kill. I think he will definitely guess these two as they cannot afford to lose an Achaean at this stage.

EDIT: Unless Hermes decides to transport me to the surface. In that case Medusa will have to target Hermes or him.

Agreed on the first and maybe third. But he will definitely guess that Cerberus will attack him and Cerberus will attack Nestor. Because I have a 100% chance to kill. I think he will definitely guess these two as they cannot afford to lose an Achaean at this stage.

If Ai doesn't vote with us, cerberus cannot attack tonight.

Sorry I don't understand how. I am sleepy and it isn't helping me. Unless we are sure they are going to vote for me.

I'm almost positive they'll vote for you. you now have a 100% kill on all of them except Hermes. SO if you're up there, you're powerless for the night.

I'm almost positive they'll vote for you. you now have a 100% kill on all of them except Hermes. SO if you're up there, you're powerless for the night.

Unless they want to kill me off tonight. Bb can easily nullify my actions even if I am in action. They may want Medusa out of the way now.

Anyways, I am too tired to think clearly anymore. Good night team!

EDIT: Please powerplay my vote, if needed.

Unless they want to kill me off tonight. Bb can easily nullify my actions even if I am in action. They may want Medusa out of the way now.

Anyways, I am too tired to think clearly anymore. Good night team!

EDIT: Please powerplay my vote, if needed.

go ahead and change your vote now.

Err, I just came up with a small problem...

If it's guaranteed that Odysseus will be the last Achaean alive in the game, and there's no way to rob him of his votes, unless we recruited every killing role in the game, how can we kill him? He could just guess:

Three headed dog will attack me

Theseus/Perseus will attack me

Siren will attack me

Since one of those HAS to die over the course of the game (well not has to, but if they hadn't gotten one by the end I'd be sad), how can we ever kill him, I wonder?

Err, I just came up with a small problem...

If it's guaranteed that Odysseus will be the last Achaean alive in the game, and there's no way to rob him of his votes, unless we recruited every killing role in the game, how can we kill him? He could just guess:

Three headed dog will attack me

Theseus/Perseus will attack me

Siren will attack me

Since one of those HAS to die over the course of the game (well not has to, but if they hadn't gotten one by the end I'd be sad), how can we ever kill him, I wonder?

But you will have had the majority in the day and therefore make Odysseus powerless and therefore the game would have ended the preceding night B))

On another note: if you guys are satisfied with the vote, let me know and I can end the day. Or let me know if you want the full 24 hours. Either way is fine with me.

But you will have had the majority in the day and therefore make Odysseus powerless and therefore the game would have ended the preceding night B))

On another note: if you guys are satisfied with the vote, let me know and I can end the day. Or let me know if you want the full 24 hours. Either way is fine with me.

O_O

I think we want to lynch Bb.

I concur :) lets switch once more haha, I don't think our actions can be nullified. And he doesn't send someone in his stead correct?

Wait... we went over this before. Yes he does. We'll have to do that later.

Sorry for getting on late. But let's get straight down to business.

One of us is dying tonight, unless Bb is inactive or another miracle happens.

Bb's guesses:

1. Cerberus attacks Bb

2. Cerberus attacks Riranor

3. Cerberus attacks Hermes (or) TB attacks Bb (or) TB attacks Riranor

So if I have a chance of killing anyone, it's only AI(Hermes). And most probably I am going down tonight, unless the Achaeans decide to play it over-cautiously and decide to go for Imp2.

We have to try something different(ditch the consequences for now) and so I am going to ask Hermes to take me up to the surface tonight. Irrespective of whether he agrees or not, it will create a certain amount of uncertainty in the Achaean camp, i.e. Bb.

case 1): Hermes takes me to the surface.

-> If Bb believes this and wants to play safe, he will target Imp2 or TB for a 100% kill.

-> If Bb doesn't believe this and targets me, it's the best thing for us.

case 2): Hermes does not take me to the surface

-> If Bb believes that I will be taken to the surface, he will target Imp2 or TB for a 100% kill/

-> If Bb doesn't believe I will be taken to the surface, he will target me and I am dead for good.

So if we pursue this course of action, there's 1 chance out of 4 that I will die, 2 out of 4 of either TB or Imp2 dying; and a slight chance that nobody dies.

At the very least we will be trying our very best. And I haven't forgotten that Hermes could transport SG2 to tartarus for Bb's kill, but that's unlikely to happen.

Bb's guesses: (chosen from GC's, but what I think are most likely)

1. Cerberus attacks Bb

2. Cerberus attacks Riranor

3. TB attacks Bb

I believe these are the likely guesses. However, I believe we can play this to our advantage. I think that Cerberus should attack A.I., and that TB should attack Riranor.

GC, I think you're toast tonight :(. However, if we are very very lucky, then Bb will attack Imp2, and, I'm sorry to say, that wouldn't be a huge loss for us. I'm nice and cozy up here on the surface (with Diomedes), but I believe that that's okay. We shut down 1 to 2 kills today, and unless the night goes horrible, I think that we will come out of tonight with 1 less killing role, but control of the vote. Then, tomorrow, we should get a new killing role in someone else, and we should still be able to silence Diomedes (and he'll be in Hades).

I'm not really sure what Imp should do.

My becoming toast is an almost certainty, but I will try to resist as much as possible. AI does not look too decisive at the moment, so I have tried to cash in on that. Trying something won't harm us as we cannot get any worse from here. If AI accepts, Bb may have to waste a guess on Hermes carrying me to safety. At the very least I will go down fighting. :P

-> If Bb believes this and wants to play safe, he will target Imp2 or TB for a 100% kill.

Odysseus only has a 50% kill on me as I am a monster...I'm not sure what human has 100 eyes:P

GC, I think you're toast tonight :(. However, if we are very very lucky, then Bb will attack Imp2, and, I'm sorry to say, that wouldn't be a huge loss for us. I'm nice and cozy up here on the surface (with Diomedes), but I believe that that's okay. We shut down 1 to 2 kills today, and unless the night goes horrible, I think that we will come out of tonight with 1 less killing role, but control of the vote. Then, tomorrow, we should get a new killing role in someone else, and we should still be able to silence Diomedes (and he'll be in Hades).

I'm not really sure what Imp should do.

I know me dying would be a huge loss. I kind of have a pointless role. I know for a fact that Bb doesn't like me being alive and foiling his plans. Apparently the Achaeans are second guessing their actions all the time because of it. The only thing I can think of too is to have all of us head up to the surface. I can see Bb telling hermes to send you back down so he can kill you.