BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

Well I'm going to vote for andromeda, because of this whole busuiness, she's put me on the spot, now it's her turn. She wanted me lynched. As I've said a few times, if you think someone was Pyro, it's madness to want them lynched. Unleass you had an idea that they're actually not Pyro.

And CPB has her eye on you ;)

Why not discus about Pyro's faith? I can't RID so I wanted to make sure that the one that can, does something tonight!

I'm not sure whether Pyro can choose a faction if RID by both?! :huh:

I have given a hint about my role in this post JS! :lol:

Ok, so we dont want to lynch the elementals yet. If it shows up tonight that Pyro was RID'd by the baddies, than we will know it was JS and if not, than he is a goodie. We should not vote for JS yet. We can find out if he is a baddie later.

andro, what do you mean "this is better"?

This is better because we have a discussion going on :D

Most updated roster ST changed to green!

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG) - voting for Star_tiger

4. Lost in space (LIS) - SomeGuy

5. Zerep (ZP) - voting for SomeGuy

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS) - voting for andromeda

9. crazypainter (CP)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- voting for Social Darwin

11. Social Darwin (SD) - voting for SomeGuy

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)- voting for Social Darwin

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for Star_tiger

14. RainThinker (RT)- voting for Social Darwin

15. JarZe (JZ) - voting for Star_tiger

EDIT: hint number two JS! ;)

Edited by andromeda

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

It just came to me that what SD said about Kat was right; she was targeted and got saved w/ out having to do anything. Not saying anything about her (so overthink it), just making an observation.

edit: *forget 'me' after "to"

You mean JS? I never said anything about Kat. I voted for her randomly at one point but she didn't come up in the night post...

Edit: What are you talking about? :huh: <_<

Edited by Social_Darwin

How do you know Kat was targeted??? :huh:

Relax, I meant voted for, trying not use the same words over and over again. (it loses its meaning after awhile, but probably should've used better wording)

Edited by Zerep

Page 10 post #92? I may have misread it.

I believe this is the post you're talking about:

That was just a coincidence. We were both posting and it came to my attention that Kat never really has to defend herself / gets voted in lynches so I put it out there. When I hit "Add Reply", SomeGuy's post was already there.

And if JS is not Gust, then it is still 6 good guys 4 not good guys. Well, actually 5 good guys and 4 not good guys... So my logic may be suspcious to some of you, but I'm not acting on a whim. And if you guys think JS is good just because he was attacked, you are ignoring the other fairly significant possibility that would benefit the good guys.

Is no one following my drift?

Edit: I may be a n00b, but I'm not an idiot.

SD was talking about how Kat barely ever has been targeted in a lynch, so he placed his vote for her as a placeholder. ;)

I believe this is the post you're talking about:

SD was talking about how Kat barely ever has been targeted in a lynch, so he placed his vote for her as a placeholder. ;)

Yeah, I should word my posts better.

Relax, I meant voted for, trying not use the same words over and over again. (it loses its meaning after awhile, but probably should've used better wording)

I'm gonna believe you, but it was a weird post <_<

Edited by JarZe

Well so is this "dsfohpwepotfhregptuhewriguhpeuthpodsfgophsdgpohdguiqhrg" but that shouldn't lead you to think of anything suspicious. I'm like the old crazy guy in your neighborhood, he gives off an uneasy feel but you know he's harmless..and likes shiny things.

Rawr...I go to a movie and miss all the Day One fun :rolleyes: I see some votes for me...went back, saw they were made around the same time...people made observations about that *I would have too*, but then SG and SD both start voting for each other *which eliminates that theory*. Also some talk about JS...he could be Pyro...could be a lucky guess...I'm vouching for the later. Give me a minute to look over again before I place a vote.

<(^-^)>

I didn't vote for SD, and he laments having voted for me (though he won't change it, as it could save him). We are looking for an alternative.

Very diplomatically put. I honestly do lament voting for someone I know very little about. None-the-less, in a world where peace is defined by carrying the bigger stick, my vote remains as such. For now. Any thoughts Kat?

