BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

The Battle for Mt Olympus II

itachi-san

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly, but keep in mind that there are secret abilities. One way or another, someone is being tossed across the river instead of Impervious ;)

So either he's Hades, Odysseus, or the other 2 secret ability people. 25% chance of guessing...

So, it's night now?

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

a needle pulling thread.

That is the thread of all your lives which eventually lead to Tartarus where my minions will make all Acheans breathe their last breath! muahahaha

edit: on topic, who still needs to get their actions in?

This line is suspicious.

a needle pulling thread.

That is the thread of all your lives which eventually lead to Tartarus where my minions will make all Acheans breathe their last breath! muahahaha

This post that people are refering to...erm, adding to what people are saying, the Fates cut the threads of life in Greek Mythology...but they don't seem to refer to any of the roles here...*dang*

<(^-^)>

This post that people are refering to...erm, adding to what people are saying, the Fates cut the threads of life in Greek Mythology...but they don't seem to refer to any of the roles here...*dang*

<(^-^)>

i noticed i checked the roles trying to find something... did any of our roles die?

1) SomeGuy- Voting for SomeGuy

2) Impervious - voting for Joe's Student

3) LIS - voting for Impervious

4) GC - voting for Bb

5) Prof. T - voting for Prof. T

6) dawh - voting for Bb

7) Kat - voting for Impervious

8) Bb - voting for dawh

9) RMZ - voting for Prof. T

10) ST - voting for Impervious

11) Artificial I - voting for SomeGuy

12) Riranor- voting for Impervious

13) JS - voting for Impervious

14) Randro - voting for Randro

15) twin bro - voting for SomeGuy

16) IDNE - voting for SomeGuy

17) crazypainter Impervious

edit:note:

So sorry for being MIA..life happens dont it? AND I didnt want to just vote for anyone blindly ya know?

I hope this made it in on time

So hard getting my head out of Mafia based game. **smacks head* maybe that worked....

Edited by crazypainter

Day 1: 2

SomeGuy ran up to the bank of the River Styx. The dock creaked as he waited for the ferry. Winds blew fiercely so that SG had to grab his robe tight. Then, off in the distance, traversing the angry River, came the cowled form of Charon. His ferry seemed as if it were a painting, moving closer, but never moving as far as the eyes could tell. SG knew he wanted aboard, but the ferryman sent chills up his spine nevertheless.

SG (deep in thought): I must get to the Surface. I'll have a better chance up there. I can always return if need be. For this small sacrifice, I can earn favor in that crazed warrior's heart. The one who called himself Theseus. He's a strong one. An extra killing sword is always welcome when such a battle arises. Ah, he's almost here.

Charon docked the ferry near SG, but just as SG was about to board, Charon raised a cloaked arm and held him back. SG began to get impatient, but then saw the form of someone running toward the ferry.

It was Kat! She ran aboard the ferry, Charon let his arm fall, and then SomeGuy boarded as well. Charon gave the darkness a long look before he departed. SG could have sworn he saw Impervious standing in the distance, approving Charon's duty. But he vanished like an apparition and SG thought no more of him.

---

Impervious watched the ferry embark toward the surface as he gestured toward Charon that his Plea was for the ferryman to join his side and take that Kat in his stead. Impervious then left the scene and returned to more pressing matters.

Both Kat and SomeGuy arrived at the border of the Surface. SG flipped a coin around his fingers and thought he may need a fortune to keep this up. Stranded on the surface, powerless, SG sat and began his long wait, but Kat began to walk.

SG: where are you going? aren't you powerless?

Kat: psht! Me? I'm not so eager to give up my power. My departure had no hitches. Oh, and I'd watch my back if I were you...

---

1) SomeGuy [Monster]

2) Impervious [Olympian]

3) LIS

4) GC

5) Prof. T

6) dawh

7) Kat

8) Bb

9) RMZ

10) ST

11) Artificial I

12) Riranor

13) JS

14) Randro

15) twin bro

16) IDNE

17) crazypainter

Night 2 begins now and ends in roughly 24 hours. Please send me your actions and your travel from place to place. If you belong to a BTSC group, just post it all in those forums. Thanks!

well I am glad that even though I was very late to cast my vote, it would not have changed the outcome..whew!

:huh: So, Impervious took both Kat and SG to the Surface? And Impervious made the plea, but SG didn't?

Edited by star_tiger

SG flipped a coin around his fingers and thought he may need a fortune to keep this up.

I wonder what mind of monster flips a coin around his fingers. Can we infer anything about SomeGuy's role from this sentence?