Supernatural II

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

IDNE, you are at the top of my list for bad. :mad:

:lol: Really?! awww.... Well, gosh, and I didnt even get you anything :wub:

Refer to Posts 1023 and 994 for my innocence ;)

Edited by IDoNotExist

Wtdf? Get out of my room Marth! XD *Throws pillow at* Er...yeah...I'm sorry Twin Pop, but I'm pretty sure me and my teammates aren't baddies :P

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD) (DEAD) (Killed by Quake)

2. Twin Pop (TP) - voting for SomeGuy

3. Someguy (SG) - voting for Twin Pop

4. Lost in space (LIS) the invicible - voting for Twin Pop

5. Zerep (ZP) (DEAD)(Chopped up with the Ultimate Axe of Hostiness) (Psychic)

6. star_tiger (ST) (DEAD) (Mimic) (Ultimate Axe of Hostiness to the head)

7. Kathleen (Kat) - voting for The Pop of Twins

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP) (DEAD)(Killed by Mastermind)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE) - voting for Twin Pop

11. Social Darwin (SD)(DEAD)(Killed by Quake)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM) (Teleporter) - voting for Twin Pop

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for Twin Pop

14. RainThinker (RT) (DEAD) (Killed by Gust)

15. JarZe (JZ) (DEAD) (Killed by Psychic)

Hehe, I accidentally copied the "everyone's a levitator" roster :P

<(^-^)>

*Eagerly awaiting the Epic Post*

My first ghost post ever!!! Pass the popcorn suckas, this is going to be great!!

And Quake - I'll have my revenge, in this life or the next :)

My first ghost post ever!!! Pass the popcorn suckas, this is going to be great!!

Most likely the next ;)

Man this thing got confusing at the end.

Let me get this straight, how many levitators where there???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by JarZe

hey all I have all my info on my work computer so I'll have to write the post tomorrow night. sorry for the delay. I will try to make up for it with epic epicness :D

;) My favorite spy quote ever applies here:

Sometimes we're watching our enemies so closely, we forget to watch our friends.

I try not to forget.

Imp - don't stress yourself over the final post. Fry those other fish. We'll wait.

OK Role Revealing time.... :lol:
that was classic - however you missed one

Host: Impervious - - [Levitator]

You guys are going to feel so dumb when you lynch me and find out I am actually good.

When you realize who I am, please keep in mind the following people as baddies: PM, Andro, SomeGuy, IDNE, Kat, Joes Student, LIS, and Impervious.

Good for nothing!

finally you admit you are not on our side.

;) My favorite spy quote ever applies here:

I try not to forget.

That was Winnie the Pooh! but it is actaully... When I try to remember, I forget along with My spelling is god spelling but sometiems the lettres get in the worng palces.

That was actually hard for me to type badly, being a mild dyslexic.

Amazingly weird game - found it very hard to work out who is who - and SD, you are so coming off my friends list next time you lie :P

GREAT GAME TO PLAY IMP - FanQ for not putting me in stand by, I actually forgot about the looooong days/nights

Edited by Lost in space

Amazingly weird game - found it very hard to work out who is who - and SD, you are so coming off my friends list next time you lie :P

What? I never lied! Oh wait, yes I did. A lot. B))

What? I never lied! Oh wait, yes I did. A lot. B))

I love the baddie lying ;) However, those aren't even my favorite lies to tell. My favorites are the "which goodie role am I," lying to protect another goodie, or even better, lying as the Indie (see Mafia Old Style), anyways, it's the best part of the game :)

I love the baddie lying ;) However, those aren't even my favorite lies to tell. My favorites are the "which goodie role am I," lying to protect another goodie, or even better, lying as the Indie (see Mafia Old Style), anyways, it's the best part of the game :)

Who am I? Did I protect my role well enough? I tried to be vaguely specific. :P

The Levitator! No really though, I think that's who you were.

I couldnt really reveal too much, and there were already enough people claiming the levitator role. They didnt even know what the levitator's full RD was.

Edited by IDoNotExist

I couldnt really reveal too much, and there were already enough people claiming the levitator role. They didnt even know what the levitator's full RD was.

Well, originally I was a little worried about how forthright everyone was being. I had suspected that the Mimic's win con might have been to PM the host the full Roster + Roles for everyone. I also think she knew who the real Levitator was, and therefore wanted to keep that person alive, since it was an easy spy role for her to steal.

Well, originally I was a little worried about how forthright everyone was being. I had suspected that the Mimic's win con might have been to PM the host the full Roster + Roles for everyone. I also think she knew who the real Levitator was, and therefore wanted to keep that person alive, since it was an easy spy role for her to steal.

Perhaps that is why she blocked SD and was trying to stick around so long? Prevent them from killing. I can't believe that I wasted my ability so much by outing what I knew.

Perhaps that is why she blocked SD and was trying to stick around so long? Prevent them from killing. I can't believe that I wasted my ability so much by outing what I knew.

