Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itachi-san

The Battle for Mt Olympus II

709 posts in this topic

aren't i always suspicious?

then again.. Yes...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perseus, do you want to be recruited or not? Without being recruited by one of the BTSC groups, you have absolutely no chance of winning this game. If you want to be recruited, drop a hint about your role in one of your posts, so that we know you are alive. Better late than never! ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) SomeGuy [Monster] - voting for Impervious

2) Impervious [Olympian] - voting for Impervious

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC - voting for Impervious

5) Prof. T

6) dawh -DEAD

7) Kat

8) Bb

9) RMZ- voting for Riranor

10) ST - voting for Riranor

11) Artificial I - voting for Kat

12) Riranor

13) JS

14) Randro

15) twin bro - voting for Impervious

16) IDNE - voting for Impervious

17) crazypainter voting for Artificial I

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perseus, do you want to be recruited or not? Without being recruited by one of the BTSC groups, you have absolutely no chance of winning this game. If you want to be recruited, drop a hint about your role in one of your posts, so that we know you are alive. Better late than never! ;)

I feel unwanted.....Maybe if I were nicer to you? :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I feel unwanted.....Maybe if I were nicer to you? :(

That you could be. :P How about being nice to everyone tonight? Then you have a chance...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't look

read a book

be recruited

of not, booted.

Edited by Riddle Master Zack
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I feel unwanted.....Maybe if I were nicer to you? :(

Right. We have you in our sights now. ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! Medusa you should be tired after the engrossing duel with the Minotaur last night, I am sure. Why don't you do me a favor and take some much needed rest? ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Athena, please cancel the lynch vote >.<

<(^-^)>

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'd think I would have been recruited by this stage... <_< . I've made it pretty clear what my faction and even my role! Come on guys...

1) SomeGuy [Monster] - voting for Impervious

2) Impervious [Olympian] - voting for Impervious

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC - voting for Impervious

5) Prof. T

6) dawh -DEAD

7) Kat

8) Bb

9) RMZ- voting for Riranor

10) ST - voting for Riranor

11) Artificial I - voting for Kat

12) Riranor

13) JS - voting for Impervious

14) Randro

15) twin bro - voting for Impervious

16) IDNE - voting for Impervious

17) crazypainter voting for Artificial I

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You'd think I would have been recruited by this stage... <_< . I've made it pretty clear what my faction and even my role! Come on guys...

Is it just me, or are your clues a bit...riddly? :P

1) SomeGuy [Monster] - voting for Impervious

2) Impervious [Olympian] - voting for Impervious

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC - voting for Impervious

5) Prof. T

6) dawh -DEAD

7) Kat

8) Bb

9) RMZ- voting for Riranor

10) ST - voting for Impervious

11) Artificial I - voting for Kat

12) Riranor

13) JS - voting for Impervious

14) Randro

15) twin bro - voting for Impervious

16) IDNE - voting for Impervious

17) crazypainter voting for Artificial I

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Is it just me, or are your clues a bit...riddly? :P

Ever heard of babelfish? ;)

But word in the street has it that you want to join a team, Randro. If you haven't already, maybe inaction tonight could achieve that.

Edit: typos

Edited by Joe's Student
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ever heard of babelfish? ;)

But word in the street has it that you want to join a team, Randro. If you haven't already, maybe inaction tonight could achieve that.

I have said barley anything i apoligise for that but where the H#LL (pardon my french) did you get that from? I did not say i am an independent and never said i wasnt part of an orinigal team or if i have already joined one????

My voting pattern is as it ussaly is :)

Edit: colors

1) SomeGuy [Monster] - voting for Impervious

2) Impervious [Olympian] - voting for Impervious

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC - voting for Impervious

5) Prof. T

6) dawh -DEAD

7) Kat

8) Bb

9) RMZ- voting for Riranor

10) ST - voting for Impervious

11) Artificial I - voting for Kat

12) Riranor

13) JS - voting for Impervious

14) Randro- voting for randro

15) twin bro - voting for Impervious

16) IDNE - voting for Impervious

17) crazypainter voting for Artificial I

Edited by randro
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have said barley anything i apoligise for that but where the H#LL (pardon my french) did you get that from? I did not say i am an independent and never said i wasnt part of an orinigal team or if i have already joined one????

