BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

So, the healers ability was sapped by ST. It should only be affective once, right? What are the restrictions on the healers "none lynch kill" ability? I am sure that one of the BTSC characters can say something about it.

If i tell you I'll have to kill you :P

Well at least we managed to kill some people this time..even if I'm not convinced they were bad, it's still progress in the mafia in general. I think ST should lynched, I mean we've tried about twice and most of us are in agreement that she's the mimic. It doesn't matter if she decides to save a goodie or a baddie, she's still the indie and wins alone.

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD) (DEAD) (Killed by Quake)

2. Twin Pop (TP) - Voting for RainThinker

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS) - voting for Twin Pop

5. Zerep (ZP) Voting for Star Tiger

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP) (DEAD)(Killed by Mastermind)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- Voting for Star Tiger

11. Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for Star Tiger

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM) - Voting for Star Tiger

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for Twin Pop

14. RainThinker (RT)

15. JarZe (JZ) - Voting for Star Tiger

3. Someguy (SG)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

14. RainThinker (RT) - voting for Twin Pop

Ummm.. TP? Why are you voting for a comfirmed innocent?

If i tell you I\'ll have to kill you :P

There goes half of my RD... <_<

Well at least we managed to kill some people this time..even if I\'m not convinced they were bad, it\'s still progress in the mafia in general. I think ST should lynched, I mean we\'ve tried about twice and most of us are in agreement that she\'s the mimic. It doesn\'t matter if she decides to save a goodie or a baddie, she\'s still the indie and wins alone.

Mm...what are the chances that I would kill ALL the goodies by myself, hmm?

Well, I guess you guys will be dissapointed if I don\'t go down with a fight. Let\'s see...what can I say...well, I can say that at least 2 people got the right idea :P In fact, I got really lucky earlier on. Impy went all crazy on me on msn, and I didn\'t even know why until later :lol: *sighs* Well, I\'m still waiting on Impy to reply to my PM. In the meantime, I will like to say, my apologies, SD, apparently I got the wrong info or something. Don\'t worry, I was kicking the wall for a good 5 minutes, and even bothered to check my PM to make sure I read it correct. I did, in fact, so something must have gone wrong.

3. Someguy (SG)

6. star_tiger (ST) - voting for Twin Pop

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe\'s Student (JS)

Hey, I won\'t go down without a fight :lol: You won\'t catch me voting for myself ;) Well, it looks like I\'m going to get lynched anyways, but might as well prove a baddie or innocent along the way :D

On a more casual note, thanks for picking red for me. It\'s my second favorite color B)) Too bad I can\'t delete my Supernatural spreadsheet yet... -_- I already got 6, and it\'s kind of getting on my nerves :rolleyes:

edit: forgot to proofread before posting...oops...

edit2: why are there \ before each '? Too lazy to fix it...but it's bothering me...

Edited by star_tiger

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS) - voting for -Twin Pop

5. Zerep (ZP) -Voting for Star Tiger

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe\'s Student (JS)

Colors... :rolleyes:

Edited by RainThinker

Where are your colours Wolftail? B))

3. Someguy (SG)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat) - voting for Wolfytail

8. Joe's Student (JS)

*Realizes she's had this post open for a while* Hopefully it isn't too late :unsure:

<(^-^)>

3. Someguy (SG)

7. Kathleen (Kat) - voting for Wolfytail/star_tiger

8. Joe's Student (JS)

You forgot ST's vote! :o

ST - It's a shame the lightbulb above your head seems also to be the light at the end of your tunnel. Too late do we learn from experience!

Edit: And I accept your apology :) Maybe next Mafia we'll be on the same side. Heaven help the other team if we are ;)

Edited by Social_Darwin

3. Someguy (SG) - Voting for Star Tiger

8. Joe's Student (JS)

Honestly, at this point I'm just throwing it up here. I have a couple questions I need answered, but this is the wrong forum to ask them >.>

No surprises here.

3. Someguy (SG) - Voting for Star Tiger

8. Joe's Student (JS) - Voting for Star Tiger

Nice try but you are not a confirmed innocent.

Presumed innocents (based on being attacked by baddies): LIS, SG, JZ, JS, Andro.

I would put CP there too - but she is dead

Sorry CP, dib't know why a save did not get used on you

I still need convincing on TP to remove my vpte, but so long as we can eat Tiger meat tonight for dinner, that's fine

ST - It's a shame the lightbulb above your head seems also to be the light at the end of your tunnel. Too late do we learn from experience!

