BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

How does PT know that Imp has the minotaur (me) ?

GC, go to Prom's Mountain and start attacking random people as Odysseus.

Whoops, since Odysseus isn't freed, you can't kill him. Nvm GC that was just a thought ;)

Ohh, Btw, the 2nd half of his freedom is "....by every living Achaean."

How about:

Odysseus should be known by every living Achaean? In other words he should have BTSC with every living Achaean, that sounds reasonable enough. Let's see if we can recruit Argus tonight.

And RMZ I think you should be saving SG tonight, as both Imp and me are safe for now.

At Ixions path, where i can go to the surface. Yes i am above.

Oh! I thought if you could pass through the Dungeons, Imp could guess that Argus found out your identity. But now that's not possible.

And JS sentence was translated as:

The strong rooms. And the Hades should foresee the sugra the gain of an indentification.

Does this mean JS is Argus, then SG could be Medusa or Siren.

Oh! I thought if you could pass through the Dungeons, Imp could guess that Argus found out your identity. But now that's not possible.

And JS sentence was translated as:

The strong rooms. And the Hades should foresee the sugra the gain of an indentification.

Does this mean JS is Argus, then SG could be Medusa or Siren.

I guess it does mean that, and Sg's sentence makes it seem like he's medusa.

Our moves so far:

Cerberus: No kill. Moves up 2 levels to Tantalus' lake.

Hades( just suggesting some guesses):

1. Argus learns a new identity(if this is valid)

2. Siren does nothing.

3. Medusa does nothing.

If JS is indeed Argus then SG can only be Siren or Medusa. So either the second or third guess should be true.

Itachi, if SG is Siren or Medusa, are these guesses valid? And can SG be recruited then?

Minotaur: Save SG and move to the surface?

It would be great if someone could post a large post with all final actions for Night 2. Please include each player's traveling also. So, basically: Hades, Cerberus and Minotaur's actions and travels can all be completed in 1 post so I don't miss anything. Thanks.

I've got the Minotaur though. On the Surface, protecting SG

Sorry for the delay guys, just back from college. And I didn't expect this message from Hermes.

Now the big question is: Can we believe Hermes? It is unlikely, though not impossible, that he has BTSC with the Achaeans already. And why is he so sure that LIS is an Achaean? Did he contact an Achaean role last night and could LIS somehow have slipped out his identity? It's definitely possible.

Now if I kill LIS, what are the chances that he could be a Monster? He can only be the Siren or Medusa, or Argus if JS is tricking us or we are misunderstanding him. And we are thinking that JS could be Argus and SG could be Medusa or Siren.

LIS could be a monster or an independent like Charon, Persephone. Now if he's Persephone we may lose a possible BTSC member(remember she joins us automatically after the third night, provided she's hidden till then and alive).

Hermes cannot be recruited, so that rules out his BTSC with Achaeans.

I think he contacted an Achaean role last night and somehow the owner of that role let it out that he was LIS. That's the only possible legal way I can discern of that could have provided Hermes with LIS' role. Otherwise Hermes could have a secret ability.

Or could PT's wink mean he found out the role of Perseus, as Perseus found out his? That would mean PT is Hermes and LIS is Perseus.

Even if he's Perseus, we can kill him. Because from our side we have a better possibility of getting theseus into our side. We wouldn't want the Achaeans to obtain Perseus.

Trying to decide, considering the risks. :P

Itachi, is the receiver of Hermes' message allowed to send a message to Hermes?

Okay, I think Hermes is really trying to help us. I read the night post again and I Think the part about LIS being stopped from travelling led him to believe that LIS is an Achaean. So he may not have any proof that LIS is in fact an Achaean.

If Nestor was helping LIS to improve his attack strength, why did LIS fail to travel? And this could mean Nestor is not yet in the Achaean BTSC group.

Itachi, another clarification. Was Nestor's target LIS last night?