15) twin bro

16) IDNE - Voting for SG

17) crazypainter

Edited by twin_bro

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the same thing. He could be able to kill somebody else if he is lynched or maybe killing him kills someone important for us goodies

No. And you've got an interesting view of things there. This isn't really a "goodie/baddie" game, for all that one team are good guys, while the others are bad. Both teams are equal, for now. If I were to weaken or kill someone else if I get lynched, and I don't know who that person is (no one knows who everyone is, and no one knows who the other team is), then I run the risk of weakening two of my own team members. No. I will not do anything to you if you lynch me. It is, in fact, exactly as I've stated it.

edit: bros post, and is it just me or is it taking a long time to post?

No it is taking me a LOOONG time as well. I have to hit refresh.

I am not sure who to vote for yet. I want to hear from more players.

1) SomeGuy- Voting for SomeGuy

2) Impervious

3) LIS

4) GC

5) Prof. T

6) dawh - voting for Bb

7) Kat

8) Bb - voting for dawh

9) RMZ

10) ST - voting for dawh

11) Artificial I

12) Riranor

13) JS

14) Randro - voting for Randro

15) twin bro

16) IDNE - Voting for SG

17) crazypainter

Why is it that it takes a long time to post, I wonder?

I think that someguy wants lynched because it might get him safely away from medusa?

2) Impervious

3) LIS - voring for Impervious

4) GC

5) Prof. T

6) dawh - voting for Bb

7) Kat

8) Bb - voting for dawh

9) RMZ

10) ST - voting for dawh

11) Artificial I

12) Riranor

13) JS

15) twin bro

16) IDNE - Voting for SG

17) crazypainter

No. And you've got an interesting view of things there. This isn't really a "goodie/baddie" game, for all that one team are good guys, while the others are bad. Both teams are equal, for now. If I were to weaken or kill someone else if I get lynched, and I don't know who that person is (no one knows who everyone is, and no one knows who the other team is), then I run the risk of weakening two of my own team members. No. I will not do anything to you if you lynch me. It is, in fact, exactly as I've stated it.

you could say that - but Itachi declared the goodies v badies

but yes there are sides and recruitments

so we can make use of our spread sheets here

Im just putting Impervious there for a little response

Well, I will go along with balancing!

2) Impervious

3) LIS - voting for Impervious

4) GC - voting for Bb

5) Prof. T

6) dawh - voting for Bb

7) Kat

8) Bb - voting for dawh

9) RMZ

10) ST - voting for dawh

11) Artificial I

12) Riranor

13) JS

15) twin bro

16) IDNE - Voting for SG

17) crazypainter

Ok, so, does anyone remember last Mt. O when two people from either side immediately came out with plans for either side, so as to give everyone BTSC? Sure it outed their side, and essentially wasted a night by having everyone use their actions on a friendly target, and entirely outed their role, but it had a large benefit for the team in question? That's the philosophy behind this. If you lynch me, I will be moved, and I will lose an ability for the night. Yes. I actually have an ability right now (I'm not Odysseus). Yes, it will be beneficial to the opposing team to cause me to lose this ability. Yes, the discussions going on here have given me wonderful targets for that ability.

This is not a mafia game. You need to stop thinking as if it is. Independents, if you want to be recruited, vote for me. Teams, if you want to get an independent on your side faster, or cause the other team to lose a useful ability (and maybe even get yourself a good target), then vote for me. You are all behaving very odd (or just mafia-like, I guess).

2) Impervious

3) LIS - voting for Impervious

4) GC - voting for Bb

5) Prof. T

6) dawh - voting for Bb

7) Kat

8) Bb - voting for dawh

9) RMZ

10) ST - voting for dawh

11) Artificial I - voting for SomeGuy

12) Riranor

13) JS

15) twin bro

16) IDNE - Voting for SG

17) crazypainter

I found SomeGuy's reasoning very convincing. Besides, even if he is Hades, at least we'll learn who Hades is.

EDIT: Correcting colours

Edited by Artificial I

I found SomeGuy's reasoning very convincing. Besides, even if he is Hades, at least we'll learn who Hades is.

but there could be a bad side effect if Hades dies... and if he is good then something might happen that is good for us but i really doubt that. He is outing himself which is why i am worried. The more he says that he is helping us the more i don't trust him for some reason. I just dont think we are making the right choice.

Edited by Riranor

but there could be a bad side effect if Hades dies... and if he is good then something might happen that is good for us but i really doubt that. He is outing himself which is why i am worried. The more he says that he is helping us the more i don't trust him for some reason. I just dont think we are making the right choice.

Whoever gets lynched doesn't die. They just lose their ability for a night, and get moved to the other side of the world (Hades likely doesn't get moved). IF I were Hades, I would lose my 3 guesses tonight, and I would lose a chance to get BTSC with my team. That hardly strikes me as worth it. Besides, if I were Hades, you knowing who I am wouldn't do you any good. Only Odysseus can kill Hades, and that's a long time from now.

If he's Hades we wouldn't know that. Only his faction will be revealed, i.e., Olympian, Monster or Achaean.

SG's right regarding last game though(Brandon revealing his faction as Achaean) and it worked for us; better coordination in the night for one thing. Only Brandon came out after the first day, just minutes(close enough I think) before unreality(for Trojans). But the Trojans did not enjoy the same success we(Achaeans) did. That could have been due to various reasons, but the fact remains that it worked better for only one group.

Whoever gets lynched doesn't die. They just lose their ability for a night, and get moved to the other side of the world (Hades likely doesn't get moved). IF I were Hades, I would lose my 3 guesses tonight, and I would lose a chance to get BTSC with my team. That hardly strikes me as worth it. Besides, if I were Hades, you knowing who I am wouldn't do you any good. Only Odysseus can kill Hades, and that's a long time from now.

Good point. I misread Hades RD (I thought it said that he chooses to kill someone who was voting for him :rolleyes: ). So, SG is probably a guy without BTSC, which leaves...higher percentage for him being an Achaean...but not by much <_<