BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

we could do that. only we'd lose our night ability.

Yeah! How about JS? We know almost all the roles, so we could send him up(sorry for suggesting that JS, but at least you will be safe for tonight). We need the Achaeans down here, that's the only way we can kill them permanently. Theseus can target CP, if he's down in Tartarus.

I don't really see a problem with it. If you want, we could all vote for you?

i don't want to lose one of our killing roles

i think we should all vote ofr kat actually

if she's calchus she just wont be able to do anything, or actually is athena is st (flip that) then she may not be able to stop the lynch the next day. what do you think?

i don't want to lose one of our killing roles

i think we should all vote ofr kat actually

if she's calchus she just wont be able to do anything, or actually is athena is st (flip that) then she may not be able to stop the lynch the next day. what do you think?

Kat. I'd like her to be on the surface when I reach her :)

alright i'm going to intervene right now between the two brothers. we're all on the same team not like it or not so you two WILL get along. This is not LC 2 so anything that happens there doesn't apply here, nor anything in your lives outside of BD.

BTSC Roles:

Hades: Impervious

Cerberus: Grey Cells

Siren:SG

Minotaur: RMZ (Dead)

Theseus: TwinBro

Charon: IDNE

Persephone: Prof. T

Argus: JS

Medusa: Randro

edit: also we should all vote for Kat, we need to keep GC from losing his ability tonight. We need every kill we can get.

Edited by Impervious

Bb is free and we lose the Minotaur. Well played RMZ, we will miss your ability.

So dawh was Perseus(why was he angry now; a good act to make us uncertain) and CP is Diomedes. Well I at least have 2 heads intact, thanks to Imp's guess. Tonight I will be moving up to the surface, is Bb already on the surface? I guess Imp has already told Hermes to deny access to Bb, if that's the case I can target him(Odysseus) tonight and that means a random Achaean dies, right?

Itachi: If I am attacked on the surface and the kill is successful, will I lose a head? It isn't the same as dying, right?

Yes, you lose a head on the surface.

Double post!

Itachi: If Odysseus is targeted for a kill, he will sacrifice only a fellow Achaean instead, right?

yes.

Sigh. And i am unable to do anything...

Actually, i might work behind the scenes........

no. you won't ;) Ghost are ghosts, please don't contribute to the game anymore. No offense, that's just the way things need to be.

Well, that's good to know. No Perseus. And from the sounds of it, no Apollo either. So... would GC like to head to the surface and pay Bb/Odysseus a visit? Or should I? I also think that we should take advantage of this with Kat, though maybe it would serve our interests better to target ST or Riranor tonight?

Also, we should be having Charon stop Bb, yes?

Sorry guys, had a fun day with my friends in Queensland, something similar to Disneyland, but not as big. :P So couldn't check back before the day was over.

Imp how about these guesses:

1. Odysseus guesses that Charon will not grant access to Bb(Brandon will definitely know that Charon will try to block his path again, so we need to nullify his guess so that Charon blocks his path)

Itachi: If Odysseus guesses that Charon will not allow Bb to pass and Hades guesses the above, Charon's action will not be nullified, right?

2. Athena protects CP

Itachi: If Athena does the above action, and Hades guesses the same, will Athena's save be nullified? That is, she won't be able to save CP, right? Asking this because this action takes place entirely in the opposite camp.

3. Odysseus attacks GC(Bb will consider every alternative, and will suspect that Cerberus has to be close to the surface to move between the 2 sides for killing)

4. Odysseus guesses that Cerberus will attack Bb(The same reason)

I think guess #1 should definitely be included because Brandon would look to move down to Tartarus. Guess #2 is optional, but if Theseus targets CP and gets to kill her, Athena wouldn't interfere plus we know Athena's ID. Guess #4 is a better option than #3 because even if I lose one head, I get to attack Odysseus and eliminate a random Achaean.

Itachi: Another question(sorry but this is an important night, need to make the right moves). Odysseus is on the surface, Cerberus moves up to the surface. Cerberus' attack is successful and Odysseus chooses a random Achaean to die in his place. That random Achaean is in Tartarus, so will that random Achaean definitely die?

I am pretty sure Diomedes will not target me tonight, as they will think that I have either the Minotaur or Persephone for protection. That means Diomedes will randomly attack one of us(except me). To prevent that we would have to incapacitate her. Which means Medusa should freeze her. Hey! Welcome Randro. As Imp said have your fighting outside this forum. We need you both to win this game. :D

Imp another guess:

5. Odysseus will guess that Medusa will freeze CP(They know that we know who Diomedes probably)

6. Odysseus will guess that Theseus attacks CP

Lots of options for you Imp, a new kind of problem. :P

Scrap out guess #3, that will not prove very useful right now. I think guesses #1, #2 and #4 are out best bet. Just suggesting my guesses. But I think you should definitely go with #1 and #4.

Just reminding, I don't need to be saved tonight. Prof. T must choose a worthier candidate.

So Kat's Nestor. Which means between ST and Rir, they are Calchus and Athena. And yeah! I am going for Bb.

Hermes is playing both sides, i just deciphered his post. hermes should have known better than to have someone else play the same card.

nvm i forgot AI is hermes....hmm

Edited by Impervious

Hermes is playing both sides, i just deciphered his post. hermes should have known better than to have someone else play the same card.

nvm i forgot AI is hermes....hmm

Yea, he was sending that message to us. What do we want him to do?