• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The Achaeans know the following Monster ID's:

TB->Theseus

Persephone->PT??

GC->Cerberus

RMZ->Minotaur??

Imp->Hades

I blame it on itachi's two sided coin (two tails :( )

edit: jks jks :D

Edited by twin_bro

Tonight our luck's going to change. :D If we had Hades we would be in a great position, but even now we have the upper hand. We just need to make the right moves. ;)

EDIT: Typo

like . . .

Let's see off the day first. Those Achaeans are unpredictable, Athena has a secret ability(similar to Apollo's ability last game?). But it may be too late for her to cut short the day.

oh kay

Just in case, if Itachi replies that Odysseus can sacrifice anybody instead of himself(he will most probably choose Calchus(Kat)) we should change our votes to ST who is Athena. I for one may not be available to see Itachi's answer and hence will not be able to change my vote. I suggest whomsoever is active then, should change all our votes to ST, i.e. powerplay the whole team.

This, of course, is if Odysseus cannot be sacrificed and doesn't lose his powers.

Itachi:Did I lose another head? Am I now in Tartarus or on the surface?

That brat Hermes did just as we expected. Using his secret ability to carry me down here, but Bb must have guessed that Persephone will save me. CP should have been killed, except for Theseus' bad luck spree.

Yes, you are down to 1 :(

Just a thought but shouldn't we sacrifice Bb? With his guesses, he will nullify the save of Persephone and probably I may lose my last head. We will also prevent his kill tonight. If Bb's not there, we can always freeze ST by using Medusa's ability.

Itachi: If Odysseus is sacrificed, will he be able to guess? Will he be able to kill?

No, he will be made powerless just like everyone else.

Itachi: In relation to the above question, will Odysseus himself be sacrificed or will it be an Achaean he chooses?

This game, it's him that gets sacrificed.

Edit: oops, I shouldn't answer questions until I am fully awake... sorry. If Odysseus is sacrificed, he sends someone else to be sacrificed for him. It was a similar intention as Hades. Objective: the guessing/nullifying characters were meant to always be around. I really didn't expect Hades to die so soon in the game...

See above edit. My bad. also, if I had envisioned Hades possibly dying so soon, I would have made him just as powerful as Odysseus. I actually thought he was more powerful seeing as how only Odysseus could kill him and he had to be at the castle... but them's the breaks. <_<

edit: by powerful, I mean difficult to kill

How so exactly? I think it's pretty even. You guys just seem to give up after Hades died.

Hey! No way. We are not giving up just yet. :P

Guys, I have a feeling I am going down tonight. I could go up to the surface but that would make us waste a kill again. We should hope that CP gets the negative 50% tonight. So we should prevent Nestor from telling her a story, that means nullifying his action. Bb could guess that action, but only if Medusa tries to freeze Riranor. Hopefully if Prof.T gets Medusa's role or Siren, we could use it on Nestor, as Odysseus wouldn't guess that. But if not I guess SG should target him.

And I am going to attack Nestor tonight, better a certain kill than an uncertain one which Bb will nullify.

Hey! No way. We are not giving up just yet. :P

Guys, I have a feeling I am going down tonight. I could go up to the surface but that would make us waste a kill again. We should hope that CP gets the negative 50% tonight. So we should prevent Nestor from telling her a story, that means nullifying his action. Bb could guess that action, but only if Medusa tries to freeze Riranor. Hopefully if Prof.T gets Medusa's role or Siren, we could use it on Nestor, as Odysseus wouldn't guess that. But if not I guess SG should target him.

And I am going to attack Nestor tonight, better a certain kill than an uncertain one which Bb will nullify.

My thought is this: Medusa targets A.I. GC is back on the surface again, let's keep him safe there.

Siren targets ST. A 50% chance to save (and a 50% chance to die later) sounds pretty good to me.

Theseus attacks Bb or CP. Maybe we'll get lucky.

Calchus moves to the surface (if he can make it tonight) and keeps Kat up there. Otherwise I suppose he should target CP and keep the killing roles here.

This should protect GC, and if we're lucky kill a person (or two) tonight. So... anyone have any lucky coins?

My thought is this: Medusa targets A.I. GC is back on the surface again, let's keep him safe there.

Siren targets ST. A 50% chance to save (and a 50% chance to die later) sounds pretty good to me.

Theseus attacks Bb or CP. Maybe we'll get lucky.

Calchus moves to the surface (if he can make it tonight) and keeps Kat up there. Otherwise I suppose he should target CP and keep the killing roles here.

This should protect GC, and if we're lucky kill a person (or two) tonight. So... anyone have any lucky coins?

Yeah! The previous plan I had posted was shredded by the use of Calchus' secret ability. :angry:

I agree with Medusa targeting A.I., but is it possible? If it is, it's an absolute must. He will be doing just that. But no saving me tonight, even if I die, one of you will inherit the killing ability. But I hope I go down fighting and killing someone.

But if CP has to die, Nestor(Riranor) has to be nullified. Who's going to do that? If PT gets either Siren or Medusa's ability he could do that, I guess.

And yeah, I guess CP has to be denied access to the surface by Charon, as there's a chance she might go up tonight to save herself from Sirens's 50% chance of death.

Itachi: Can Hermes be frozen by Medusa?

For convenience, here are your locations:

GC - Lake

JS - Dungeons

Randro - Dungeons

TB - Mountain

IDNE - Swamp

PT - Castle (doesn't move) - use this to your advantage *hint hint*

SG - Swamp

When you send over your finalized list, just copy this list onto the end and say exactly what locations you guys are moving to. Thanks!