Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itachi-san

The Battle for Mt Olympus II

709 posts in this topic

You can't have both. ;)

Yes I can ;)

You are not Hermes.

Edit: Nice try though :P

Edited by Brandonb
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gah! Got to keep it interesting. :P

1) SomeGuy [Monster] - voting for Artificial I

2) Impervious [Olympian] -DEAD

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC - voting for Artificial I

5) Prof. T - voting for Artificial I

6) dawh -DEAD

7) Kat [Human] - voting for GC

8) Bb - voting for GC

9) RMZ -DEAD

10) ST - voting for GC

11) Artificial I - voting for Kat

12) Riranor - voting for GC

13) JS

14) Randro

15) twin bro

16) IDNE - voting for Artificial I

17) crazypainter voting for GC

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just under 2 hours to go. Talk about vote changing :o

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hermes, if you are there, please vote for Kat :) time is running out

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) SomeGuy [Monster] - voting for Artificial I

2) Impervious [Olympian] -DEAD

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC - voting for Artificial I

5) Prof. T - voting for Artificial I

6) dawh -DEAD

7) Kat [Human] - voting for GC

8) Bb - voting for GC

9) RMZ -DEAD

10) ST - voting for GC

11) Artificial I - voting for GC

12) Riranor - voting for GC

13) JS

14) Randro

15) twin bro

16) IDNE - voting for Artificial I

17) crazypainter voting for GC

Just in case

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 5: GC's True Form

Rocking back and forth, traveling across the River Styx, GC looked up at the menacing stalactites above him. Though powerless, he managed to keep a dangerous look about him. Charon did not seem to care one way or the other, rowing the ferry mechanically. Once across, GC was greeted by Hermes. He hadn't even noticed the stealthy Messenger approach.

Hermes: Look at you! I never thought I'd see you this drained of power.

GC: Don't get used to it. ...oh, while you're here, I ask that you finally join us and eradicate these vermin. You know they don't belong here. Why are you playing these games with us?

Hermes: Games? I would hardly call them games... especially after the loss of Impervious.

GC: Yeah, well as I understand it, you were heavily involved in that sickening affair. Now it's time to make things right. Join us and bring balance back to the Underworld.

Hermes: I'd also be careful not to call what you all had going balance. And now look at the situation. Titans being freed, Olympians being imprisoned. Well, I don't exactly look fondly on the prospect of the Titans trying to take vengeance. I may join you. ...oh wait... you have already recruited three independents? Never mind then Monster, you have enough characters to take care of matters yourself.

GC: Fair enough Olympian. Fair enough.

---

1) SomeGuy [Monster]

2) Impervious [Olympian] -DEAD

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC [Monster]

5) Prof. T

6) dawh -DEAD

7) Kat [Human]

8) Bb

9) RMZ -DEAD

10) ST

11) Artificial I

12) Riranor

13) JS

14) Randro

15) twin bro

16) IDNE

17) crazypainter

Night 6 begins now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, JS, Randro and Twin Bro? Are you 3 still playing? :huh:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh sorry, I forgot about the 3 Independents max rule. Hermes cannot be got by the Monsters of Tartarus. I'll just change a few words. my bad.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hermes, as you can see, you are as good as being an actual Achaean.

We are not completely sure what the extent of your abilities are, but we would appreciate if you would inform us.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hermes, as you can see, you are as good as being an actual Achaean.

We are not completely sure what the extent of your abilities are, but we would appreciate if you would inform us.

Rules, rules, rules. Hermes, it would seem that you've chosen to fight with them, for which I guess I can't blame you, but you're quickly reaching the point where you need to choose whether to win as an Achaean, or to win as an Independent. Whichever you choose, I will not blame you, but it is our aim to see you win as an Indie.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Also, JS, Randro and Twin Bro? Are you 3 still playing? :huh:

ya sorry I was going to vote this morning but I over slept and was almost late for school

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ya sorry I was going to vote this morning but I over slept and was almost late for school

It's cool, I'm just glad you're still playing. At this stage in the game, I don't really feel like finding replacements. :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hermes, we are not completely sure what the extent of your abilities are. Please inform us.

You are as good as being an achaean, please work with us for the win :)

Edited by Brandonb
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well,well,well! What do you know? I am a monster. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So... in light of the 3 missing votes during the last day, I think it would be acceptable for teams to vote for their inactive players starting with the next day. At this point everyone knows basically who everyone else is (at least what side they are on) so there shouldn't be any surprises there. This way a team can have their full voting power if needed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Itachi! That will make a huge difference :)

CYRNFRZBIRTPQBJA

EZMJNFZVABGNHE

JRXARJJUBLBHJRERJRUNIRNIBGRNOVYVGLGUNGARRQFURYCGBHFR

GUNAXLBHSBELBHEURYC

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abgpyrirerabhtu :D

No matter. With you gone, I could actually come right out and say it :P

I do realize I am on BD. So having this code broken in a few minutes is not a surprise :P

Edited by Brandonb
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew it was too obvious <_<

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No matter. With you gone, I could actually come right out and say it :P

I do realize I am on BD. So having this code broken in a few minutes is not a surprise :P

Then come out and say it ;) I may not be able to guess, myself, but I wouldn't mind knowing what I was trying to stop.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this day ending at 4:00?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You mean night?

No, I meant day. We're voting right? [/sarcasm]

:rolleyes:

:P thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I knew it was too obvious <_<

What are you talking about? You are not Hermes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.