BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

The Battle for Mt Olympus II

itachi-san

It's because they are lying... so how can you trust the rest of what they are saying?. GC is already on the Surface (sent there after the lynch) and he wants you to bring him down to Tartarus to attack.

Leave him where he is and NO ONE will harm you tonight. You can trust my word, we have always had your best interests at heart Hermes.

Edit: Your best option tonight is to not act.

Actually, when Athena stopped the lynch GC wasn't moved, so he's still in Tartarus, and since I moved him to Tantalus' lake on Night 6, it's impossible for him to have gotten back to the surface by Night 8.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because they are lying... so how can you trust the rest of what they are saying?. GC is already on the Surface (sent there after the lynch) and he wants you to bring him down to Tartarus to attack.

Leave him where he is and NO ONE will harm you tonight. You can trust my word, we have always had your best interests at heart Hermes.

Edit: Your best option tonight is to not act.

See Ai, Brandon is trying to fool you, when he knows very well that Athena stopped the lynch. (seeing as how he tried to powerplay our team in desperation.)

Actually, when Athena stopped the lynch GC wasn't moved, so he's still in Tartarus, and since I moved him to Tantalus' lake on Night 6, it's impossible for him to have gotten back to the surface by Night 8.

No kidding, he was lynched the day before... Go back and check the surprise hidden ability that was unleashed when you voted for PT that day. Then, last night dispite the fact that GC was SUPPOSED to be moving down from the surface... he didn't (his attack on riranor failed). Why? Go look, Nestor stopped him and held him on the surface (using a secret ability)... Where he still remains.

Seriously, need proof? Last night Diomedes killed IDNE and PT and removed them from the game correct? That means all three of them were in tartarus. Also, Diomedes was able to make those kills why? Because Nestor boosted Diomedes last night (see the pep-talk he gave Diomedes). Well, Nestor must be on the same side of Styx as the person he was giving the pep-talk to, which means Nestor/Riranor was in Tartarus...

Now, if GC was in Tartarus right now... Then how could he not find Riranor last night?... He's still on the surface where Nestor has been holding him ever since the lynch.

If you move GC, he will come down and attack us.

Anyways, on a side note. Assuming Hermes wants to win this game, I can now play out every nights' actions for the next 2 nights following tonight, that will prove an unstoppable Achaean win (or as many as 3 nights after tonight depending on if the monsters will be retreating or not).

This game is over, assuming Hermes is in this for the win, which we all are :)

Edited by Brandonb

No kidding, he was lynched the day before... Go back and check the surprise hidden ability that was unleashed when you voted for PT that day. Then, last night dispite the fact that GC was SUPPOSED to be moving down from the surface... he didn't (his attack on riranor failed). Why? Go look, Nestor stopped him and held him on the surface (using a secret ability)... Where he still remains.

Seriously, need proof? Last night Diomedes killed IDNE and PT and removed them from the game correct? That means all three of them were in tartarus. Also, Diomedes was able to make those kills why? Because Nestor boosted Diomedes last night (see the pep-talk he gave Diomedes). Well, Nestor must be on the same side of Styx as the person he was giving the pep-talk to, which means Nestor/Riranor was in Tartarus...

Now, if GC was in Tartarus right now... Then how could he not find Riranor last night?... He's still on the surface where Nestor has been holding him ever since the lynch.

If you move GC, he will come down and attack us.

Anyways, on a side note. Assuming Hermes wants to win this game, I can now play out every nights' actions for the next 2 nights following tonight, that will prove an unstoppable Achaean win (or as many as 3 nights after tonight depending on if the monsters will be retreating or not).

This game is over, assuming Hermes is in this for the win, which we all are :)

I can vouch for the fact that his argument about GC's location is a fallacy. He's in tartarus. Whether Bb wants to admit it or not.

I can vouch for the fact that his argument about GC's location is a fallacy. He's in tartarus. Whether Bb wants to admit it or not.

LOL, I understand that the rest of the game depends on this lie.

Seriously Hermes... Diomedes was lynched and is now powerless. I am the only attacker in Tartarus for the Achaeans. Isn't it in their best interest to have both attackers down here against me right now b/c I will not be able to block both of them, rather than retreating one of them to the surface and letting me dominate the remaining one?

You deny that Nestor has that secret ability, then fine (though it's true)

You can even argue against my logic in the events that occurred last night, proving that GC is still on the surface (though I do not know how).

But you cannot argue the illogical action that they are claiming to make.

