BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Some more problems: Nestor chooses a character, not a player, since he only effects killing roles. Also, Hades does not kill

GAH! I'm soooo sorry for holding up this game! I meant Cerberus will kill Riddle Master (block), my fault.

And since I cannot kill... and we do not know who TB is... Nestor will choose Diomedes.

I hope that covers everything! :)

Again, I'm sorry for holding things up Itachi. You can blame us Achaeans if you like, I hate that you may be taking the heat for my misunderstandings. :huh:

GAH! I'm soooo sorry for holding up this game! I meant Cerberus will kill Riddle Master (block), my fault.

And since I cannot kill... and we do not know who TB is... Nestor will choose Diomedes.

I hope that covers everything! :)

Again, I'm sorry for holding things up Itachi. You can blame us Achaeans if you like, I hate that you may be taking the heat for my misunderstandings. :huh:

It's OK, it takes the pressure off me to get things written quickly ;)

Welcome to the forum Rir...so Brandon, should I post something in the name of our little BTSC group?

<(^-^)>

Eh, what we need is to find Athena. However, we cannot allow the baddies to know who Athena is...

If I had to take a guess, I would say athena is the puzzle master guy. We should bombard the board after his next post whenall of us are online.

I am on very often b/w classes, how are everyone else's schedules looking?

Eh, what we need is to find Athena. However, we cannot allow the baddies to know who Athena is...

If I had to take a guess, I would say athena is the puzzle master guy. We should bombard the board after his next post whenall of us are online.

Erm...tomorrow? 4:45 EST on :3

<(^-^)>

Let me know when you guys think you have it. Just make a post in this thread saying which #post the string begins (a link preferably ;) ). I'll let you know if you have it or not.

Ok, I know this is going out on a limb with some serious trust... but would anyone object to volunteering our Passwords so that one of us can go under each account and make the required consecutive posts? :huh: Of course, once the mission is accomplished, we could change our passwords to something else.

Ok, I know this is going out on a limb with some serious trust... but would anyone object to volunteering our Passwords so that one of us can go under each account and make the required consecutive posts? :huh: Of course, once the mission is accomplished, we could change our passwords to something else.
I'm not a fan of this idea. You have to accomplish it properly. The idea was that Odysseus would be unable to kill for a while. You're safe also for this time.

So you're saying it's allowed? :) If everyone agrees of course.

I understand that the idea was for him not to be able to kill for a while. However, this is gonna be tough trying to make it through when the Baddies are gonna be recruiting a new indy role nearly every day. Also, I have a question...

"Odysseus can kill and is vulnerable to be killed at Night once he is freed and Apollo is dead.... He must be the last Greek standing. Someone will sacrifice themself for Odysseus if he is targeted"

Does this mean that I am entirely invincible as long as I am shackled, and no one else must be sacrificed in my place if I am attacked UNTIL I am unleashed? Or that, Even while shackled, one of my colleagues must sacrifice themselves for me?

Well I just sent my pw to you brandon. Hows that for team playership?

I doubt you will run rampant with my name..

But as long as you are.let me know how it feels to be a friend of Dorothy's

as a st8 man.

I want yo to know the only reason I am doing this is cause I feel it will hurt everyone else's game too

if i am unable to play to the fullest. And I am annoyed at myself/construction for cutting off the juice

for much longer than anticipated.

Edited by crazypainter

So you're saying it's allowed? :) If everyone agrees of course.

lol, it's not allowed.

I understand that the idea was for him not to be able to kill for a while. However, this is gonna be tough trying to make it through when the Baddies are gonna be recruiting a new indy role nearly every day.
well then get your team voted. Also, 1 team can only have 3 maximum ever, and 2 Gods max at a time.

"Odysseus can kill and is vulnerable to be killed at Night once he is freed and Apollo is dead.... He must be the last Greek standing. Someone will sacrifice themself for Odysseus if he is targeted"

Does this mean that I am entirely invincible as long as I am shackled, and no one else must be sacrificed in my place if I am attacked UNTIL I am unleashed? Or that, Even while shackled, one of my colleagues must sacrifice themselves for me?

No one gets sacrificed until you are freed. I'll make a post about that.