BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'm not sure if this is an actual request or not. I'll leave it be for now. Kat, is it OK for others to powerplay your role for the timing of when you all get the info?

Yeah, it's a request from her b/c I didn't want to powerplay her without permission. :blush: Hopefully we can start this soon though.

Yeah, it's a request from her b/c I didn't want to powerplay her without permission. :blush: Hopefully we can start this soon though.
sorry I am not in that much - till 2moro night

Should we all be meeting up somewhere - grouping ?? or does that put us in an attack spot

btw - I cant open spoilers on this mac ?? so anything important, pls let me know

Oh and regarding me dying - yeh, though we can at least attack someone in the process

no objection to power play either for another 30 hours

Ok, First I need Kat to use her ability to find out what's going on tonight early.

After that, I want Kat to become the spokesperson for the group. We will need CP's Kill ability desperately later on in the game (thank you for volunteering though CP, you have demonstrated your dedication to the cause :) ), and I wish we could have Apollo to play this game with us, b/c he is surely the most useful as a spokesperson.

So Kat, please check the actions, then I will have a message for you to post soon after.

Ok, so what should I say?

<(^-^)>

It would be great if someone could post a large post with all final actions for Night 2. Please include each player's traveling also. So, basically: Odysseus, Calchus, Diomedes and Apollo's actions and travels can all be completed in 1 post so I don't miss anything. Thanks.

Will do *if we ever figure anything out* You're the boss, Brandon. What should we do?

<(^-^)>

sounds fine with me itachoi..so will Lis Kat or Bb be doing this? Remember guys, I am in the hell swamp right now. I dont know where I should be for the best action. I give you the power to send me where I need to be, etc.

Well I'm signing off soon - shall we start with an attack - It's not like I can kill a god

How about me attacking randro ?? if he is on the same side of the styx?

Well, I guess it's worth a shot *shrugs* And most likely...where are YOU right now?

<(^-^)>

OK, well it's now too late for Kat to make the announcement.

So here's what we're going to do as far as actions go...

SG will be stopped from going across the river to the surface, so Apollo is going to kill him. What if Hades gains half the key to my freedom? He should not be able to understand it without the 2nd half. Diomedes (CP) will be attacking SG also, just in case Hades blocks Apollo.

Odysseus will guess that:

1) Nestor will choose Twin Bro (Recruit)

2) Athena will protect Kat (Recruit)

3) Hades will Kill Riddle Master (Block)

Odysseus will attack JS.

Here's hoping that SG and JS are not Argus and the Minotaur :o

CP must stay put to kill SG right? If yes, then she stays put. If not, then she kills SG and moves up to the River Styx.

Same goes for Apollo, wherever the heck he is <_<

Kat can stay put, She's on the surface, which is where she needs to stay so she doesn't get killed in Tartarus for good.

And I will.............. stay put -_-

SG will be stopped from going across the river to the surface, so Apollo is going to kill him. What if Hades gains half the key to my freedom? He should not be able to understand it without the 2nd half. Diomedes (CP) will be attacking SG also, just in case Hades blocks Apollo.

Odysseus will attack JS.

CP must stay put to kill SG right? If yes, then she stays put. If not, then she kills SG and moves up to the River Styx.

Kat can stay put, She's on the surface, which is where she needs to stay so she doesn't get killed in Tartarus for good.

And I will.............. stay put -_-

OK Itachi got that? I do what Bb says!

OK Itachi got that? I do what Bb says!

LOL, I would love some input. :) We may all need to be involved during the day.

Especially with how the recruitment works out... If we made our recruitments, we may end up being entirely dependant on organizing around LIS so that we can make the consecutive posts.

Especially with how the recruitment works out... If we made our recruitments, we may end up being entirely dependant on organizing around LIS so that we can make the consecutive posts.

So by consecutive, that means all the Achaeans in any order right? (Who are alive that is)

<(^-^)>

Odysseus will attack JS. -you cannot attack since you are still chained to the mountain.

And I will.............. stay put -_--you all have to move 2 areas from where you currently are

There's a couple problems with the above actions.

Ah yes, we forgot about the fact that Brandon is chained to a rock >.< Erm...so we all just move two I guess? Hey Itachi? Can we move backwards too? *I can't remember* Not that it matters to ME of course :P

<(^-^)>

Ah yes, we forgot about the fact that Brandon is chained to a rock >.< Erm...so we all just move two I guess? Hey Itachi? Can we move backwards too? *I can't remember* Not that it matters to ME of course :P

<(^-^)>

Just 1 problem with the post. I must stay where I am, everyone else would move two spaces. Unless I am misunderstanding and no BTSC achaeans may move so long as I may not move. Plus, I thought I could kill even if I was chained, sorry.

Edit to actions:

Everyone moves the way previously described UNLESS I am holding everyone back. Then of course, we all must stay still :P

CP will attack JS instead of SG

:) Sorry Itachi

I am home all day tomarrow working on the book and will be at the computer. I will check every hour or so. So just keep posting what needs to be done