My voting pattern is as it ussaly is :)

Touchy, eh? Regardless, my thought is that you should listen to the man. He tends to know more than you think he should.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so hes a monster??? Thank you for that information Someguy. :D That helped me alot.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ok so hes a monster??? Thank you for that information Someguy. :D That helped me alot.

I didn't say that. Rather that I've played with GC a good deal, and he tends to know a lot more than he really should have reason of knowing (spy role or not), so if he thinks he knows something, it's safer for you to give him the benefit of the doubt.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I didn't say that. Rather that I've played with GC a good deal, and he tends to know a lot more than he really should have reason of knowing (spy role or not), so if he thinks he knows something, it's safer for you to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Do you mean JS or GC?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1) SomeGuy [Monster] - voting for Impervious

2) Impervious [Olympian] - voting for Impervious

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC - voting for Impervious

5) Prof. T

6) dawh -DEAD

7) Kat

8) Bb

9) RMZ- voting for Riranor

10) ST - voting for Riranor

11) Artificial I - voting for Kat

12) Riranor

13) JS

14) Randro

15) twin bro - voting for Impervious

16) IDNE - voting for Impervious

17) crazypainter voting for Artificial I

Athena ended the day at this point. Day Post coming up.

~In an hour or 2 or 3... or right now...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 3: Persephone

Laughing to himself over and over, Impervious finally composed himself and went to visit the River Styx. There was unexpected company though. A fellow Olympian: Athena.

Impervious: Ah. The wise one... in a place like this? To what do I owe the pleasure of your acquaintance?

Athena's sword was at Impervious' throat the moment he finished his question.

Athena: I've been watching you and frankly, I think you've gone too far. Getting the vote again? Please. I won't allow it. You aren't sending anyone out of Tartarus today.

Impervious' eyes raged. He lifted a finger to Athena's blade and sent her backwards with a thud as her back and head hit the ground. She deftly looked back at Impervious, but he remained where he stood. She rose, brushing herself off, trying to regain the dignity she once had. And then sighed when she realized how this confrontation must look. She was being made the fool.

Impervious: Very well... I have more urgent matters that need attending anyway. (pointing a finger) ferryman Charon! Come with me.

Athena chose to watch the two go, but both her and Impervious knew her powers were limited down here and she really had no choice. Her lack of power made her grind her teeth.

---

Persephone felt the evil presence growing and then he appeared. Hades ripped down through the brush Persephone had been hidden in. He grabbed her by the neck of her robe and yanked her out of the concealment.

Hades: Ready to behave yourself my dear?

Persephone: Yes... my Lord..

Hades: ...mmm... good, then let there be no more talk of this Odysseus and his achievements. Must I show you that weakling again!? Hanging by his wrists! Being eaten alive each day by my ravens, only to heal and be eaten again the next?

Persephone: Leave him...!

Hades raised an eyebrow, but Persephone just lowered her head. He placed her down on the ground. "Come. We're going back to the castle. Forget about that loser." He pulled her along, but after a few steps she began walking on her own, defeated, praying to Zeus and her mother Demeter to ease the burden, but no ease ever came.

---

1) SomeGuy [Monster]

2) Impervious [Olympian]

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC

5) Prof. T

6) dawh -DEAD

7) Kat

8) Bb

9) RMZ

10) ST

11) Artificial I

12) Riranor

13) JS

14) Randro

15) twin bro

16) IDNE

17) crazypainter

Night 4 begins now and ends in 24 hours (maybe some extra time, since the day ended early)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

epic as always. NOw do you really think I have THAT much of an attitude....

ok maybe in these games :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

epic as always. NOw do you really think I have THAT much of an attitude....

me? never.....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blah, missed the day again. And on top of that, is there not a plea going out tonight?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
epic as always. NOw do you really think I have THAT much of an attitude....

me? never.....

:lol: , sure...

Bb, aren't pleas made in days? :huh:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they are...well, there goes Persephone...

<(^-^)>

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sandwiches are good ;)

Phew, that was close.

Edited by Riddle Master Zack
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.