Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itachi-san

The Battle for Mt Olympus II

709 posts in this topic

1) SomeGuy [Monster] - Voting for SomeGuy

2) Impervious [Olympian] voting for - Impervious

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC - Voting for SomeGuy

5) Prof. T - Voting for Prof. T

6) dawh - voting for Impervious

7) Kat

8) Bb

9) RMZ - voting for - Impervious

10) ST - voting for Impervious

11) Artificial I - voting for SomeGuy

12) Riranor

13) JS - voting for SomeGuy

14) Randro

15) twin bro - voting for - Impervious

16) IDNE- voting for - Impervious

17) crazypainter voting for Dawh

Not sure if this will count as time is about up...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) SomeGuy [Monster] - Voting for SomeGuy

2) Impervious [Olympian] voting for - Impervious

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC - Voting for SomeGuy

5) Prof. T - Voting for Prof. T

6) dawh - voting for Impervious

7) Kat

8) Bb voting for - Impervious

9) RMZ - voting for - Impervious

10) ST - voting for Impervious

11) Artificial I - voting for SomeGuy

12) Riranor

13) JS - voting for SomeGuy

14) Randro

15) twin bro - voting for - Impervious

16) IDNE- voting for - Impervious

17) crazypainter voting for Dawh

Edit: removed quote tags

Edited by Brandonb
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) SomeGuy [Monster] - Voting for SomeGuy

2) Impervious [Olympian] voting for - Impervious

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC - Voting for SomeGuy

5) Prof. T - Voting for Prof. T

6) dawh - voting for Impervious

7) Kat

8) Bb voting for - Impervious

9) RMZ - voting for - Impervious

10) ST - voting for Impervious

11) Artificial I - voting for SomeGuy

12) Riranor

13) JS - voting for SomeGuy

14) Randro

15) twin bro - voting for - Impervious

16) IDNE- voting for - Impervious

17) crazypainter voting for Dawh

OK, Day's over. Impervious is up for a Plea. Please pm me about it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:o 15 mins late! DANG >.< Sorry y'all...choir went late :blush:

<(^-^)>

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:o 15 mins late! DANG >.< Sorry y'all...choir went late :blush:

<(^-^)>

Same here. I can't believe I missed that <_< Stupid internet...anyways, interesting day :huh:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought I was late logging back in and holding things up. Oh well. Just waiting on Impervious. When I get the info from him, I'll post the day.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am alive!!!!!! Well at least the power is back on....

My computer is alive!!!!!! So now i will read the days posts

and figure out an appropriate coarse of action.

Well I guess I will just sit back and wait for a story.....

Edited by crazypainter
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DANG i was to late to vote.... sorry

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last time, I forgot part of Cerberus' role. This time, I forgot part of Odysseus' role... Nobody is sacrificed in Odysseus' stead if he is still chained to the mountain. Only once he is freed may people start being harmed by him or because of him. Sorry, at least it's nothing too major.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It does raise a few questions in my mind that a couple of people could answer if they chose to... :o

Now when you put it that way, it is tempting, yes? :P Yeah! I understand your concern dawh. The part you emphasized was a gory one and not suitable for U-15. I will be sure to PM Itachi on this matter. :P

Seriously, do you think Itachi would give it away so easily? Think about it guys! ;) I am not at liberty to reveal more...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like we have a little case of Wine in Front of Me, Apollo. Last night you discovered where I was not, and therefore where I am. Will you come to me, and attack, or remain where you are and attack, hoping that I will flee where I am and come to you? You have a 100% chance to kill me if you pick the right location, so will I be behind door #1, or door #2?

See you tonight, perhaps.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since it's night 3, doesn't everyone have to move either 1 or 3 spaces? Are we allowed to just stay where we are?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Since it's night 3, doesn't everyone have to move either 1 or 3 spaces? Are we allowed to just stay where we are?

actually it's still Day 2 (sort of). I've got the info from Impervious and will post Day 2 soon. Then Night can officially begin. Also, you are correct in that everyone (unless specified some other way) must move 1 or 3 paces from where they are.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 2: Deja Vu

Sorry, I'm short on time right now. Here's an abridged version: Theseus was confronted by Impervious who sealed a sacred pact with the warrior to join his side. ST tried to get close enough to listen in on their conversation, but just before she was able to hear anything, she found herself alone on the surface, both Impervious and Theseus long gone.

---

1) SomeGuy [Monster]

2) Impervious [Olympian]

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC

5) Prof. T

6) dawh

7) Kat

8) Bb

9) RMZ

10) ST

11) Artificial I

12) Riranor

13) JS

14) Randro

15) twin bro

16) IDNE

17) crazypainter

Night 3 officially begins now and ends roughly in 24 hours, though we've been on a 48 hour kick lately B))

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just thought that some people might like an explanation for my voting pattern (or lack thereof :wacko: ):

I like my independence. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I just thought that some people might like an explanation for my voting pattern (or lack thereof :wacko: ):

I like my independence. :P

thanks for that dawh!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I just thought that some people might like an explanation for my voting pattern (or lack thereof :wacko: ):

I like my independence. :P

CP: Me too, me too!!! :o

EDIT: Roles without a faction remind me of the little aliens in the first Toy Story.

"The claw, it moves!" "THE CLAAAWWW!!!! oooOOOooo!!!"

Edited by IDoNotExist
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CP: Me too, me too!!! :o

EDIT: Roles without a faction remind me of the little aliens in the first Toy Story.

"The claw, it moves!" "THE CLAAAWWW!!!! oooOOOooo!!!"

:huh: It was a claw? I thought it was a hand? :o

:lol: , this is highly amusing. I hope those recruiting PAY A LOT OF ATTENTION *glares daggers at screen*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure they are, if not well then everyone is screwed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Night 3 officially begins now and ends roughly in 24 hours, though we've been on a 48 hour kick lately B))

Though we have passed the 24 hour mark, I really hope that we will not have to wait the full 48 hours.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Though we have passed the 24 hour mark, I really hope that we will not have to wait the full 48 hours.

Yeah, me 2 ;) The bulk of the night is in actually. I'm just waiting on a couple things...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeah, me 2 ;) The bulk of the night is in actually. I'm just waiting on a couple things...

Oh Calchus, and his foretellings. :rolleyes:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh Calchus, and his foretellings. :rolleyes:

hehe, try again :P ...by the looks of things, we'll be waiting a while. I'm waiting on both sides actually...so...another 48 hour night?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.