Move: From Ixion's Path to Valley of Sisyphus

Target: Bb

Cerberus: GC

Move: From Surface to Hell Swamp

Argus: JS

Move: From Cavern to Fire Cave

Action: None

Bb was in the Valley of Sisyphus yesterday, so he can only get to Ixion's Path and will be on this side of the River.

Question for ITACHI: Can Bb be attacked multiple times in one night, producing multiple deaths?

oo good question :) And Persephone cannot save herself. Perhaps keeping Medusa alive is the best bet? She is Our only blocking role right now.

Good to see all of you back in action again. :D

The only problem with me attacking Bb is that he will guess that I am going to attack him, no matter what. And Itachi's reference to the night post makes me think of a secret ability of Bb or it could be as IDNE said(he guessed that Persephone will target him).

And SG, isnt there a good chance that Bb may also guess that Medusa will target him?

Anyway I think my going for ST(Athena) or Rir(Nestor) could be much more productive for us. Bb's sure to guess that I will come for him.

And yay! TB you made your first kill.

Charon: IDNE

Target: TwinBro

Persephone: PT

Move: Hades' Castle

Save: SG2

Secret Ability: (Attack) ST

Medusa: SG2

Theseus: TB

Target: Riranor (Odysseus will surely guess that GC targets Bb)

Save: SG2

Target: Kat/CP

Target: Riranor (Odysseus will surely guess that GC targets Bb)

The reason that I was going to target Bb was because I thought he would guess "Persephone saves GC." After all, GC is on strike 3, and will be in harm's way tonight. My thought was that saving him was likely best, but barring that, stopping a killing role seems like it may work out.

SG I agree that it would be most beneficial to try to kill off at least one of their killing roles. the more we get in one night the less choices Odysseus has to choose from = a quicker victory for us once he's dead.

The reason that I was going to target Bb was because I thought he would guess "Persephone saves GC." After all, GC is on strike 3, and will be in harm's way tonight. My thought was that saving him was likely best, but barring that, stopping a killing role seems like it may work out.

If you target Bb, he would still make his nullifying guesses (including that Medusa targets Bb), but wouldn't be able to do his actions. Nestor has to set Athena straight tonight so won't be able to boost Diomedes or Odysseus, so both have a 50% chance against Cerebus, Charon, Medusa, Persephone (25% for Diomedes), and Argus. That leaves Theseus (TB) as a 100% for Odysseus. Maybe my save should go to him?

Only because Odysseus will probably guess that. WIFOM scenario. I'm fine with giving it a try though.

Yeah! Let's not risk that. I will anyway get Nestor out of the way. PT saving TB looks like an option, though I have a feeling they are also going to attack at random, i.e. not targeting our killing roles.

Hi Imp! Welcome as Argus. :P

EDIT: Finish your school work soon JS and take care not to play on the same side as me in the future. :P

Well, since we're playing WIFOM, then I should be stopping a killing role. So, should I stop Diomedes, or Odysseus? That way you'll at least have a 50% chance of living.

Well, since we're playing WIFOM, then I should be stopping a killing role. So, should I stop Diomedes, or Odysseus? That way you'll at least have a 50% chance of living.

Odysseus will most likely assume that you will try to stop him. He'll most likely try to prevent our saves and blocks against him/on out killing roles.

Odysseus will most likely assume that you will try to stop him. He'll most likely try to prevent our saves and blocks against him/on out killing roles.

Yeah, but he can only guess 3 things. Persephone targeting GC I buy, Medusa targetting him I buy, but what of Medusa targetting Diomedes? Or Medusa targeting Athena?

I would say Diomedes. If he attacks TB, there's only a 50% chance of a kill but if Bb targets TB, there's a 100% chance. So probably Bb will look to attack TB and leave Diomedes for me, as both of them have only 50% against me. I am hoping Bb doesn't follow our line of thought and guess that Medusa will target CP; improbable.

Yeah, but he can only guess 3 things. Persephone targeting GC I buy, Medusa targetting him I buy, but what of Medusa targetting Diomedes? Or Medusa targeting Athena?

Actually i think Medusa targeting Athena is probably our safest bet. Odysseus will probably assume that we'll try to block them.

Actually i think Medusa targeting Athena is probably our safest bet. Odysseus will probably assume that we'll try to block them.

Yeah! Safest but we may not be able to block a kill. Medusa has targeted CP(Diomedes) for the last few nights, so Bb may guess that. But last night Medusa blocked Hermes, so Bb may more probably guess this action.

EDIT

Save: TB

Target: Kat/CP

Target: Riranor

The Enemy

Odysseus = Bb

Diomedes = Kat2

Athena = ST

Nestor = Riranor

Hermes = AI

Looks good for a final list! Turning in for the night, good night guys!

EDIT: And something about Bb's non-encrypted message to Hermes smells fishy. Hope it doesn't affect our night.

Hermes is able to send one message to anyone, and he did not send it to us. Perhaps he sent something that says, "The baddies have figured out our code, give me a name of the person below who you want me to transport" or something like that.

IDK, but this final list will not work. We need to pick Kat or CP.