Trust me. GC is in Tartarus, please leave him where he is.

Edited by Brandonb

LOL, I understand that the rest of the game depends on this lie.

Seriously Hermes... Diomedes was lynched and is now powerless. I am the only attacker in Tartarus for the Achaeans. Isn't it in their best interest to have both attackers down here against me right now b/c I will not be able to block both of them, rather than retreating one of them to the surface and letting me dominate the remaining one?

You deny that Nestor has that secret ability, then fine (though it's true)

You can even argue against my logic in the events that occurred last night, proving that GC is still on the surface (though I do not know how).

But you cannot argue the illogical action that they are claiming to make.

Trust me. GC is in Tartarus, please leave him where he is.

ah but 2 of your 3 guesses could nullify any attacks against you...next idea?

ah but 2 of your 3 guesses could nullify any attacks against you...next idea?

...What are you talking about?

I could post my night actions right here in the thread and there's still nothing you could do to prevent the onslaught.

Edit: Listen, Hermes... Do not act tonight and I can personally guarantee you the win in (at most) 3 nights from now.

Edited by Brandonb

Odysseus - Odysseus and Calchus start with BTSC. Odysseus begins the Game shackled in Tartarus without any power but his mind. No one can be sacrificed for him unless he is freed. Odysseus can kill and is vulnerable to be killed at Night once he is freed and Apollo is dead. He has 100% accuracy against humans and 50% against Gods and Monsters. He must be the last Greek standing. Someone will sacrifice themself for Odysseus if he is targeted (Odysseus selects the character from a list provided by Poseidon). Again, he must be freed for sacrifices to be made for his life. May guess 3 actions and choose: Nullify them, learn IDs and/or recruit into BTSC. Odysseus knows how he can be saved

that :D

Edited by Impervious

What about it? I get my three guesses. That's all I need.

Isn't it in their best interest to have both attackers down here against me right now b/c I will not be able to block both of them, rather than retreating one of them to the surface and letting me dominate the remaining one?

contradicting yourself much?

??? Hermes does not act, GC will be stuck on the surface and will not be able to attack. No, there is not contradiction there. 3 guesses is all that I would need.

I think you've successfully managed to confuse yourself.

??? Hermes does not act, GC will be stuck on the surface and will not be able to attack. No, there is not contradiction there. 3 guesses is all that I would need.

Still I say, GC isn't on the surface.

I think you've successfully managed to confuse yourself.

Ha ha that made me actually LOl and the guy next to me popped his head over the cubicle....

Edited by Impervious

And even if he was, he's certainly not stuck there, unless you have a secret ability that allows you to vote for someone that you weren't actually voting for.

uh huh... which is why you want Hermes to take him to the surface where he will not be able to assist in attacking? Nope

You

Are

Lying

B))

Edit: Blah, I don't even know why I am bothering to argue with you guys. It's pointless if you are just gonna stick to your exposed lie and continue to try to confuse Hermes.

Hermes, just stay inactive.

Edited by Brandonb

uh huh... which is why you want Hermes to take him to the surface where he will not be able to assist in attacking? Nope

You

Are

Lying

B))

I never said i wanted Hermes to do such GC said so. it's called preservation.

Please trust me Hermes.

Will you please help us?

Sorry, I just got back from work, and now I'm totally confused with what's happened. So, I forgot about GC's sacrifice on Day 6 which sent him to the surface. This means that Night 7 put him in Tartarus, then he couldn't move on Night 8 because of Nestor. So, it is likely that he is still in Tartarus, and can't move to the surface on his own tonight.

So, am I clear in understanding that you want GC in Tartarus tonight?

Sorry, I just got back from work, and now I'm totally confused with what's happened. So, I forgot about GC's sacrifice on Day 6 which sent him to the surface. This means that Night 7 put him in Tartarus, then he couldn't move on Night 8 because of Nestor. So, it is likely that he is still in Tartarus, and can't move to the surface on his own tonight.

So, am I clear in understanding that you want GC in Tartarus tonight?

No, He was stuck on the surface Night 7 after the day 6 lynch. (the lynched player gets sent to the other side of styx [surface] and is not able to move that night [night 7])

GC is still on the surface.

Edited by Brandonb

No, He was stuck on the surface Night 7 after the day 6 lynch. (the lynched player gets sent to the other side of styx [surface] and is not able to move that night [night 7])

still lying...*sigh*

Oh ya, so he's on the surface now and is forced to move into Tartarus tonight, and I'm pretty sure Charon is dead so he can't stop this.