:rolleyes:

Day 6: A final showdown

Twin Pop was on the chopping block and IDNE knew it was pointless to try to survive another night, even though the host knew he was thought to be a goodie by those on the Defender’s BTSC team. IDNE refused to go down without a fight. As the Emapth, he altered the host’s emotions, manipulating him to let Twin pop go for the time being. Twin Pop summoned the winds and scooped up their downed comrades. IDNE used his abilities once more on the host and got him to resurrect Social Darwin Randro and Zerep. The three woke from their eternal slumber and their wounds instantly healed. Once again, Zerep faithfully pushed SD around in his wheel chair. Randro looked at a near by palm tree and ripped it out of the ground and lobbed it into the Starbucks at the corner with his mind. INDE looked at his newly resurrect comrades, “The time has come. These Defenders will die once and for all! We cannot fight them one on one. We will have to attack then together if we wish to win.” The Masterminds headed out towards their first target.

Joe’s Student sat in Kat’s house. The two were trying to figure out what to do. Kat sensed the revival of the other Masterminds. She looked at JS and nodded to him. He knew what needed to be done. He found Prince Marth, still sitting on Kat’s bedroom floor, dazed. “I need you to teleport me to our fallen defenders.” PM stood up, and sat back down again, “Sorry man, I’m still too dazed from that fall.”

Lost in Space found Andromeda and immediately shot a fireball at her. Her body turned to ash and disappeared. The real CPB was standing behind LIS. “Now do you believe me?” LIS whipped around, startled, “Yeah, sorry. We need to get to the Sensor’s house, like, yesterday!” The two left and hurried to the house.

Kat, LIS and CPB all sat in Kat’s living room talking about what they could do about the Mastermind’s revival. LIS was about to offer a suggestion when all of a sudden the door flew into the house. The three turned around to see the four Masterminds plus Gust standing there, pissed. “You pathetic Defenders have no clue how much grief you caused all of us. It’s our turn to return the favor. The telekinetic looked at the three and they went flying back to the wall suspended there like photos. LIS’s hands began to glow red. Gust looked at him, “I don’t think so Hot Head.” Randro moved his hand and threw LIS outside. Gust followed after him. And the winds began to swirl. LIS’s whole body turned to fire as he glared at Gust. Before he could do anything a whirlwind surrounded LIS and snuffed out his fire, and his life. LIS’s body lay dead on the street.

Back in the house, the other four Masterminds executed their executions. Zerep stared hard at Kat sending waves of psychic energy at her. The four laughed as they saw her writhing in anguish. Her nose and eyes began to bleed and suddenly her head dropped. The psychic laughed. “All too easy.” The Mastermind glanced at Zerep, “Listen.” Zerep arched an eyebrow, “I don’t hear anything.” “No, not audible, thoughts.” Zerep concentrated.

“Without LIS there’s no way we can stop them”

Social Darwin focused. “Alright you two, come on out.” Randro and IDNE looked at each other with confused expressions. As the glanced back towards the wall they saw the two Defenders disappear and saw Kat and CPB walking out from the kitchen unwillingly. The Mastermind laughed, “Did you honestly think you could outsmart me? Oh, and I know about your friends upstairs, we’ll deal with them soon enough. Now I want you two to strangle each other.” CPB and Kat turned towards each other. As their hands rose towards the other’s neck, they tried, unsuccessfully, to fight it. Within minutes they lay on the floor, passed out. IDNE walked up to both of them and snapped their necks. Randro, Zerep, Twin Pop and IDNE walked up the stairs. As the got to the top, Randro looked at SD and lifted him up with them. They made their way to the room to finish off the other two. Randro slammed the door open to find… nothing. JS and PM were gone.

PM and JS appeared at a private graveyard. JS began to glow green. Rumbling could be heard from a few of the newly filled graves. A hand lurched out of the ground and quickly transformed into a tiger’s paw. The tiger emerged from the grave and shifted back into its human form, crazypainter. The next was Rain Thinker’s grave. The dirt began to bulge and RT stood up looking at JS, PM and CP, smiling. The final grave began to flood. In seconds, a geyser of water erupted form the ground and JarZe rose up in it and landed next to the other Defenders. JS looked at PM, “Can you teleport us all?” PM’s eyes widened, “Uh, I doubt it.” A voice sounded from the distance, “ I can help!” The five turned towards the sky to see ST floating towards them. JS shook his head, “I have no clue how she’s alive again and I hate to say this, but we need her help. Meet up a block from the house.

The six arrived at the corner and JS spoke to them all in a very leader-like voice, “I’ve a feeling the Masterminds have already attacked. I have no clue if our friends are ok or not. All I know is that if they’re there, we need to kill them once and for all!”

