BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

The Battle for Mt Olympus II

itachi-san

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly Impervious is either Hades or Odysseus. If he's Hades, he can only be killed by Odysseus and he should be organizing his legions in order to gain BTSC, but that's not happening, sooo... If his is Odysseus he has the names of all the Achaeans now and likewise should be organizing them in order to gain BTSC since he can't be killed until he is freed and Apollo dead. If I were Hades, I'd be telling the Minotaur who to protect and targeting Odysseus so he's forced to sacrifice another Achaean.

Clearly Impervious is either Hades or Odysseus. If he's Hades, he can only be killed by Odysseus and he should be organizing his legions in order to gain BTSC, but that's not happening, sooo... If his is Odysseus he has the names of all the Achaeans now and likewise should be organizing them in order to gain BTSC since he can't be killed until he is freed and Apollo dead. If I were Hades, I'd be telling the Minotaur who to protect and targeting Odysseus so he's forced to sacrifice another Achaean.

I would say he's likely Athena or Apollo, not Odysseus.

Well, I would like to see my action gain my team BTSC with the Minotaur, if you follow :P

I really don't follow what you are you are doing. Meaning, what exactly are you tell people? : P ?

Oh and Btw, you just freely admitted that you're a baddie. DIE BADDIE :lol: >:( *jk

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

I really don't follow what you are you are doing. Meaning, what exactly are you tell people? : P ?

With luck, the minotaur and Hades will understand that.

Edit: And my faction was outed in the day post. However, I am certain that my team will use this to their advantage.

Edited by SomeGuy

Well, I would like to see my action gain my team BTSC with the Minotaur, if you follow :P

Well the Minotaur could assist in more than one being added to BTSC. They could passer through les chambres fortes. Et le Hades devrait prévoir le sugra le gain d'une indentification.

Off topic: It's been a while since I've practised my French. I think Kat you speak it yeah? How is it grammatically? :P

Edited by Joe's Student

Edit: And my faction was outed in the day post. However, I am certain that my team will use this to their advantage.

If eye sea this right, are eye left?

Two, One, Hundred, Five~

Are you a statue? Are you alive?

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

Oh and Btw, you just freely admitted that you're a baddie. DIE BADDIE :lol: >:( *jk

Uuh...it was revealed in the Day post :huh:

JS: me no like spanish <_< Google gave me something weird :P

I wish that I could share on what exactly they are talking about, but I am still lost. Perhaps I should go read the role descriptions again and maybe even read through the first game.

If eye sea this right, are eye left?

Two, One, Hundred, Five~

Are you a statue? Are you alive?

A code? Looks like a possible secret ability is in play...or maybe just communication on the thread :P