BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Seeing the huge ecomnoic crisis and all the prophecies and that, ancient writings from all over, If you look at the news it seems the whole world is going down hill... Plus I happen to know some very offensive information that is a little crazy to believe so I won't post it... I know for a FACT the world won't end in 2012, BUT very very soon It will end as we know it.... We are getting VERY close to a one world goverment... and all that.. By 2012, the world as we know it will be gone. but don't worry, we won't die out, nothing (I hope) will blow up. Don't worry about it. You will pull through (I hope) But It has also been prophicied that some of the human race would make it through a time of tribulation near the end times and then live in peace for one thousand years. The tribulation links to a one world goverment that will last 2 and a half years. I have a TON more info if anyone is interested.

Seeing the huge ecomnoic crisis and all the prophecies and that, ancient writings from all over, If you look at the news it seems the whole world is going down hill... Plus I happen to know some very offensive information that is a little crazy to believe so I won't post it... I know for a FACT the world won't end in 2012, BUT very very soon It will end as we know it.... We are getting VERY close to a one world goverment... and all that.. By 2012, the world as we know it will be gone. but don't worry, we won't die out, nothing (I hope) will blow up. Don't worry about it. You will pull through (I hope) But It has also been prophicied that some of the human race would make it through a time of tribulation near the end times and then live in peace for one thousand years. The tribulation links to a one world goverment that will last 2 and a half years. I have a TON more info if anyone is interested.

Well I dont know where you are getting your info from, but since we know that predicting the future is one of the few definate "impossible" things. I highly doubt that you know for a fact that the world will not end in 2012...

Well I dont know where you are getting your info from, but since we know that predicting the future is one of the few definate "impossible" things. I highly doubt that you know for a fact that the world will not end in 2012...

I'm pretty sure she's referring to Obama being the anti-christ. Maybe not, but that's what I got from it.

CuteSparklezGirl, if you believe any material you have to share is offensive, feel free to PM it to me. I'm someone who's pretty hard to offend, especially when it comes to this sort of stuff.

I don't know about 2012, but I do know that the Yellowstone Caldera is a little behind schedule.

By a little I mean a couple hundred years.

Yellowstone is a supervolcano which means when it blows it will have the potential to knock out most of the human race.

The western united states will destroyed by the sheer power of the explosive forces.

The volcanic ash will clog airplane engines and send them tumbling to the ground.

Within minutes the United states will be covered by a cloud of sulferic acid,

Choking the inhabitants, and plunging the world into the next ice age.

Not exactly the best way to die.

Hopefully it won't happen any time soon.

(Unless some 2012 fanatic decides to nuke yellowstone. <_< )

I don't know about 2012, but I do know that the Yellowstone Caldera is a little behind schedule.

By a little I mean a couple hundred years.

Yellowstone is a supervolcano which means when it blows it will have the potential to knock out most of the human race.

The western united states will destroyed by the sheer power of the explosive forces.

The volcanic ash will clog airplane engines and send them tumbling to the ground.

Within minutes the United states will be covered by a cloud of sulferic acid,

Choking the inhabitants, and plunging the world into the next ice age.

Not exactly the best way to die.

Hopefully it won't happen any time soon.

(Unless some 2012 fanatic decides to nuke yellowstone. <_< )

Oh I saw something like that on an episode of 20/20 o.O I mean, that's actually likely to happen eventually, and isn't just some prediction...

<(^-^)>

...I swear to f**king god if some moron tries to bomb the earth to fulfill that stupid prophecy, I'm gonna be pissed.

Well you won't know, coz will be dead :P

Kidding, kidding. But yeah that would suck..alot.

Don't get any ideas for those who believe, ok?

Edited by Zerep