The Masterminds travelled back down stairs to find 5 very pissed off Defenders and the Mimic standing in the doorway. Gust sent a blast of air toward the defenders, knocking them back. ST sent one right back at him, knocking him down too. Crazy painter turned into a tiger and lunged after Randro. He looked at her and stopped her in mid-air, inches away from his face. “Down kitty.” The tiger slammed into the floor and the back outside sliding along the concrete, with broken legs. PM quickly teleported behind Zerep and stabbed him in the back. Zerep let out a loud scream, which caught Randro’s attention. The Telekinetic turned around and thrust the knife into PM’s heart twisting it and killing PM right there. JarZe began to glow blue. All the faucets, toilets and showerheads exploded with watter and met and the bottom of the stairs and shot at Twin Pop. The force of the water shattered his bones and washed both his and Zerep’s body out to the street. Randro threw a mailbox at him, knocking him unconscious. SD looked at Randro. The two went outside laughing at ST and JS. “You didn’t think you could beat us did you? Randro lifted the two up and was about to slam them around when the ground began to shake. “You didn’t think you could have all the fun without me did you?” Someguy walked around the corner laughing. He stomped on the ground and a large crack in the ground formed under SD, Zerep, and Twin Pop’s body. The three fell into the earth screaming as they plummeted to their death. Randro looked at SG and pushed him with his mind. SG flew back into a light pole. Randro laughed, “I didn’t need any of them. I’m too powerful for you all, don’t you see?” The levitator hovered high above them. “I wouldn’t say that.” Randro looked up just in time to see Rain thinker flying towards him and was knocked into the fissure. SG stood up and stomped again. The crack closed up swallowing up the Masterminds and gust. JS began to glow green and the fallen Defenders arose. Those in the house walked out into the street, all of them smiling. Kat spoke, “ You have all made me proud. Hopefully this city can have some peace.”

Star Tiger spoke up “woo hoo we won!” A voice was heard from the sky, “What do you mean we?” ST looked up. “Aww man!” The Ultimate Axe of Hostiness fell from the sky. As soon as it hit ST’s body, she dissolved into a pile of dust.

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD) (Telekinetic)

2. Twin Pop (TP) (Gust)

3. Someguy (SG) (Quake)

4. Lost in space (LIS) (Pyro)

5. Zerep (ZP) (Psychic)

6. star_tiger (ST) (Mimic)

7. Kathleen (Kat) (Sensor)

8. Joe's Student (JS) (Healer)

9. crazypainter (CP) (Shapeshifter)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE) (Empath)

11. Social Darwin (SD) (Mastermind)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM) (Teleporter)

13. Andromeda (CPB) (Magician)

14. RainThinker (RT) (LEVITATOR!!!)

15. JarZe (JZ) (Hydro)

This has been quite the fun game to host. Thank you to all of you for sticking it through. Great job to the Defenders and to the Masterminds, you all played a very good game. Watching over the Defender BTSC forum, you all had them very confused. I will post RDs when I get home from school.

O.O That was an awesome ending...I sound so mature at the end! "You have all made me proud!"

AMAZING GAME Impervious! Thanks so much for hosting, it was unbelievably fun ^_^ *round of applause*

It was so much fun being the sensor :3 I felt so powerful XD Thank you to my awesome BTSC, who were great at planning, and we couldn't have won without each other *and the people we sadly did NOT recruit :(*

<(^-^)>

Day 6: A final showdown

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE) (Empath)

Watching over the Defender BTSC forum, you all had them very confused. I will post RDs when I get home from school.

HAHA :lol: How much better this game would have been had we only choosen to target LIS instead of PM.

Luck was just not on our side that last night. There was only a 25% chance I would not be able to block Quake and a 50% chance that Kat would die. We lost both of those <_<

LIS, Good job keeping that save ability till the end, we didnt expect it.

JS, also a good job keeping quiet. It wasnt until probably the third night that we figured out you, SG, and JarZe. We had the BTSC group figured almost right away, but the actual roles took awhile.

ST, I hate you <_<

jk :P We were so ticked when we found out you had no idea about SD.

Great Game Guys! We were fighting hard, but once you had 5 people in your BTSC, it became very difficult.

SD, TP, Zerep, Randro, it was great playing with you guys. Sorry we failed in the end. :(

EDIT: Being a baddie is exhausting :wacko:

Edited by IDoNotExist

EDIT: Being a baddie is exhausting :wacko:

I'll say :P It was nice being good for once :3 I have to admit, it took us a while to completely figure out you guys...but we succeeded in the end! Well played you guys, it was a really great game. :3

<(^-^)>

You guys got into a bad spot, though, since even if you'd killed Kat, we would've just brought her back. And had you stopped me, we would've lynched TP and then tried again. And had that failed, we'd have just LYNCHED SD. You two did a good job making the "definitely opposites" thing sell, though. I bought it, but once SD was gone, and the game wasn't over? I knew who CPB was as of like...night 2 or 3, and PM had a role next to his name. So long as CPB kept JS up, we had too many saves (that would always be applied to the right person) to lose.

The Master Mind

marvel-encyclopedia-prof-x-1-50k.jpg

Each day, asks someone a question. If they lie, their vote doesn't count for the day.

Also, only twice, the Master Mind can make his vote count for 2.

Each night, the Master Mind may attempt to RID a player in the hopes of recruiting an Elemental.

If successful, gains BTSC with them.

Once all Elementals were recruited, the RID-Recruit became an RID-Kill with the exception of ST (since she clearly outted herself early on).

Who knew it could feel so good to be so bad?

Edited by Social_Darwin