Edit: And I accept your apology :) Maybe next Mafia we'll be on the same side. Heaven help the other team if we are ;)

Thanks! Apparently there's another IDNE problem, except this time, it's actually right :P I wonder why I got the wrong info...Also, I wouldn't assume too much ;)

Nice try but you are not a confirmed innocent.

Presumed innocents (based on being attacked by baddies): LIS, SG, JZ, JS, Andro.

Well, RT can only be the role I was claiming, or the person who almost made JS commit suicide (that was great :lol: ). Well, if SD really is who he was claiming to be, then RT must be a baddie :)

I still need convincing on TP to remove my vpte, but so long as we can eat Tiger meat tonight for dinner, that's fine

Violent much? :lol: Sorry to dissapoint...

Also the shape shifter did what ? flew over TP ? Then Tp was in action ?? Gust perhaps

I believe the Shapeshifter spied on TP, so he's still in action.

Well, RT can only be the role I was claiming, or the person who almost made JS commit suicide (that was great :lol: ). Well, if SD really is who he was claiming to be, then RT must be a baddie :)

Whoa :o

I was completely assuming that RT was who she was hinting to be, but you guys were both in a really terrible position, and if you are not sure about SD than that would make sense.

Dang, I have to completely rearrange my list.

EDIT: When does this day end?

Edited by IDoNotExist

Whoa :o is right.

TP may not be far off with questioning RainThinker (or a few others). A small number of players have slid by under the "I was attacked therefore I'm good" assumption for a while now. To be honest, I haven't been paying the best attention all game since my first two days were spent mostly trying to save my own skin and prove my innocence. Looks like I've got some rereading to do.

Edit: Are all votes final people? Can we turn the clock forward?

Edited by Social_Darwin

Whoa :o

I was completely assuming that RT was who she was hinting to be, but you guys were both in a really terrible position, and if you are not sure about SD than that would make sense.

Dang, I have to completely rearrange my list.

EDIT: When does this day end?

Err...sorry :P As I said, for some reason, I got the wrong info. I hope the goodies will keep that in mind -_- Someone can do weird things...

TP may not be far off with questioning RainThinker (or a few others). A small number of players have slid by under the "I was attacked therefore I'm good" assumption for a while now. To be honest, I haven't been paying the best attention all game since my first two days were spent mostly trying to save my own skin and prove my innocence. Looks like I've got some rereading to do.

Hehe, once again, my apologies. RT hasn't really said much (but he usually isn't an extremely active player), and it makes it rather hard to figure out his role. I say we put pressure on him and see if that will make him talk <_< since lynching me is pointless and you don't get to squeeze out an info concerning possible baddies. Hmm, I guess the baddies are playing it well...beginning to think that I will ally with them :lol:

Wait, was RT attacked? I dont remember that.

Err...sorry :P As I said, for some reason, I got the wrong info. I hope the goodies will keep that in mind -_- Someone can do weird things...

Hehe, once again, my apologies. RT hasn't really said much (but he usually isn't an extremely active player), and it makes it rather hard to figure out his role. I say we put pressure on him and see if that will make him talk <_< since lynching me is pointless and you don't get to squeeze out an info concerning possible baddies. Hmm, I guess the baddies are playing it well...beginning to think that I will ally with them :lol:

I dont want to change my vote from you just yet. I still think that we can kill you in the lynch and I would hate to get a response from RT in the last minute and end up killing a goodie or tying it up so that you do not die either. I am pretty sure that you can be killed in the lynch and your ability was a one time thing. If not, than you are way to powerful and we need to take you out ASAP during the night.

I dont want to change my vote from you just yet. I still think that we can kill you in the lynch and I would hate to get a response from RT in the last minute and end up killing a goodie or tying it up so that you do not die either. I am pretty sure that you can be killed in the lynch and your ability was a one time thing. If not, than you are way to powerful and we need to take you out ASAP during the night.

:lol: , my inbox is almost full :D

I'm 100% sure that RT is the role that sounds like sidekick :P The Mimic blocked SD, and since the baddies all acted, he must be the Levitator, as he said before. RT was the target for a previous night, and the paper said that it was the sidekick. Kill me in the night if you have to but don't you think the Psychic is a bit too powerful? You have 4 baddies with BTSC and a ton of killing roles to deal with, and 1 indie. Who do you think is the bigger threat?