For convenience, here are your locations:

GC - Lake

JS - Dungeons

Randro - Dungeons

TB - Mountain

IDNE - Swamp

PT - Castle (doesn't move) - use this to your advantage *hint hint*

SG - Swamp

When you send over your finalized list, just copy this list onto the end and say exactly what locations you guys are moving to. Thanks!

so how many spaces can we move?

why the secrecy? I was planning on telling everyone just to keep things on the up and up. I doubt anyone will mind that you're sort of playing.

well then by all means feel free to do so

Sorry to see that nobody has posted their moves yet, except SG's suggestion and TB. Thanks for taking the initiative Imp! I just logged in to check the night post before starting for college. :(

Imp, a suggestion: If you can use Persephone's secret ability(Siren) on Nestor. He shouldn't use his power to revive CP tonight and possibly Charon should deny passage to CP, I doubt Hermes can be stopped.

Alright... I guess we'll assume that it works the way I think it works. So, my suggestion is still:

Siren: Target ST

Theseus: Bb? Why not

GC: I think you're in Hades now, which might mean your f'ed. So, that in mind...

PT: Save GC

Secret: Target Nestor (I forget who that is, Kat?)

Medusa: Target AI.

I don't have the rest filled in.

Charon: IDNE

Move: Forward 1

Target: AI

Persephone: PT

Move: Can't move

Target: GC

Secret Ability: Bb

Medusa: Randro

Move: Down 1

Target: AI (Hermes)

Siren: SG

Move: 1 forward

Target: CP (Diomedes)

Theseus: TB

Move: 3 down

Target: Bb (Odysseus)

Cerberus: GC

Target: ST (Athena)

Argus: JS

GC - Lake -> Pitts

JS - Dungeons -> Snake's Cavern

Randro - Dungeons -> Snake's cavern

TB - Mountain -> Castle

IDNE - Swamp -> Ixion's path

PT - Castle (doesn't move)

SG - Swamp -> Ixion's path

Hopefully we have some luck with this....

So, I have a question... it's too late to impact our plan, I guess, but say Persephone gets my ability, and we both target Odysseus... would that give his guesses a 25% chance of working? And how would that stack for the "kill chance" for the following day? Would that result in 2 coin tosses?

So, I have a question... it's too late to impact our plan, I guess, but say Persephone gets my ability, and we both target Odysseus... would that give his guesses a 25% chance of working? And how would that stack for the "kill chance" for the following day? Would that result in 2 coin tosses?

I appologize for not being around. I'm sorry Itachi. The wife and I took the kids to see my in-laws. If I had known this wasn't going to be put to bed I would have made an attempt to get on-line. The plan looks like a good one considering what we have. I had the same question about doubling up with the Siren ability that SG posed. Is the 50% cumulative? Let's get this done, I want to see what happens.

I appologize for not being around. I'm sorry Itachi. The wife and I took the kids to see my in-laws. If I had known this wasn't going to be put to bed I would have made an attempt to get on-line. The plan looks like a good one considering what we have. I had the same question about doubling up with the Siren ability that SG posed. Is the 50% cumulative? Let's get this done, I want to see what happens.

Yes, it would be totally cumulative (assuming both work). Great to have you back PT!

Charon: IDNE

Move: Forward 1

Target: AI

Persephone: PT

Move: Can't move

Target: GC

Secret Ability: Bb

Medusa: Randro

Target: AI (Hermes)

Siren: SG

Move: 1 forward

Target: CP (Diomedes)

Theseus: TB

Move: 3 down

Target: Bb (Odysseus)

Cerberus: GC

Target: ST (Athena)

Argus: JS

GC - Lake -> Pitts

TB - Mountain -> Castle

Hopefully we have some luck with this....

Got it thanks! 1 thing tho: GC is powerless due to the Sacrifice today.

GC - Lake -> Pitts Sorry, GC was Sacrificed today so he is now on the Surface for the night. Don't worry, this doesn't impact the night at all. ;)

TB - Mountain -> Castle

Good to see us back in action. And thanks Imp for coming back from death.

But SG weren't you targeting Bb, with PT? Won't your last night's attack on CP go in vain if Riranor(Nestor) helps CP?

I... sure. I submitted a plan, Impervious submitted a plan, and PT and I asked a question ;) That's as far as I think we got.

Sorry I have not been interacting as much. I am in my last week of class and swamped with HW. This is my last day though, so from tomorrow on I should be more active. I apologize for not saying something sooner.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Sorry I have not been interacting as much. I am in my last week of class and swamped with HW. This is my last day though, so from tomorrow on I should be more active. I apologize for not saying something sooner.

It's OK. Maybe down the road you may get a killing role. Also, tonight you actually did something very important ;)

on another note, SG will be dying soon.. :( SG: would you like to become SG2 and take over for JS? Down the road Argus may get to be a killer too ;)