Hades: Impervious

Cerberus: GC

Minotaur: RMZ

Siren: SG

Argus: JS

Medusa: Randro

Independents:

Charon: IDNE?

Persephone: ID after today(could be CP) Bb looks like Persephone, couldn't be found on Nights 2 and 3.

Hermes: dawh?(doubtful)

Perseus: Not Bb or PT(again CP?)

Theseus: TB

Achaeans:

Odysseus: Not ST and Kat(probably); that leaves Bb, PT, AI.

Calchus: ?

Diomedes: Not ST

Apollo: LIS?

Athena: ?(My guess for the moment, Kat)

Nestor:

EDIT: Double post.

Itachi: What happens if Hades nominates Odysseus to go to the opposite surface instead of himself, during the course of the daily sacrifice?

Didn't we already ask that ?

itachi: can i guess that medusa will attack gc and that Medusa will do nothing?

All 3 of your guesses can be about the same character if you want.

Which means it's "A consecutive posting effort, by all living Acheans" :P. We should be able to stop that. Question to Itachi, will everyone know if Odysseus is freed?

Yes, everyone will know.

Pity the Achaeans are taking care not to reach your lair, JS.

Itachi: What happens if all the killing roles die? Does the sacrifice prove fatal then?

Well, this can't happen to the Achaeans, as for you guys, IDK... :P I'll think of something if need be. I just woke up...

Itachi: What happens if Hades nominates Odysseus to go to the opposite surface instead of himself, during the course of the daily sacrifice?

Again, I'll think of something. I'm leaning towards you accidentally freeing him.

Either way, Athena ended this day. So you don't get to toss anyone, but you do get to make a plea. It will be for Charon.

ya go us

Hey guys, glad to finally have a goal. Wish I could be of more help, my ability does not seem that helpful, but I am sure that we can find some strategic way to use it.

I will not be able to read all 24 pages. Can someone wrap up the basic info Me and TP need to know?

Hey guys, glad to finally have a goal. Wish I could be of more help, my ability does not seem that helpful, but I am sure that we can find some strategic way to use it.

I will not be able to read all 24 pages. Can someone wrap up the basic info Me and TP need to know?

The way to Odysseues' freedom is: "A consecutive posting effort is needed by all living Achaens". So we should all be watchful for that happening accidentally.

Randro is Medusa, the last unrecruited one. Do you have all the roles? O and welcome btw, almost forgot that. We're (or should I say GC and Imp) have been doing really well, and though I'm surprised how the Achaens haven't stepped up yet.

Not sure if there's much else.

Imp: Hades

GC: Cerberus

SG: Siren

RMZ: Minotaur

Me: Argus

TB: Theseus

the rest you know :)

Edited by Joe's Student

As soon as we see 2 or more people posting that aren't monsters, immediatly post something random.

That was to stop Odysseus from getting freed.

Edited by Riddle Master Zack