BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Cool it was, but with the hints we have provided, IDNE should know what to do tonight.

I am really looking forward to hearing from you JS. Sadly we are on the same team this game :P but I am really anxious to know Odysseus' secret condition for freedom and the identities you have learned. You must definitely have the ID of Calchus I think and Nestor, Diomedes?

Hey guys have to catch up!

But first of IDNE isn't Medusa! it's Randro, I learned it night 1. Sorry to be on your team too GC :P jks, even though I suspected you were. Sorry about the french as well, but you got the gist. Le Sugra is Argus backwards, I think it was a bit better written than what google suggested lol.

Odysseus' freedom: "A consecutive posting effort..."

Which means it's "A consecutive posting effort, by all living Acheans" :P. We should be able to stop that. Question to Itachi, will everyone know if Odysseus is freed?

Need to read the Night Post now. We're doing well.

Edited by Joe's Student

Whoa! A big jolt. Thanks to you Argus :P , it's not too late. Did we read IDNE's posts the wrong way or did he intend for us to read it that way! Either way, we have to recruit Randro.

A consecutive posting effort by the Achaeans? I don't think that's possible at this stage of the game.

EDIT: IDNE could still be Charon. That would explain his concern over us indicating we want to know who Perseus is.

GENIUS IDEA!!!!!!!

IDNE is Medusa right...I'll send him up today...that way we can say Medusa will do nothing...the same way we got SG :)

Only thing that disappoints me is that I was positive that the minotaur hadn't been recruited yet, and was hoping you'd get him saving me, too :P

Whoa! A big jolt. Thanks to you Argus :P , it's not too late. Did we read IDNE's posts the wrong way or did he intend for us to read it that way! Either way, we have to recruit Randro.

A consecutive posting effort by the Achaeans? I don't think that's possible at this stage of the game.

EDIT: IDNE could still be Charon. That would explain his concern over us indicating we want to know who Perseus is.

LIVING. if there was only one, it could still happen

Pity the Achaeans are taking care not to reach your lair, JS.

Itachi: What happens if all the killing roles die? Does the sacrifice prove fatal then?

I'm thinking Odysseus could be doing some nullifying there. Itachi, does Odysseus have to predict what ID I will gain for it to be nullified, or that I will gain an ID?

I would guess he has to predict what ID I gain, so he could be covering any BTSC players that have passed through. But then again, Independants haven't passed through at all either.

I'm thinking Odysseus could be doing some nullifying there. Itachi, does Odysseus have to predict what ID I will gain for it to be nullified, or that I will gain an ID?

I would guess he has to predict what ID I gain, so he could be covering any BTSC players that have passed through. But then again, Independants haven't passed through at all either.

Yeah! Odysseus could maybe nullify by guessing that way. But I don't see why the Achaeans should travel down. They would like it sticking close to the surface.

Itachi: What happens if Hades nominates Odysseus to go to the opposite surface instead of himself, during the course of the daily sacrifice?