BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hermes is able to send one message to anyone, and he did not send it to us. Perhaps he sent something that says, "The baddies have figured out our code, give me a name of the person below who you want me to transport" or something like that.

IDK, but this final list will not work. We need to pick Kat or CP.

But Kat is CP. :lol: Similar to SG, Kat has replaced CP.

Hermes has definitely sent a message to them. But let's not over-complicate things. As it is, it is already complicated.

Charon: IDNE

Move: From Ixion's Path to Valley of Sisyphus

Target: TwinBro

Persephone: PT

Move: Hades' Castle

Save: TB

Secret Ability: (Attack) ST

Medusa: SG 2.0

Move: From Cavern to Fire Cave

Target: Kat 2.0

Theseus: TB

Move: From Ixion's Path to Valley of Sisyphus

Target: Bb

Cerberus: GC

Move: From Surface to Hell Swamp

Target: Riranor

Argus: Impervious 2.0

Move: From Cavern to Fire Cave

Action: None

The Enemy

Odysseus = Bb

Diomedes = Kat2

Athena = ST

Nestor = Riranor

Hermes = AI

edited the names. :)

Wel It's 4 to 4. I'd suggest that we vote for me since My ability is the most useless right now and I doubt that they'll let us sacrifice one of their own...itachi, can we get hermes now?

Wel It's 4 to 4. I'd suggest that we vote for me since My ability is the most useless right now and I doubt that they'll let us sacrifice one of their own...itachi, can we get hermes now?

Itachi has made it clear that we cannot get Hermes any longer. We have filled our quota of 3 independents. So Yeah, it's 4 Vs. 4 unless we can persuade AI to act otherwise.

Itachi has made it clear that we cannot get Hermes any longer. We have filled our quota of 3 independents. So Yeah, it's 4 Vs. 4 unless we can persuade AI to act otherwise.

actually we just lost two independents. so, if i recall we can now gain another one to replace our fallen comrades :)

If it's 4 on 4, couldn't we engineer a tie?

But a tie means no sacrifice, right?

We could but what do we do at night? With 2 killing roles and a boosting one? With Nestor put away, we at least have a decent chance of surviving the night, which is 50%. Unless Diomedes has a secret ability which we don't know about(the 2 kills a night thing wouldn't be permanent now would it).

Is Diomedes' secret ability that he increases his chance of a kill to 100% once he makes a successful kill. That would explain his double kill last night(with Nestor doubling his kill ability?).

I'm torn between diomedes and nestor. on one hand nesotr could up his ability. on the other diomedes can kill us. it also seems that id nestor targets one of us it stops our action.

In a personal convo with ST, she told me that Bb is upset about me coming back because now all of a sudden we''re ahead. I doubt they even think my ability is important so I'm not sure if he'll try to kill me just to spite me.

I just had another thought, if Diomedes goes up, nestor can't boost him, and it'd be pointless to boost odysseus. Medusa could always freeze Nestor if we don't send him up.

I'm torn between diomedes and nestor. on one hand nesotr could up his ability. on the other diomedes can kill us. it also seems that id nestor targets one of us it stops our action.

In a personal convo with ST, she told me that Bb is upset about me coming back because now all of a sudden we''re ahead. I doubt they even think my ability is important so I'm not sure if he'll try to kill me just to spite me.

I just had another thought, if Diomedes goes up, nestor can't boost him, and it'd be pointless to boost odysseus. Medusa could always freeze Nestor if we don't send him up.

Yeah! A tough choice to make. I think we should send Kat2 up. I think she has just improved her chances of a kill to 100%, Nestor or not. SG could target Nestor tonight but I doubt it would be effective. Bb will guess that.

And Odysseus has only 50% chance against us monsters. He can only kill TB with 100% accuracy.