BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

SG, I know you're on... :) (yes, i'll keep spamming the thread until the voting officially closes :rolleyes: )

The goodies have a BTSC group that outnumbers the baddies. I am not worried about them. One less killing role that is going undirected will serve us well, I think.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

The goodies have a BTSC group that outnumbers the baddies. I am not worried about them. One less killing role that is going undirected will serve us well, I think.

I can't kill :P

Knock it off S_T, this is really uncool. I dont want to win this way <_<

:lol: , who said you're winning? Plus, I could be lying like crazy, although I don't know why I would...

See this is why I love Mafia! I have been fooled, and excellently, by ST B)) . Apologies to IDNE. But I'm not annoyed or embarassed about making a mistake, I'm just excited by ST's proposition. I think the fact RT saved you is what sold me. That was a lucky break for you ST :P. But I still think SD is more of threat despite this.

No matter it looks like things are decided.

I miscalculated. Both of our BTSC groups are the same size. However, I am still not worried about it. There are goodies left out there that we do not have BTSC with that will help in tipping the scales.

See this is why I love Mafia! I have been fooled, and excellently, by ST B)) . Apologies to IDNE. But I'm not annoyed or embarassed about making a mistake, I'm just excited by ST's proposition. I think the fact RT saved you is what sold me. That was a lucky break for you ST :P. But I still think SD is more of threat despite this.

No matter it looks like things are decided.

No problemo. And remember that statement you said about SD... ;) ;) ;)

A lot will be remembered after this lynch, but one thing stands out most to me...

Ok, confession time... I was lying my heart out for 24 hours. But you have got to admit, it was pretty funny to watch it all play out :lol:
Edited by Social_Darwin

A lot will be remembered after this lynch, but one thing stands out most to me...

:lol: , I'm glad I got a spot in your mafia memory box, evil genius :wub: And I couldn't help it...it was all so much fun to write!

She actually outed you too there SD, and that will stand out too you know!

That was some weird post by ST, but looks like everything in this game has gone nuts!

I don't think the votes are gonna change, so you might just face it ST...

That was some weird post by ST, but looks like everything in this game has gone nuts!

I don't think the votes are gonna change, so you might just face it ST...

mm...I see Impy is posting *nudge*

And thank-you, I usually don't make a habit out of making weird posts, but I seriously could not help it :lol:

Day 2: Chaos and Confusion.

In a land where no one dies....

Just kidding.

The war was on. SD, IDNE and ST were all battling it out to get the other voted for. The Masterminds began to sweat as the Sensor and Healer got a hold of the last two remaining Elementals. Finally things came to an end...or did it. The host, declared it a tie. When all of a sudden JS in his momentary infinite wisdom notice a flaw in the roster. Someguy had voted for ST several pages back and it was not reflected in the very next vote change. The majority ruled. ST's fate was sealed. SD got the honors to do the deed. The host handed him the Ultimate Axe of Hostiness. With a quick swing, the axe was lodged into ST's back. SD pulled it out and ST hit the floor. SD looked at her lifeless body and said "I guess it wasn't my time after all" He walked away after returning the axe to the host. ST's body began to glow a bright green. the wond on her back healed instantly and she stood up. "Hey SD guess it's not my time either!." SD quickly turned around, "What the...?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!"

OK now onto Night Three. 24 hours.

Oh, you mean all that stuff she said AFTER admitting to lying this whole time? Feel free to believe what you'd like, but I'm telling you with 100% certainty I am not a Mastermind, and much less the Mastermind. ST had a lot of people fooled. Don't continue to be fooled post-mortem...

Edit: Format

Edited by Social_Darwin

ok if there is to be no day post due to no lynching..I would at least like to see a post w/o the lynch.

But I do think that Either ST or SD should go. I hope it is SD. The mastermind has spy powers I think.

A great baddie to get rid of!

efit: nevermind this post. we all seemed to post at the same time. Now I will go read Impy's..

Edited by crazypainter

ok if there is to be no day post due to no lynching..I would at least like to see a post w/o the lynch.

But I do think that Either ST or SD should go. I hope it is SD. The mastermind has spy powers I think.

A great baddie to get rid of!

see the previous page. or the link is in my sig..

Oh, you mean all that stuff she said AFTER admitting to lying this whole time? Feel free to believe what you'd like, but I'm telling you with 10% certainty I am not a Mastermind, and much less the Mastermind. ST has had a lot of people fooled. Don't continue to be fooled post-mortem.

WTH?!?! Who saved me, hmm? *looks at Healer* It better not be you...

SD, why would I lie? I thought I was going to die before Impy decided to burst my bubble. I had no reason to lie!

Oh, you mean all that stuff she said AFTER admitting to lying this whole time? Feel free to believe what you'd like, but I'm telling you with 100% certainty I am not a Mastermind, and much less the Mastermind. ST had a lot of people fooled. Don't continue to be fooled post-mortem...

Edit: Format

I know what you're talking about, I'm just saying that she did call your role...

Actually I don't think I can trust ST... Didn't trust her before and don't trust her now.

Was ST's healing part of an ability or something like that???

That was extremely odd!

I know what you're talking about, I'm just saying that she did call your role...

Actually I don't think I can trust ST... Didn't trust her before and don't trust her now.

Was ST's healing part of an ability or something like that???

That was extremely odd!

As I said before, I'm by myself. You could easily get rid of me in the night or lynch. Plus, the baddies would probably want that anyway :rolleyes: And it sure as HELL was odd!!!! Who should I blame? <_<

edit: gtg, toodloo!

Edited by star_tiger

*mutters* Well, as powerful as the goodies may be getting, it would seem that there is still a lot of work to be done. ST, if it is your intent to side with the goodies, then we will be expecting you to watch a spy movie tonight, and tell us how it ends. Otherwise, we will be back to this again tomorrow. Healing roles (that aren't the Healer) should be targeting whoever it is that they feel needs the most help. Blocking roles, I might consider SD as your target, but there have been enough potential baddies over the course of the day to pick from, so, use your imagination :) As it stands now, we are in a good position, and maintaining the status quo while learning more information can only help us.

Things I can tell you for certain that may help: JarZe is not a baddie. Joe's Student should be targeted with a save. Good luck tonight, Defenders.