15) twin bro - voting for ST

16) IDNE

17) crazypainter

*sigh*

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been way busy since the night ended yesterday, but I'm back now. And since there's no mystery about me anymore, I'd like to set the record straight. The only reason I had Impervious killed is because I felt the game was getting a little boring, and I decided to shake things up a bit. I'd also like to add that this past night was a little uneventful and boring. However, if I get recruited I may have to start playing more conservatively.

1) SomeGuy [Monster] - Voting for ST

2) Impervious [Olympian] -DEAD

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC [Monster]- voting for ST

5) Prof. T - Voting for ST

6) dawh -DEAD

7) Kat [Human] - voting for GC

8) Bb - voting for GC

9) RMZ -DEAD

10) ST - voting for GC

11) Artificial I - voting for JS

12) Riranor

13) JS - voting for ST

14) Randro - voting for ST

15) twin bro - voting for ST

16) IDNE

17) crazypainter

I've been way busy since the night ended yesterday, but I'm back now. And since there's no mystery about me anymore, I'd like to set the record straight. The only reason I had Impervious killed is because I felt the game was getting a little boring, and I decided to shake things up a bit. I'd also like to add that this past night was a little uneventful and boring. However, if I get recruited I may have to start playing more conservatively.

Hmm you're bad move has created an uproar in Tartarus. Don't worry you'll join me, dawh, LIS and RMZ in due time. Silly gods should know better than to cross Hades.

Yes, well, I keep being informed of unwritten rules, so, let's just say I would have been mad.

Writing out every possible scenario in the game rules would be impossible and/or unreadable. <_< Try it for yourself. There are bound to be paths crossed that the rules don't fully account for. If you're referring to the secret abilities, then that was all mentioned before the game began, one of which you have and haven't put to much use.

Well, you could always quit. I think I am. I'm getting bored too actually. The baddies have basically given up since they lost Impervious. They have plenty of people and power, so I don't get it. I'm going to postpone the game for a while, maybe forever. It's lost a lot of participation. Only a few people are actually still taking much time to play. Peace out...

Itachi, let the game continue please! We have not given up, it's just a bit unfortunate that a few players on our side have been unable to participate actively due to real life situations, I think.

EDIT: Last night didn't go exactly as planned for the Achaeans, we maybe able to do that again. :P

if we're still playing:

Day 6: Boring

Everyone kept bickering about what would happen to Odysseus if he was Sacrificed, all the while forgetting Calchus had a Secret Ability. GC found himself traveling across the River Styx and powerless for the Night (again).

---

1) SomeGuy [Monster]

2) Impervious [Olympian] -DEAD

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC [Monster]

5) Prof. T

6) dawh -DEAD

7) Kat [Human]

8) Bb

9) RMZ -DEAD

10) ST

11) Artificial I

12) Riranor

13) JS

14) Randro

15) twin bro

16) IDNE

17) crazypainter

It's Night 7 if people are still playing. Powerplay for whoever you need to (about half the roster now I think)

Well, you could always quit. I think I am. I'm getting bored too actually. The baddies have basically given up since they lost Impervious. They have plenty of people and power, so I don't get it. I'm going to postpone the game for a while, maybe forever. It's lost a lot of participation. Only a few people are actually still taking much time to play. Peace out...

Hold on, don't cancel the game. I made that post to try and rile some people up. It's still more fun than working during the day.

Hold on, don't cancel the game. I made that post to try and rile some people up. It's still more fun than working during the day.

you only succeeded in riling the dead <_<

I hope the game goes on Itachi. It's been great fun playing so far and as I am going to be on the winning side I would not like the game to come to an end at this stage.

I am sure AI made that comment to annoy us, but be assured Hermes we are not. :P But really I think he just wants to be in a BTSC group and is thinking that he's missing out on all the action.

I hope the game goes on Itachi. It's been great fun playing so far and as I am going to be on the winning side I would not like the game to come to an end at this stage.

I am sure AI made that comment to annoy us, but be assured Hermes we are not. :P But really I think he just wants to be in a BTSC group and is thinking that he's missing out on all the action.

Sure, I'll continue the game since a few people want to keep going. However there are, for whatever reasons, many inactives. That's the cause of the frustration on my part. I'm not blaming anyone, it's just fact and that puts a damper on the whole experience IMO. But as I said, we'll keep playing and I'm sure it will still be fun. :D The 2 team aspect makes powerplaying much less of a problem, so it's all good really. And the way things are right now, there's still plenty of hope for each team, so watching it play out should be interesting. ;)

Goodies in, Baddies nothing... this is basically why I wanted to stop playing. To the baddies: can someone please just powerplay a long post with everyone's actions followed by their travels?

~seriously, there is essentially no baddie side left. Since everyone knows what factions are what here is the list of inactives for the baddies: JS, randro, TB, IDNE, and PT... (as you can see, this is a bit silly)

Edit: again asking, if we are still playing. if so, don't expect a night post soon.

Goodies in, Baddies nothing... this is basically why I wanted to stop playing. To the baddies: can someone please just powerplay a long post with everyone's actions followed by their travels?

~seriously, there is essentially no baddie side left. Since everyone knows what factions are what here is the list of inactives for the baddies: JS, randro, TB, IDNE, and PT... (as you can see, this is a bit silly)

Edit: again asking, if we are still playing. if so, don't expect a night post soon.

I'm still active :(