Side note: I wish GC was playing. I love accusing him of being bad for absolutely no reason. I've done it in both mafias we've played in and I feel it should become a sort of tradition. And he even turned out to be an Agent in one of them. Alas, I will have to wait for the next Mafia...

Edited by Social_Darwin

I do not know why people are voting for me, other than for placeholders and some rather suspicious "let's go for a 3-way tie" excuse. Either way, I shall try my best to prove my innocence, but there really isn't much I can say to defend myself. I'm not an extremely devastatingly important goodie, although I am still a Defender and would hate to die on Day 1 lynching due to feeble reasons I have yet to comprehend. I would highly recommend getting your votes off me, or the Masterminds are going to go to bed tonight all happy and dreaming of unicorns and rainbow birds :)

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

6. star_tiger (ST) - voting for Kat

7. Kathleen (Kat)

9. crazypainter (CP)

Very diplomatically put. I honestly do lament voting for someone I know very little about. None-the-less, in a world where peace is defined by carrying the bigger stick, my vote remains as such. For now. Any thoughts Kat?

Side note: I wish GC was playing. I love accusing him of being bad for absolutely no reason. I've done it in both mafias we've played in and I feel it should become a sort of tradition. And he even turned out to be an Agent in one of them. Alas, I will have to wait for the next Mafia...

SD we need SG (he has given a major hint in one of his posts) please remove your vote! Thank you :)

Oh... I miss GC too :(

Mini Post: Let's Shake This Up

The Sensor sat in his room, meditating as always. All of a sudden He felt a strong energy in the area, "Quake, it has to be him." The Sensor sent out his energy to Quake which subconsciously guided him to the Sensor's House. Quake knocked on the Sensor's door. Wehn the door opened the Sensor greeted Quake with a smile, "Welcome my son. Please, come in, we have much to discuss."

Edited by Impervious

Fixed the roster! We need a baddie lynch people! Vote for SG and we are doomed!

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

9. crazypainter (CP)

Let's vote for ST she says she's not important! It's better to vote for her than for SG cause he is important unless Kat says that he is not!

Kat? If there is something that doesn't add up about SG please tell... I don't wanna vouch for a baddie :unsure:

Edited by andromeda

Why Kat? :P

I just noticed that I totally forgot to put my reason for voting for Kat. :blush: She has so far only posted twice, once stating how busy she was and the other holding not much substance (very obscure, but maybe it's just me). SG has done nothing to make me believe that he is an absolute baddie, and I am still uncertain why people are still voting for him. SD, I am rather confused on. From his posts, he appears like a truthful innocent or a very smart baddie, and I'm currently right on the edge concerning him. I still don't know why JS is voting for Andro though, unless he's stating that what she is claiming is false. JS, any words?

Let's vote for ST she says she's not important! It's better to vote for her than for SG cause he is important unless Kat says that he is not!

Kat? If there is something that doesn't add up about SG please tell... I don't wanna vouch for a baddie :unsure:

Clarification (I should have added this before -_- ): I'm not important now, but later on, I will be in high demand...many times ;) Think hard about previous roles in other mafias...

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

7. Kathleen (Kat) - voting for Social Darwin

9. crazypainter (CP)

Something just...clicked o.O I sense we'll be needing Someguy more than we give him credit for...I don't know about Social Darwin, but from what I've realized, that changes things around against him...:3

<(^-^)>

OK I'll help! :)

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

7. Kathleen (Kat) - voting for Social Darwin

9. crazypainter (CP)

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for Social Darwin

It better be a good click! :)

All I can say is a bandwagon on Day 1 never works in the good guys favor. My first couple posts where I voted for JS and stirred up the hornet's nest provide a few clues as to my affiliation. And I don't mean hidden letters or capitalizations. Just read what I wrote and why I wrote it. If afterward, you still feel like you should lynch me then we can talk about it more. Until then, I can only caution you against bandwagoning. Not everyone who is voting for me is good...

Edit: And in the spirit of the game, I would rather be lynched then blatently out my role. This game is only fun when secrets stay that way. There have to be consequences for rash actions. (Like lynching a goodie on day one because he wouldn't out himself, for example.)

Edited by Social_Darwin